REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

looking for a mechanic for help with a Peugeot

I have a Peugeot 106 GTI that is running on 2/3 cylinders. I've replaced the coil pack already and checked spark. Hoping someone here maybe knows about these or knows someone who lived over the pond abd has experience with them. I can't figure out how to run diagnostics on it, it's an odd system. Any help appreciated.
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,355 Times in 3,445 Posts
Old 01-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
i would try 505 forums since I think that was the last Peugeot that was sold here...

Start here?: Any Peugeot owners from Vancouver, BC? - General Peugeot discussion - Peugeot 505 turbo forum
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 2,883 Times in 745 Posts
Lusa Electric and Auto can probably help you out. I've seen him with a bunch of odd cars
Posted via RS Mobile
jing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Yeah, I can't change it back to Surrey. I used to live there. Every time I try to update it, it says I'm missing my birthday... which I'm not. So Deutschland it stays.

If this is still in my sig, it's still avail.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote