REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:57 AM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
Gentleman, can we try to use lingo everyone can understand? i.e put brackets next to "WASP" explaining what it means?
Advertisement

2021 Mustang GT PP1 6MT
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #27
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
For those of you who have been deprived of the "Classical education"...WASP stands for White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant (Males). In other words, WASPs do not fit any catagory for discriminatory hiring, where quotas are hired, in the name of political correctness, simply because of their colour, race, gender, ethnic background, language etc etc. WASPS are specifically excluded because they are WASP and discrimination against them is encouraged and permitted, and in most cases mandated.

It's OK to discriminate against them and not hire them, regardless of their qualifications for the job, and actually the more qualified they are, the more likely they will definitely NOT be hired. It's how Govt plays their political games and the public ends up with the resulting poor job performances where unqualified are hired and pushed thru ONLY because they meet the quotas.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-09-2014, 09:43 AM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts
Could you not just wait for them to return. It's only a matter of time before she comes back, most likely in the same vehicle and then you just grab a plate number and report that plate?
BoostedBB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #29
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
For those of you who have been deprived of the "Classical education"...WASP stands for White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant (Males). In other words, WASPs do not fit any catagory for discriminatory hiring, where quotas are hired, in the name of political correctness, simply because of their colour, race, gender, ethnic background, language etc etc. WASPS are specifically excluded because they are WASP and discrimination against them is encouraged and permitted, and in most cases mandated.

It's OK to discriminate against them and not hire them, regardless of their qualifications for the job, and actually the more qualified they are, the more likely they will definitely NOT be hired. It's how Govt plays their political games and the public ends up with the resulting poor job performances where unqualified are hired and pushed thru ONLY because they meet the quotas.
so what you are saying is, that you were underqualified?
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:41 PM   #30
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
so what you are saying is, that you were underqualified?

Actually I met their token old-guy living in Nfld quota. One of the few, the proud, the 5% WASPS. Semper Fi !!! Mind you, I could very well have been underqualified. Since I had the lobotomy to get transferred to Traffic Services there is a lot I don't remember........but life IS nice and every day, in every way, I'm feeling better & better thank you.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: