REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:39 PM   #226
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

My latest acquisitions.

Authentic Russian 91% and HanaMods V2 DNA 20. All came together today

Vangruver is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #227
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangruver View Post
My latest acquisitions.

Authentic Russian 91% and HanaMods V2 DNA 20. All came together today

Nice setup! How much that thing run you?
nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:38 AM   #228
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
Nice setup! How much that thing run you?
Spoiler!

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
Spoiler!
LOLZ!!!!

Well the Russian retails for 99-120. And the Hana would retail for 260. But I didn't pay that much

Old 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #230
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

picked up a kayfun clone at east side vapes

Anyone know what brand clone it is? and what model kayfun it is?
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3german View Post
picked up a kayfun clone at east side vapes

Anyone know what brand clone it is? and what model kayfun it is?
While I can't say what clone they offer at ESV, I do know that they usually carry the Kayfun Gamma/3.1

It's the version that has the side fill option

The Kayfun Lite has the bottom fill option, which resembles the Russian 91%.

Old 05-08-2014, 07:02 AM   #232
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
was gonna pick up a starter kit for a buddy at ESV for around $50. not even sure which brand it is but I presume its a Kanger ESMART, Is there a better alternative for around the same price? buddy is a total noob and just wants a setup so he can quit smoking cigs lol

for myself, Im thinking about upgrading to a turtle ship/Nemesis clone with the Russian 91% tank. Or maybe something digital :P

Last edited by Vansterdam; 05-08-2014 at 07:19 AM.
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:33 AM   #233
Mod.

Thanked 1,769 Times in 684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
was gonna pick up a starter kit for a buddy at ESV for around $50. not even sure which brand it is but I presume its a Kanger ESMART, Is there a better alternative for around the same price? buddy is a total noob and just wants a setup so he can quit smoking cigs lol

for myself, Im thinking about upgrading to a turtle ship/Nemesis clone with the Russian 91% tank. Or maybe something digital :P
itaste VV and a kanger t3s is a pretty good starter kit. run you around 50 i think without juices from them
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #234

Where do you guys buy coil wire? ESV sells them in little baggies and I feel its a huge rip.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3german View Post
Where do you guys buy coil wire? ESV sells them in little baggies and I feel its a huge rip.
If you're looking for bulk, 50+ feed then these two are the best so far

Temco [only ships to con US] 7 USD for 100 feet, not bad

Lightning Vapes [ships to canada, but can be pricey]

Old 05-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #236

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
Alright I'm about to try vaping again. I tried it when it first came out maybe like a year or 2 ago and it was shitty. Went back to smoking, then quit with using snus instead. Now getting taxed up the ass with snus importing from Sweden so time to try vape again.

So I understand there's a few places locally? East side vapes and some other ones? My question is what's a good starter kit, and which place offers the best price/service? Also I used to smoke Belmont kings so anyone who used to smoke them can recommend a juice that's relatively similar? Used to smoke half a pack to 1 pack a day if it helps with the strength level. Thanks!!
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #237
I don't get it

I just received my 24g 100 feet if kanthal from lightning vapes. It was 25$cdn with shipping, comes from Miami n took about week or 2.... Btw vapordna got sony vtc5s for 29.99 for 3. I copped six...
bloodline129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #238
Jin
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodline129 View Post
I just received my 24g 100 feet if kanthal from lightning vapes. It was 25$cdn with shipping, comes from Miami n took about week or 2.... Btw vapordna got sony vtc5s for 29.99 for 3. I copped six...
you should get it shipped to point roberts next time. i just ordered 24, 26, 28 and some ribbon and it was free shipping and got there in 3 days from them.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:14 AM   #239
ESKETIT

with festival season coming up I think getting the Itaste MVP2 is a good choice lol

are there any others worth getting for around the same style and price range ?
Old 05-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
Alright I'm about to try vaping again. I tried it when it first came out maybe like a year or 2 ago and it was shitty. Went back to smoking, then quit with using snus instead. Now getting taxed up the ass with snus importing from Sweden so time to try vape again.

