REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Crappy days/rant thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691245-crappy-days-rant-thread.html)

Mr.Stubbz 12-16-2013 05:02 PM

Crappy days/rant thread

After using the search bar and high and low throughout the different forums for this type of thread and coming to no avail, i thought why not make one lol.

My idea for this is generally for anyone that would like to just post about their shitty days or rant about stuff that isnt shitty drivers (thank god for that thread :fullofwin:) i know that some people like to write about their problems to just get it out or for people that are having shitty days to read some stuff in this thread to make themselves feel better haha.

ill start off with my day today then. So... shitty day starts off shitty, woke up at 3am for work as usual but i think i slept funny and got one of those annoying ass painful cricks in the neck which made me a bit late (1-2mins, shut up i like to be punctual) for work. then i get home and take a nap as usual cus im generally running on 3 hours of sleep before i work lol, so i take my nap and just as i was about to wake up i hear my mom close the our front door (this was around 2 and i had my class 5 road test at 2:45) so i BOOKED it out of my room in my underwear not even putting on my glasses and running out to stop her cus i needed the car for the test, hopefully i get out in time and she didnt go out. i take my shower and i have planned my schedule perfectly so that i would have enough time for traffic and looking for a parking spot in lansdown. But then shit hits the fan... hard. i go to my car to make sure that i still have my N but its missing.... so i spend 5 mins looking for it around the entire car but no avail, so i call up my friend and ask if i could borrow his, so i drive to his house and grab it, spending another 5 mins. Then, i go to the bank cus i needed to get money for the road test/license, but the fucking bank was closed cus they had a power outage :rukidding: so i drive to the second building of the bank and diddle around there, which took me like 10-15 mins, and of course being the mall in the afternoon, parking is appalling... so by the time i was at icbc, it was 2:46... the dude tells me im too late (which i understood) but i was still choked and i decided to wait around til 3:30 just in case one person from the next batch misses it and i could take their spot... but of course, being my shitty day, they all arrive and then im left to leave and drive home choked and pissed that i couldnt take my class 5. :okay:

SO YEA, sorry if that was too long lol, hopefully this thread helps others whether it be to get stuff out or to make them feel better about their crappy day.

Spectre_Cdn 12-16-2013 05:09 PM

I believe you can pay with a debit or credit card at the Licensing Centre...

Purely 12-16-2013 05:13 PM

^You can also get N sign at ICBC..

Iceman-19 12-16-2013 05:15 PM

What they both said. For someone that seems to plan their shit out, you sure failboated.

Spectre_Cdn 12-16-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gYU (Post 8383320)
^You can also get N sign at ICBC..

I had this in my post before edit -- then I realized he couldn't legally drive to ICBC without his magnetic N :badpokerface:

Mr.Stubbz 12-16-2013 06:05 PM

i was putting money in my debit card since i have 2 accs, 1 high interest and 1 thats actually linked to my debit card. so i had to transfer money since i dont like to keep that much money in it all the time.

and i cant exactly go to icbc for my class5 and go "hi, im here for my class 5 road test, oh yea can i get N plate thingy i lost mine" looks preee bad

Qmx323 12-16-2013 06:58 PM

No but you could have said

"My old one cracked can I get a new one..."

Mr.Stubbz 12-16-2013 07:35 PM

i crai evry tiem

ziggyx 12-16-2013 07:51 PM

So I was parked on Buswell in richmond ran inside a highrise to meet up with a friend and came back out to my car. After about like 2 minutes I come out and I noticed a parking officer of richmond parked behind my car. I didn't see a ticket on my windshield yet so I thought I was in the clear. We got into my car I drive off and then I notice the dick took a picture of my car as I left. Next thing I know I get a letter from the city saying I parked without paying......

I'll admit I didn't pay for a parking ticket but what a dick move.

BBMme 12-16-2013 08:17 PM

I bought a car for my GF and it ended being a lemon. My fault for not researching, and test driving. Ended up losing 10s of thousands :( lesson learned.
Posted via RS Mobile

Mr.Stubbz 12-16-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBMme (Post 8383504)
I bought a car for my GF and it ended being a lemon. My fault for not researching, and test driving. Ended up losing 10s of thousands :( lesson learned.
Posted via RS Mobile

Shiiieeet that sucks hard dude

Gerbs 12-16-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBMme (Post 8383504)
Posted via RS Mobile

whatd u get
Posted via RS Mobile