REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 08-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #1376
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
I recognize those juices hahah dat passion fruit juice is bomb! Alex hooks it up!

ebay has some dope skins for the subbox
hmm, found this grey digital camo skin. might look good with my white one.

Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:04 PM   #1377
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

I see your colors, and raise you boring SS/Black/Blue

PDKGD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #1378
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
^ I like the gold doge.

I started out with all black and SS stuff too, then I decided to switch it up and get a bright orange

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #1379
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,647 Times in 2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
hmm, found this grey digital camo skin. might look good with my white one.
I custom wrapped my istick 50w .. costed about $40

died 2-3 weeks after

Last edited by Vansterdam; 08-13-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-14-2015, 06:00 PM   #1380
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Agh I think it's really time for me to get a sub ohm tank. Pick up some strawberry astronaut from jimmy the juice man. Tasted fabulous at the shop with dripper gear. Came home put it in my nautilus mini and I'm only getting like 20% of the taste
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:36 PM   #1381
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Agh I think it's really time for me to get a sub ohm tank. Pick up some strawberry astronaut from jimmy the juice man. Tasted fabulous at the shop with dripper gear. Came home put it in my nautilus mini and I'm only getting like 20% of the taste
I would get a sub ohm tank or use ur natilus mini on the go and drip at home FTW
Old 08-14-2015, 08:49 PM   #1382
I subscribe to Revscene

The moment you go sub ohm you will never touch your nautilus.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #1383
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,930 Times in 504 Posts
I noticed my sub box chipping after just 2 days, so I eBay'd this wrap on. It was like 10 bucks.

kakucaekz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-15-2015, 12:47 AM   #1384
ESKETIT

^ speaking of which I totally want that NES controller mod hnnnng

NES DNA40 Mod

Features:

Big Screen DNA40 chip made by Evolv
Power range 1-40 watts in increments of .1 watts
Temperature protection from 200°F to 600°F or from 100°C to 300°C (no more burning!)
Standard wire coil resistance .16 Ohm to 2.0 Ohms
Temperature sensing wire coil resistance .10 Ohm to 1.0 Ohm
5 click locking fire button
Larger OLED screen displays wattage, battery level, coil resistance, voltage, and coil temperature
2000 mAh 15c lithium-polymer battery pack, non user-removable
Micro USB charging with charging indicator, turns green when charged (The charger isn't included. You have a micro USB cable laying around somewhere, right?)
Upgraded spring-loaded 510 connector, made by Varitube (similar to a Fat Daddy connector, but with a lower profile)
Old 08-15-2015, 06:40 AM   #1385
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
anyone can recommend an alternative to Dr Fogs Milk and Honey? i love this juice but its killing my coils so fast. Right now i need to change out coils every 2 days or so. i think its the sweetness that is cloging up the coils fast. only vaping at 25watts on both atlantis and subtank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #1386
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Teleos the milk ^
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:36 AM   #1387
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oxbig View Post
Teleos the milk ^
where to find?
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:43 PM   #1388
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
where to find?
vaporologie gas town but sold out for months. Always saying they'll have some back in stock......
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:05 PM   #1389

Quote:
I would get a sub ohm tank or use ur natilus mini on the go and drip at home FTW
my nautilus regular size has already been claimed by my girl. but i just brought the mini kind of sucks to have it sit collecting dust . how do you drip with the mini?

i said that i couldn't taste the flavour much yesterday but after a day of vaping the hint sweetness seem better than having overwhelming flavor each toke. in terms of smoking cessation of course.

anyhow got my buddy to try quit smoking last night. he order the subbox mini kit and i order the sub tank mini. shall see how i like sub ohm ing
Old 08-15-2015, 03:32 PM   #1390
ESKETIT

Quote:
my nautilus regular size has already been claimed by my girl. but i just brought the mini kind of sucks to have it sit collecting dust . how do you drip with the mini?

i said that i couldn't taste the flavour much yesterday but after a day of vaping the hint sweetness seem better than having overwhelming flavor each toke. in terms of smoking cessation of course.

anyhow got my buddy to try quit smoking last night. he order the subbox mini kit and i order the sub tank mini. shall see how i like sub ohm ing
you need a RDA (rebuildable dripper atomizer) to drip.. but trust me your in flavor country when you start dripping. best to drip at home as its a pain to carry juice with you everywhere and drip every few tokes.

you can learn to build ur own coils/rewick cottons by yourself or most stores usually charge you $5 for a coil build

Im rocking the Plume veil RDA and a derringer RDA..

btw you still hitting that roberto lubongo or what lol
Old 08-15-2015, 04:24 PM   #1391

Quote:
you need a RDA (rebuildable dripper atomizer) to drip.. but trust me your in flavor country when you start dripping. best to drip at home as its a pain to carry juice with you everywhere and drip every few tokes.

you can learn to build ur own coils/rewick cottons by yourself or most stores usually charge you $5 for a coil build

