REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 11-26-2014, 01:30 PM   #851
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,930 Times in 504 Posts
+1 for Nuage. I was there today, and picked up my first RDA. The staff taught me how to build, and safety precautions associated with building. Definitely gonna go back when I wanna build, so they can coach me and whatnot. Also, got their last PlumeVeil RDA, bwahaha.

kakucaekz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-26-2014, 04:41 PM   #852
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakucaekz View Post
+1 for Nuage. I was there today, and picked up my first RDA. The staff taught me how to build, and safety precautions associated with building. Definitely gonna go back when I wanna build, so they can coach me and whatnot. Also, got their last PlumeVeil RDA, bwahaha.
How much did your setup cost you. Include materials and whatnot. (Just so I can get a rough idea)
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:39 PM   #853

Current setup is a Nemesis clone, Plume Veil clone, and a Sony 18650 battery.

My OCD is probably gonna get the best of me, and I'll most likely find another mechanical mod with copper rings/accents.

Nemmy clone was $35 shipped from eBay, copper PlumeVeil was $35 from Nuage, battery was $15 from Nuage. Also picked up a 26G kanthol wire and cotton package from Nuage for $5, and they built me a dual coil for free. All that with tax is about $100, but there's also juice. Once again, hit up Nuage for that, got some Vivian and Zoeys, along with a couple other random ones.

The drip tip is also from Nuage; I much prefer the draw from that one compared to the one I had on my Nautilus tank. Splurged a bit, that was $30 .___. Clouds fer dayz.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-26-2014, 10:22 PM   #854
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
what was the length of the kanthol wire?

lets do a post your current setup. i'm curious to see what you guys use on the daily.

i'm using a panzer with a magma and a POM drip tip all from fasttech. dual coil, couldn't tell you the ohms cuz my ohm meter broke.

97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #855

^ Six feet, and a little patch of cotton too. Nice little starter package, imo.

This post thanked by:
Old 11-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #856
adc
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Veritas and ipv2 is my go to with a .8 single coil
Plumeveil on a nemesis with a 0.15 dual parallel for when I feel like being a fog machine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0645.jpg (194.2 KB, 0 views)
adc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:34 PM   #857
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Does anyone have a nitecore charger? Im using a 2000mAh aw 18650 battery and it wasnt completely charged after charging it for 3hrs 45 mins as in, there are 3 bars and it is still flashing on the 2nd bar. I had to take it out as I had to head out to work. I just want to know if there is anything that might be wrong with the charger or battery since the guy at Nuage told me a full charge should take 3 hours.
I just dont want my vape exploding in my face from bad charging/batteries. Thanks
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #858
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Here's my current set ups. Stingray X with the plume veil, and the Akuma with an onslaught.

Tacoyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #859
I don't get it

Anyone know where to get kayfun deck insulators locally?
spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:57 PM   #860
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Just bought a sample pack from West Coast Clouds based out of Squamish. Not that great, I'm gonna let it steep for a couple weeks then give it another shot. It seems as though the Nic is inaccurate too, I asked for 6, feels more like a 8 or 9.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:57 AM   #861
The Speed Syndicate

Thanked 3,077 Times in 522 Posts
this is my current favorite setup (sigelei 100w + dark horse clone)

i use mainly clones (because im cheap ) but i mainly get the clones from fasttech recommended by reddit users - which so far all of them have been quite good in quality for the price id say
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20141203_015354.jpg (116.2 KB, 0 views)

TSS x Revscene Track Day Organizer

1991 Formula Red NSX - 3.2L ITB
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #862

^ Love the seat in the reflection of the button

Hit up Nuage again for juice. Somehow walked out with another clearomizer, mech mod, battery, juice, and carrying case. Employee was nice though, and knocked a bit off the mech mod and gave me the case for free.

I should be set though, for a while anyway, haha.

Spoiler!

Aspire Atlantis tank on a Nemesis clone, for on the go.
Plume Veil copper clone on a StingRay X clone, with the StingRay drip tip for clouds. Me likey the copper RDA with copper accents in the mod. Not really a fan of all copper mods just yet.

Also considering selling my Nautilus now, since I'm loving the Atlantis so much and don't really have a device that is really suited for it, lol.

