REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY

USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Intakes, Exhausts, Cams, ECUs, trannys, Turbo kits, Intercoolers, Vafcs, Wastegates...

Old 02-01-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Random E46 Parts

For sale, I have some random E46 parts.

1x BMW e46 Round Airbag Steering wheel -- I bought it for $90, so I'm selling it for $90
- it is used
- comes w/ plastic bits for radio control
- everything is in good condition, no ruined/ratty leather
- should fit earlier X5 and e39 5 Series as well (have to double check)
- looks like picture below:

-$90 OBO

1x E46 O2 Simulator -- The only way to install headers on an e46 and pass aircare. After much trial and error, this + factory tune was how I passed air care. Brand new, never used, can provide wiring diagrams/instructions on how to wire em up. Dual in/Dual out, so should work for both post-cat banks.
- $30 OBO

1x E46 Alcantera Brake and Shift boot covers -- Standard on the ZHP -- I ordered them before realizing the car already came stock with them. No idea of brand, I paid $40 for them, still brand new.
- Asking $25 OBO

1x BMW USB OBD Diagnostic cable INPA Ediabas DIS SSS GT1 - Paid $50 with shipping, brand new untouched. If you have a windows laptop, this will allow you to mod things like lights blinking when you lock, auto windows, turn off DRL's for installing angel eyes, etc. You can even load the european E46 tune with this (search e46 fanatics for DIYs and tutorials)
Description from seller:
Quote:
BMW Dealership software:

- BMW DIS v57 (Diagnostic Information System) used for diagnostic
- BMW SSS v32 Progman (Software Service Station) used for programming and codding
- BMW TIS (Technical Information System) containing all needed technical information
- INPA v5 & NCSExpert 3.1.0 used for diagnostic and codding.
- Asking $40 OBO

2005 E46 ZHP Sedan Stock Airbox -- Replaced with a BMW performance intake so i don't need it. Car had 60,000 kms on it when it was pulled, comes with a newer filter.
- Asking $20 OBO

Bimmian E46 Cell phone mount -- screws into the dash into pre-existing holes. You just need to remove the trim on the passenger side. Comes with a mount that will fit an iphone, but it is not wide enough to fit a newer android (you can order a new phone holder to hold your big android phone separately).
link: https://www.bimmian.com/Mobile-Dash-...ries#tab-order
- asking $30 OBO

Have other little pieces like front fender turn signals, and OEM front corner lights for a facelift sedan. Feel free to PM me with your offer/questions.
Advertisement

Last edited by BrRsn; 02-01-2014 at 04:27 PM.
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote