REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #1376
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,570
Thanked 2,521 Times in 897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
I recognize those juices hahah dat passion fruit juice is bomb! Alex hooks it up!

ebay has some dope skins for the subbox
hmm, found this grey digital camo skin. might look good with my white one.

Gucci Mane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #1377
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
PDKGD3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 639
Thanked 452 Times in 134 Posts
I see your colors, and raise you boring SS/Black/Blue

__________________
08' MR Fit
J's Racing // Spoon // Mugen // T1R // KraftWerks // Team MFactory // SSR
Overpowered, but never Outrun
PDKGD3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2015, 09:01 PM   #1378
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.
 
PJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancity/Toronto
Posts: 3,167
Thanked 1,674 Times in 527 Posts
^ I like the gold doge.

I started out with all black and SS stuff too, then I decided to switch it up and get a bright orange

__________________
Studies show 100% of people die.. Might as well have some fun.

Hello my name is PJ.


Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2015, 09:03 PM   #1379
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
hmm, found this grey digital camo skin. might look good with my white one.
I custom wrapped my istick 50w .. costed about $40

died 2-3 weeks after
__________________
do_ob


Last edited by Vansterdam; 08-13-2015 at 09:25 PM.
Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #1380
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,564
Thanked 848 Times in 378 Posts
Agh I think it's really time for me to get a sub ohm tank. Pick up some strawberry astronaut from jimmy the juice man. Tasted fabulous at the shop with dripper gear. Came home put it in my nautilus mini and I'm only getting like 20% of the taste
__________________
14 Scion FRS
91 Honda Civic EF9
threezero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:36 PM   #1381
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Agh I think it's really time for me to get a sub ohm tank. Pick up some strawberry astronaut from jimmy the juice man. Tasted fabulous at the shop with dripper gear. Came home put it in my nautilus mini and I'm only getting like 20% of the taste
I would get a sub ohm tank or use ur natilus mini on the go and drip at home FTW
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #1382
I subscribe to Revscene
 
rageguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,935
Thanked 412 Times in 181 Posts
The moment you go sub ohm you will never touch your nautilus.
__________________
Feedback
rageguy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:56 PM   #1383
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
kakucaekz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,435
Thanked 1,824 Times in 498 Posts
I noticed my sub box chipping after just 2 days, so I eBay'd this wrap on. It was like 10 bucks.

__________________
Flickr Journal-MR2 Spotted Thread Instagram
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
1992 Acura Integra GSR
kakucaekz is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-15-2015, 01:47 AM   #1384
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
^ speaking of which I totally want that NES controller mod hnnnng



NES DNA40 Mod

Features:

Big Screen DNA40 chip made by Evolv
Power range 1-40 watts in increments of .1 watts
Temperature protection from 200°F to 600°F or from 100°C to 300°C (no more burning!)
Standard wire coil resistance .16 Ohm to 2.0 Ohms
Temperature sensing wire coil resistance .10 Ohm to 1.0 Ohm
5 click locking fire button
Larger OLED screen displays wattage, battery level, coil resistance, voltage, and coil temperature
2000 mAh 15c lithium-polymer battery pack, non user-removable
Micro USB charging with charging indicator, turns green when charged (The charger isn't included. You have a micro USB cable laying around somewhere, right?)
Upgraded spring-loaded 510 connector, made by Varitube (similar to a Fat Daddy connector, but with a lower profile)
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:40 AM   #1385
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005
 
TOPEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,872
Thanked 2,090 Times in 599 Posts
anyone can recommend an alternative to Dr Fogs Milk and Honey? i love this juice but its killing my coils so fast. Right now i need to change out coils every 2 days or so. i think its the sweetness that is cloging up the coils fast. only vaping at 25watts on both atlantis and subtank.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
I had some girl come into the busser station the other day trying to make out with every staff member and then pull down her pants and asked for someone to stick a dick in her (at least she shaved).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #1386
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,978
Thanked 2,495 Times in 878 Posts
Teleos the milk ^
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:36 PM   #1387
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,130
Thanked 1,767 Times in 682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oxbig View Post
Teleos the milk ^
where to find?
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #1388
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Mike Oxbig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,978
Thanked 2,495 Times in 878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
where to find?
vaporologie gas town but sold out for months. Always saying they'll have some back in stock......
Mike Oxbig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #1389
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,564
Thanked 848 Times in 378 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
I would get a sub ohm tank or use ur natilus mini on the go and drip at home FTW
my nautilus regular size has already been claimed by my girl. but i just brought the mini kind of sucks to have it sit collecting dust . how do you drip with the mini?

i said that i couldn't taste the flavour much yesterday but after a day of vaping the hint sweetness seem better than having overwhelming flavor each toke. in terms of smoking cessation of course.

anyhow got my buddy to try quit smoking last night. he order the subbox mini kit and i order the sub tank mini. shall see how i like sub ohm ing
__________________
14 Scion FRS
91 Honda Civic EF9
threezero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:32 PM   #1390
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
my nautilus regular size has already been claimed by my girl. but i just brought the mini kind of sucks to have it sit collecting dust . how do you drip with the mini?

i said that i couldn't taste the flavour much yesterday but after a day of vaping the hint sweetness seem better than having overwhelming flavor each toke. in terms of smoking cessation of course.

anyhow got my buddy to try quit smoking last night. he order the subbox mini kit and i order the sub tank mini. shall see how i like sub ohm ing
you need a RDA (rebuildable dripper atomizer) to drip.. but trust me your in flavor country when you start dripping. best to drip at home as its a pain to carry juice with you everywhere and drip every few tokes.

you can learn to build ur own coils/rewick cottons by yourself or most stores usually charge you $5 for a coil build

Im rocking the Plume veil RDA and a derringer RDA..

btw you still hitting that roberto lubongo or what lol
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:24 PM   #1391
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,564
Thanked 848 Times in 378 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
you need a RDA (rebuildable dripper atomizer) to drip.. but trust me your in flavor country when you start dripping. best to drip at home as its a pain to carry juice with you everywhere and drip every few tokes.

you can learn to build ur own coils/rewick cottons by yourself or most stores usually charge you $5 for a coil build

Im rocking the Plume veil RDA and a derringer RDA..

btw you still hitting that roberto lubongo or what lol
oh i was thinking that i could use my nautilus somehow for dripping…… I want to get into RDA eventually but right now its too much messing around when i just want my cigarette fix.

as for your former bong…. le gf hid it one day when the parents came over…. andddddd i have never seen it since ==

I've been thinking about getting a good dry herb portable vaporizer though (my wallet still prefer the herb to concentrates) as for now its pipes all day everyday.
__________________
14 Scion FRS
91 Honda Civic EF9
threezero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:15 PM   #1392
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
oh i was thinking that i could use my nautilus somehow for dripping…… I want to get into RDA eventually but right now its too much messing around when i just want my cigarette fix.

as for your former bong…. le gf hid it one day when the parents came over…. andddddd i have never seen it since ==

I've been thinking about getting a good dry herb portable vaporizer though (my wallet still prefer the herb to concentrates) as for now its pipes all day everyday.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...m4-dry-content

although it isnt a "real vaporizer".. works amazing with your subbox and other VV/VW vapes probably just make sure you start it off the lowest WW/VW and work your way up replacement coils/parts are cheap on fasstech...

I would get this one though https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10009339/1827203

comes with both dry herb and concentrate coils
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 06:27 PM   #1393
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,564
Thanked 848 Times in 378 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...m4-dry-content

although it isnt a "real vaporizer".. works amazing with your subbox and other VV/VW vapes probably just make sure you start it off the lowest WW/VW and work your way up replacement coils/parts are cheap on fasstech...

