REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 02-21-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

MINT 2002 BMW 330ci w/M-Sport pkg. - 5 speed

This is a gorgeous, very well maintained 2002 BMW 330ci. Finished in black sapphire over an anthracite interior (dark grey/black) - this is a stunning example of the venerable 3 series coupe.

The car currently has 157000 km's and I am the 3rd owner (local car sold from Brian Jessel, Vancouver)

This is a top-of-the-line model in the 3 series line, other than the M3, and has some very desirable and somewhat rare features not ordinarily found on this car.

Equipped with the M54 3.0 liter inline 6 developing 225hp, she is quick, yet still delivers excellent fuel economy. Around town (city) driving yields a consistent 500km which equates to 23 mpg or 12.5l/100km. I haven't done any serious highway driving with it, but it's said they attain nearly 30 in highway cruising.

This is not your average (sadly, common) steptronic automatic gearbox, which are notoriously unreliable and take a away a lot of what makes the car such a great drive, but rather, a proper and desirable 5 speed transmission.

Fully optioned, there are few features available that BMW offered that it doesn't have - as well as some nice options that most don't! These are -
*RARE Anthracite alcantera/cloth sports seats (most have leatherette seating)
*6 speaker stereo with 6-CD changer in trunk (1-CD in head unit)
*heated front seats (3 level - both sides)
*pop-up/slide-open moonroof
*18" BMW style 189 rims from 2009 335i (as shown. I also have 18" M3 rims if preferred-photo attached)
*Sport (ZSP) suspension package (firmer springs, uprated shocks and lowered suspension)
*///M Sport body kit package (similiar to the M3) - Includes lower side cladding, rear trunk spoiler, front airdam, shadowline window trim (black, not chrome) - and rear bumper lower apron
*headlight washer system
*xenon lighting
*'Black cube' interior appointments
*///M Sport steering wheel (multi-function - cruise/radio...with tilt and telescope)
*///M Sport door sills
*power everything - windows, mirrors, trunk release, central locking, moonroof....
*Ice cold A/C with auto climate control
*factory alarm with immobilizer
*ASC stability control system (traction control - defeatable)
*50% window tint on front 5 windows

I'm sure I'm missing a few things.

Recent work includes recent synthetic oil service, coolant flush, new thermostat, new valve cover gaskets (both sides) - all drive belts replaced (idler pulley/AC/accessory belt tensioner...) The car is fully documented going back to original owner and was dealer maintained through original owner.

As it is a 2002, it's not perfect, obviously - but will be easily as nice as any 330's you will find.

Everything works as it should. If you are looking for a nice 330ci, you won't be disappointed.

I am asking $10500 and can be reached at (604)809-7604. I live in south Vancouver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MUSTANG 050.jpg (124.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MUSTANG 052.jpg (155.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MUSTANG 057.jpg (177.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MUSTANG 059.jpg (144.8 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement