REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   It just starts with one person to change (https://www.revscene.net/forums/692694-just-starts-one-person-change.html)

JShifter 02-10-2014 08:02 AM

It just starts with one person to change

Hi, I just want to share these youtube video's I came across because some things in life people just ignore. I do not own any of these videos they all belong to the youtube channel username fouseyTUBE. Just wanted to share these videos :)

Hondaracer 02-10-2014 11:10 AM

fuck this scripted shit.

AndM 02-10-2014 12:20 PM

^ I really dislike how there are so many Youtube videos out there now where the artists rationalize these as "social experiments." If different Youtube artists continue to repeat the same social experiment over again, how do you think their viewers will act in a real life situation? They'll probably just assume its another idiot doing one of these "social experiments." I don't have a problem with bringing awareness for these issues- I think awareness needs to be brought about more carefully than it is however.

Soundy 02-10-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndM (Post 8414529)
^ I really dislike how there are so many Youtube videos out there now where the artists rationalize these as "social experiments." If different Youtube artists continue to repeat the same social experiment over again, how do you think their viewers will act in a real life situation? They'll probably just assume its another idiot doing one of these "social experiments." I don't have a problem with bringing awareness for these issues- I think awareness needs to be brought about more carefully than it is however.

Agreed. I'm of the same sort of mind on all the "TED talks" that people post up as if they're all some sort of revolutionary uber-truth material that dammit, we should all pay attention to, because this person is obviously brilliant if they're giving a TED talk! Like, who the fuck is Ted and what makes him so special?

Maybe CharlesInCharge needs to re-wrap his anti-Zionist message in a TED talk and make a bunch of these PSA videos himself instead of just reposting PressTV and Alex Jones videos... maybe then people would pay attention because, you know, TED talk!

hal0g0dv2 02-10-2014 02:23 PM

stand your ground
Get a gun
Posted via RS Mobile

stewie 02-10-2014 03:25 PM

Instead of scripted shit they should actually find someone who gets bullied on a regular basis at school. Get the kid to get all the jocks and other ppl aware of the situation and then video tape it when the bully tries to touch the kid next time only to be greeted by the entire football/lacrosse/rugby team and others come to the kids aid. See how many times the bully touches him again.
Posted via RS Mobile

ilovebacon 02-13-2014 12:15 AM

that is so stupid.. get greeted by a football team whenever a kid gets bullied.. what they should do is learn how to fight to protect themself and start lifting weights.

lgman 02-13-2014 12:54 AM

What's worse is the mass followings of jabbering mindless tween R.W.J like fans ready to defend his shit.

only good part of the video is this douche getting maced in the face.

Jayboogz 02-13-2014 03:51 AM

these youtubers one day are gonna get knocked the fuck out and than the cameraman gonna come up and say it was an experiment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rsx 02-13-2014 04:18 AM

I think we're all just waiting for the day a youtube 'prankster' 'social experimenter' gets killed. If that happens, I would be so happy.

aalex 02-13-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsx (Post 8416086)
I think we're all just waiting for the day a youtube 'prankster' 'social experimenter' gets killed. If that happens, I would be so happy.

I guess you are happy now

Presto 02-13-2014 08:06 AM

^^^
snopes.com: Hidden Camera Surprise

meme405 02-13-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presto (Post 8416134)

I think we could all tell that was fake dude...

Who makes an RIP video with that music in the beginning, even if it was meant to be a prank...

Presto 02-13-2014 09:26 PM

^^^

Derr...thanks, Captain Obvious. I'm just providing more info and context.
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e_You_Know.jpg