REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 12-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

BCRWD Christmass meet 2013

So i thought i would extend the invite to revscene members

copy and pasted from my Bcrwd post

Alright, I am going to get the ball rolling on this, so there is no reason for you girly boys to bitch about weather/temp permits/your dog ate your keys/ or you just are a broke skid and can't afford it..

Where: boston pizza queensburough
When: dec 21/13
Time: premeet 5:30-6pm. Dinner reso is set for 7:30

There will be 0 tollerance for acting like an assclown, no drifting, reving your rb20, making excessive noise, or other douchebaggery..

If you decide to be a interweb superhero at this meet, Myself or Ryan will take it up with you personally.. Don't believe me.. Try it.

Last year was a shit ton of fun and had a great turn out. we had phill from rise auto donate some free oil changes and Charles from imvee Areo & performance donate some quick releases and wide body aswell as graeme from ubcscc donated some passes and flash drive sticks, everything was raffled off and all the proceeds went to the Richmond food bank! We raised almost $500 bucks, it would be awesome if we could match that or raise even more this year. Ryan and myself will be trying to set that up again this year with local shops that want to keep the scene growing!

So if you know any shop owners that you deal with ask them if they want to help out 2 good causes (broke skids, and the less fortunate)..

if you have any questions please pm me i do not check this site much,
Even if your car is not rwd come out and have a good time and help out a local charity

heres a link to my bcrwd post

2013 Christmas meet. Date and time set - Meets - BCRWD.com - BC's sports car enthusiast club
Advertisement
pooh40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,067 Times in 1,252 Posts
Can I come if I drive my beetle backwards?

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

surrrrre
pooh40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Is the pre meet happening at the boston pizza queensburough as well?
Old 12-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMme View Post
Is the pre meet happening at the boston pizza queensburough as well?
yes
Ahraz123 is offline   Reply With Quote