I would get this one though https://www.fasttech.com/products/3020/10009339/1827203

comes with both dry herb and concentrate coils
i brough the exact piece!!!!!

it work amazing for 3 days lol.

its all clog up now and i have no idea how to clean the stem. i just throw it in the trash….

i am looking at something like the PAX at the moment. you got anything to recommend that isn't as flimsy as the fast tech one?
__________________
14 Scion FRS
91 Honda Civic EF9
threezero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #1394
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,130
Thanked 1,767 Times in 682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oxbig View Post
vaporologie gas town but sold out for months. Always saying they'll have some back in stock......
sounds similar to o-rangz by 12 monkeys
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #1395
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,570
Thanked 2,521 Times in 897 Posts
anyone else try out the Dr. Fog dragon tang? im in love with this flavour right now.


also, does any one have a good recommendation for a extra batteries + a battery charger for my subox?
Gucci Mane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:08 PM   #1396
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidish View Post
anyone else try out the Dr. Fog dragon tang? im in love with this flavour right now.


also, does any one have a good recommendation for a extra batteries + a battery charger for my subox?
Samsung 25Rs https://www.fasttech.com/p/2204402

+ NITECORE D2 or D4

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1765200

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
i brough the exact piece!!!!!

it work amazing for 3 days lol.

its all clog up now and i have no idea how to clean the stem. i just throw it in the trash….

i am looking at something like the PAX at the moment. you got anything to recommend that isn't as flimsy as the fast tech one?
you can take the whole thing apart and soak it in 99% isoprophyl . you could also try soaking the coil then wash with warm water and air dry but coils are pretty cheap to just get a new one.
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #1397
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,564
Thanked 848 Times in 378 Posts
It's not the coil that mess up. The coil fires fine. I think it's the stem that got all clogged up. Not sure if the plastic tank and stem is safe to soil in alchohll? Either way it too much trouble compare to just rolling a joint lol

Do you have any experience with other portable dry herb vape? I tried my boss's pax and it works amazing but not sure if it involve complicated cleaning procedures either? The cleaning part really gets to me I can't keep it up and I will go back to good old combustion.

I don't even clean my pipe now. Smoke it till its unsmokable, toss it out and buy a new one
__________________
14 Scion FRS
91 Honda Civic EF9
threezero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #1398
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Fcukedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 2,925
Thanked 1,986 Times in 658 Posts
Anyone have crappy experiences with the Atlantis V1? Been using it for approx. 3 months.

I bought a pack of coils 2 weeks ago and all of them burnt out within a few days. One of them was burnt from the get go.

Yes I prime them properly, and even oversaturate sometimes. I also prime them by closing off the air holes and doing long drags without firing, and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes before firing (18-20W). Still a bad, burnt, inaccurate vape.

I vape very minimally too; some days I don't even touch it.

Same thing happened to my friend... we've had nonstop issues with this tank lol
Fcukedd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #1399
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
Galactic_Phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 906
Thanked 1,040 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oxbig View Post
vaporologie gas town but sold out for months. Always saying they'll have some back in stock......
anybody got a source to get this online? the crunch is bomb as well
Galactic_Phantom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #1400
【=◈‿◈=】60420
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,344
Thanked 8,801 Times in 1,972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
It's not the coil that mess up. The coil fires fine. I think it's the stem that got all clogged up. Not sure if the plastic tank and stem is safe to soil in alchohll? Either way it too much trouble compare to just rolling a joint lol

Do you have any experience with other portable dry herb vape? I tried my boss's pax and it works amazing but not sure if it involve complicated cleaning procedures either? The cleaning part really gets to me I can't keep it up and I will go back to good old combustion.

I don't even clean my pipe now. Smoke it till its unsmokable, toss it out and buy a new one
nothing but good things with the Pax from anyone I know that owns one.. they got a newer model I believe those go for around 250+ while the older models are around 200

and yea you couldof totally taken the coultank apart and soaked it in iso wouldof been like new again
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net