REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-30-2014, 11:32 PM   #176
VLS Head Mod

Thank you to everyone of you for coming out today. It was great to see your dedication. Thank you for such a well behaved day; we definitely attracted a lot of attention and pedestrians loved it it was great seeing old and new faces
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2014, 09:17 PM   #177
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Which car was the winner of "best in show" or whatever it was that won the ArtOfStance photoshoot? I'm genuinely curious because there was tons of awesome cars, I wouldn't know where to start to pick one.
Original BB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #178
Need my Daily Fix of RS

where is the pic guys
Posted via RS Mobile
dennis_bellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:14 AM   #179
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69397...ml#post8447729
Posted via RS Mobile
mj_39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #180
Founder, RS Veteran

On behalf of the 2014 #revscenespringmeet staff, I want to say thank you to everyone (car clubs, vendors and RS members) who came out in full support of this event. Despite the rain, you all placed your trust in revscene organizers that we would put on a relatively hassle free event and make your trek out worthwhile. So thank you. Your support and following was actually quite touching to those of us, who work hard behind-the-scenes to make events like this happen for the public. This motivates us to continue to bring you bigger, better, more innovative projects from revscene

So big thank you!

Thank you title event sponsor, Vancouver Velocity Cars!

Also thanks to Dougie Dog, Fliptop, VDL, AOS, Unique Detailing, OpenRoad Scion, Blitzgear, City Parks Board, RCMP

And congrats to our winners

winner of twitter contest, 25th tweet goes to Jason aka Poker_Geek. Please PM me to claim your prize.

winner of $300 value Car Photoshoot with Art of Stance is Curtis with the green Toyota AE86.

We also had a number of winners during our event, but didn't quite grab your name. If you won something, please reply!

jACEDesignsLtd,
President

Bored? Follow jACE on Twitter or check out his homepage.
jACEDesignsLtd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-05-2014, 11:38 AM   #181
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Was my first meet an it was awesome. Bought a RS shirt and a sticker. They need to bring more shirts the one I anted was out of stock in the size I wanted before 12. Also won a Hotwheels Delorean (thanks RS) and a Air fresher (thanks BPG) Also got a free lanyard form the Audi guys. Anyone see that blue Mustang leaving almost ended up in the ditch.

Also who ever owns that Nissan Stagea wagon.
mines Thanks!!
d16z6EG6 is offline   Reply With Quote