Last edited by kakucaekz; 12-03-2014 at 09:45 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2014, 09:48 PM   #863
I don't get it

My daily is a custom raptor 120 watts with 454 big block rda with quads at .25
But I've got like 10 atty's I rotate a lot... Mutation is another one I use every other day.
And today I'm trying the little boy clone (nothing special as most mcv products) clones or authentics hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (110.3 KB, 0 views)
bloodline129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #864
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakucaekz View Post
^ Love the seat in the reflection of the button

Hit up Nuage again for juice. Somehow walked out with another clearomizer, mech mod, battery, juice, and carrying case. Employee was nice though, and knocked a bit off the mech mod and gave me the case for free.

I should be set though, for a while anyway, haha.

Spoiler!

Aspire Atlantis tank on a Nemesis clone, for on the go.
Plume Veil copper clone on a StingRay X clone, with the StingRay drip tip for clouds. Me likey the copper RDA with copper accents in the mod. Not really a fan of all copper mods just yet.

Also considering selling my Nautilus now, since I'm loving the Atlantis so much and don't really have a device that is really suited for it, lol.
damn i want an atlantis as reviews says its pretty good for a clearomizer, how much u paid for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:34 AM   #865

^ 45 bucks. Better grab one quick; I was told they sell quick, and the guy who literally walked in after me bought one too.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:03 AM   #866
I don't get it

Before u guys jump the gun read about the ceramic wicks Atlantis uses and how bad that shit is... I don't use tanks so I haven't really looked much into it, but I hear it's a fuck up
Old 12-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #867
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Anyone got any 1.5ohm dual coils for aerotank megas they have that they're not using? I'm looking to pick up a couple while my shipment from fasttech comes in
axxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #868

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
Before u guys jump the gun read about the ceramic wicks Atlantis uses and how bad that shit is... I don't use tanks so I haven't really looked much into it, but I hear it's a fuck up
i havnt read abt the ceramic wicks yet, but worst case is rebuild the coils with cotton? the atlantis coils r almost twice the size of regular coils so plenty of room to rebuild.
Quote:
Quote:
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:02 PM   #869
I don't get it

Correct something like that, most people bought it though, cause of the ease of replacing the coils with buying new ones
As mentioned I do not use tanks and haven't really paid to much attention on what's been said but it's worth looking into it before making a decision.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #870

just bought an atlantis and... i... am... impressed...

once the stock coils gunk up ill be rebuilding it with cotton instead
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #871
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,647 Times in 2,303 Posts
any suggestions for RDA? looking to get into dripping.. something thats good for flavor and cloud chasing
Vansterdam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:47 PM   #872
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
get the CLT, and i think the chuff cap or whatever its called can fit on that
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #873
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Has anyone checked out Clouds E-Cigs on Burrard? Non-smoker buddy sent me their grand opening flyer. Any experiences? Worth the drive?

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:47 AM   #874

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
Only concern I've really read about it is the ceramic material flaking apart and getting sucked up through the drip tip. Only seems to happen at 45 W and up though. Keeping it at 35 W like Aspire recommends seems to be safe, but then again, I'll probably try to rebuild the heads with cotton just cuz I don't know too much about this ceramic stuff.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:09 AM   #875
The Speed Syndicate

Thanked 3,077 Times in 522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
any suggestions for RDA? looking to get into dripping.. something thats good for flavor and cloud chasing
lots to choose from

from my own experience i have:
Stillare v1
Stillare v3 (bitch to build on imo but im a noob)
TOBH Atty
Doge Competition
Dark Horse

Pretty much the stillare v1, tobh atty, and doge competition are all very similar

i just recently got the dark horse clone from fast tech - and its by far my favorite rda, airflow is ridiculous but for people who prefer tighter draw they probably wont like it - i also found that flavor was a bit lacking compared to the doge, stillar, and tobh atty but it does make a lot more clouds than the rest

you can get the doge competition for ~$25 locally so if you want it now instead of waiting for shipment that is an option

but take my comments with a grain of salt as i am a noob

i am quite tempted to get a hobo clone from fasttech since it has 4 post and deep wells. . . might hold off for a bit since i have too much rda for myself at the moment

TSS x Revscene Track Day Organizer

1991 Formula Red NSX - 3.2L ITB

Last edited by kchan; 12-05-2014 at 10:01 AM.
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote