REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 02-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

2006 Corvette Z51 Manual 3LT

**Car is located in Kelowna**

Enthusiast owned and maintained - full maintenance and vehicle history log book in binder. Car comes with 2 original #1 & #2 memory keys and all original booklets.

Basic Overview:
2006 Corvette
3LT with Z51
Nav
6 Speed Manual
96,000KM
No Accidents, No Liens, Clean title with CarFax
Asking $28,000

Nicely optioned 2006 Chevrolet Corvette in stunning Monterey Red with a clean Cashmere interior. This car is fully loaded without a single accident reported on the title and no liens - recent CarFax can be provided. Options include the Z51 package which is one of the best options to have. Engineers for the Corvette actually prefer having this package over the beefier, higher powered Z06 as it compliments the driver better than it's more crazy siblings.

This option includes upgrades such as:
Sport suspension; Stiffer Springs & Stabilizer Bars; Heavy duty engine cooling system; Shorter gear ratio transmission

Other options on this car include:
3LT preferred equipment group
-Handsfree entry (never take the keys out of your pocket or purse - push button start)
-Full power and memory leather seating with 2 stage heating
-Power windows, locks, mirrors, etc.
-Front side airbag, Cargo safety net, Cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf
-Homelink garage door opener

Full Bose stereo system with Navigation
-the nav directions actually displays on the heads up display in front of the driver on the windshield

Lloyds C6R Jake skull floor mats
-the nicest mats you can buy! very plush and very high quality.

iSimple iPod and AUX hookup to factory NAV - (you can also add bluetooth with an iSimple add-on)

SLP Loudmouth axle back exhaust
-modular system with 3 different mufflers to choose from: mild, aggressive, race!

Corvette's are great cars that provide a lot of performance and technology for the money. The LS2 6.0L V8 is a 400hp/400tq monster that returns great gas mileage to boot for such high performance rated at 18mpg city and 28mpg highway for an average of 23mpg. I've actually surpassed this number on road trips getting over 30mpg on the highway! Not only that but the Corvette has the extra added feature of being a targa top - take it off on the sunny days and put the top in the huge trunk (which can easily fit multiple golf bags).

The maintenance on this car is fully documented and up to date. Oil changed every 5000km. Brakes were recently overhauled with new Stoptech slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads with Goodridge SS brake lines. I have another set of tires and rims from a Z06, Speedline Italy Spyder wheels with OE Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar EMT's.

I am asking $28,000 for this clean example of Corvette with no issues, no accidents, and absolutely no liens. It has been a great car but I'm looking to move onto a new car. Although I already have a new car in mind, I come from a bunch of BMW's and wouldn't mind another one. Only considering E92 M3 or E92 335i - will add cash on top to satisfy a good deal.

Thanks for viewing the ad.

Advertisement

Last edited by kel_m3; 04-25-2014 at 07:23 AM.
kel_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #2
I am Hook'd on RS

No one likes USDM? lol
Old 03-11-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
I am Hook'd on RS

BUMPPPPPPPP
Old 03-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
I am Hook'd on RS

Bump