Im rocking the Plume veil RDA and a derringer RDA..

btw you still hitting that roberto lubongo or what lol
oh i was thinking that i could use my nautilus somehow for dripping…… I want to get into RDA eventually but right now its too much messing around when i just want my cigarette fix.

as for your former bong…. le gf hid it one day when the parents came over…. andddddd i have never seen it since ==

I've been thinking about getting a good dry herb portable vaporizer though (my wallet still prefer the herb to concentrates) as for now its pipes all day everyday.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:15 PM   #1392
ESKETIT

Quote:
oh i was thinking that i could use my nautilus somehow for dripping…… I want to get into RDA eventually but right now its too much messing around when i just want my cigarette fix.

as for your former bong…. le gf hid it one day when the parents came over…. andddddd i have never seen it since ==

I've been thinking about getting a good dry herb portable vaporizer though (my wallet still prefer the herb to concentrates) as for now its pipes all day everyday.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...m4-dry-content

although it isnt a "real vaporizer".. works amazing with your subbox and other VV/VW vapes probably just make sure you start it off the lowest WW/VW and work your way up replacement coils/parts are cheap on fasstech...

I would get this one though https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10009339/1827203

comes with both dry herb and concentrate coils
Old 08-15-2015, 05:27 PM   #1393

Quote:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...m4-dry-content

although it isnt a "real vaporizer".. works amazing with your subbox and other VV/VW vapes probably just make sure you start it off the lowest WW/VW and work your way up replacement coils/parts are cheap on fasstech...

I would get this one though https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10009339/1827203

comes with both dry herb and concentrate coils
i brough the exact piece!!!!!

it work amazing for 3 days lol.

its all clog up now and i have no idea how to clean the stem. i just throw it in the trash….

i am looking at something like the PAX at the moment. you got anything to recommend that isn't as flimsy as the fast tech one?
Old 08-15-2015, 06:27 PM   #1394
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
vaporologie gas town but sold out for months. Always saying they'll have some back in stock......
sounds similar to o-rangz by 12 monkeys
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:57 PM   #1395

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
anyone else try out the Dr. Fog dragon tang? im in love with this flavour right now.

also, does any one have a good recommendation for a extra batteries + a battery charger for my subox?
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #1396
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
anyone else try out the Dr. Fog dragon tang? im in love with this flavour right now.

also, does any one have a good recommendation for a extra batteries + a battery charger for my subox?
Samsung 25Rs https://www.fasttech.com/p/2204402

+ NITECORE D2 or D4

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1765200

Quote:
i brough the exact piece!!!!!

it work amazing for 3 days lol.

its all clog up now and i have no idea how to clean the stem. i just throw it in the trash….

i am looking at something like the PAX at the moment. you got anything to recommend that isn't as flimsy as the fast tech one?
you can take the whole thing apart and soak it in 99% isoprophyl . you could also try soaking the coil then wash with warm water and air dry but coils are pretty cheap to just get a new one.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2015, 01:02 PM   #1397

It's not the coil that mess up. The coil fires fine. I think it's the stem that got all clogged up. Not sure if the plastic tank and stem is safe to soil in alchohll? Either way it too much trouble compare to just rolling a joint lol

Do you have any experience with other portable dry herb vape? I tried my boss's pax and it works amazing but not sure if it involve complicated cleaning procedures either? The cleaning part really gets to me I can't keep it up and I will go back to good old combustion.

I don't even clean my pipe now. Smoke it till its unsmokable, toss it out and buy a new one
Old 08-17-2015, 04:14 PM   #1398

Thanked 2,051 Times in 676 Posts
Anyone have crappy experiences with the Atlantis V1? Been using it for approx. 3 months.

I bought a pack of coils 2 weeks ago and all of them burnt out within a few days. One of them was burnt from the get go.

Yes I prime them properly, and even oversaturate sometimes. I also prime them by closing off the air holes and doing long drags without firing, and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes before firing (18-20W). Still a bad, burnt, inaccurate vape.

I vape very minimally too; some days I don't even touch it.

Same thing happened to my friend... we've had nonstop issues with this tank lol
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:50 PM   #1399
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Quote:
anybody got a source to get this online? the crunch is bomb as well
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:57 PM   #1400
ESKETIT

Quote:
It's not the coil that mess up. The coil fires fine. I think it's the stem that got all clogged up. Not sure if the plastic tank and stem is safe to soil in alchohll? Either way it too much trouble compare to just rolling a joint lol

Do you have any experience with other portable dry herb vape? I tried my boss's pax and it works amazing but not sure if it involve complicated cleaning procedures either? The cleaning part really gets to me I can't keep it up and I will go back to good old combustion.

I don't even clean my pipe now. Smoke it till its unsmokable, toss it out and buy a new one
nothing but good things with the Pax from anyone I know that owns one.. they got a newer model I believe those go for around 250+ while the older models are around 200

and yea you couldof totally taken the coultank apart and soaked it in iso wouldof been like new again