So I understand there's a few places locally? East side vapes and some other ones? My question is what's a good starter kit, and which place offers the best price/service? Also I used to smoke Belmont kings so anyone who used to smoke them can recommend a juice that's relatively similar? Used to smoke half a pack to 1 pack a day if it helps with the strength level. Thanks!!
You have a few options really.

Most shops locally have a the Kanger Evod starter kit for roughly 64.95 [Vancity Vapes/Eastside Vapes/CEV Vancouver]

As well, most shops locally have a good VV/VW device [Itaste VV V3] for roughly 39.95 which is offered in 4 colors to suit your needs.

Top that off with a bottom dual coil clearomizer and you have a solid device that can provide the heat and density you need for your juice.

At half a pack a day, or there abouts, you can opt to use a liquid that has 12mg, or 1.2% of nicotine per volume.

As for flavor, CEV has a belmont flavor [but i've tried this flavor extensively and it's a MUCH sweeter flavor than you'd expect] I do know that every local shop does carry a tobacco flavor that you might want to give a shot.

As for quality of juice, you're going to see variances in liquidity and fluidity. Vancity Vapes uses a higher PG to VG blend, meaning their juices are thinner in liquidity and you'll most likely go through it quicker, where Eastside and CEV carries a 50.50 blend. A good combination of PG and VG ratio. Providing you a good throat hit, good vapor production, inclusive with good flavor as well.

juice and liquid quality has since changed immensely from when you last had a go at e-cigs, and the one thing that has change the most is the hardware. It's longer lasting, and more consistent, with batteries providing you a good output in regards to longevity.

This post thanked by:
Old 05-10-2014, 11:20 AM   #241
Mod.

has anyone tried bringing their vapes on a flight? either international from CAN to USA or domestic from within the USA?
97 Civic CX (POS)

Old 05-10-2014, 02:43 PM   #242
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^Should be fine men. I've seen lots of redditors bring their vapes on board no problem. They weren't even asked by the TSA what it was. Just make sure to empty out your tanks.

Just got vape mail yesterday, kfl+v2 and some mt baker vapor juice. I can't wait to taste their juices after steeping and see what the hypes all about.
Arirang is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-10-2014, 03:10 PM   #243
Mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arirang View Post
^Should be fine men. I've seen lots of redditors bring their vapes on board no problem. They weren't even asked by the TSA what it was. Just make sure to empty out your tanks.

Just got vape mail yesterday, kfl+v2 and some mt baker vapor juice. I can't wait to taste their juices after steeping and see what the hypes all about.
mfw replies to me on RS but not IRL
97 Civic CX (POS)

Old 05-10-2014, 03:13 PM   #244
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Well I was already making a post, so why not reply to your question lels
Arirang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #245

Thanked 1,070 Times in 229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangruver View Post
You have a few options really.

Most shops locally have a the Kanger Evod starter kit for roughly 64.95 [Vancity Vapes/Eastside Vapes/CEV Vancouver]

As well, most shops locally have a good VV/VW device [Itaste VV V3] for roughly 39.95 which is offered in 4 colors to suit your needs.

Top that off with a bottom dual coil clearomizer and you have a solid device that can provide the heat and density you need for your juice.

At half a pack a day, or there abouts, you can opt to use a liquid that has 12mg, or 1.2% of nicotine per volume.

As for flavor, CEV has a belmont flavor [but i've tried this flavor extensively and it's a MUCH sweeter flavor than you'd expect] I do know that every local shop does carry a tobacco flavor that you might want to give a shot.

As for quality of juice, you're going to see variances in liquidity and fluidity. Vancity Vapes uses a higher PG to VG blend, meaning their juices are thinner in liquidity and you'll most likely go through it quicker, where Eastside and CEV carries a 50.50 blend. A good combination of PG and VG ratio. Providing you a good throat hit, good vapor production, inclusive with good flavor as well.

juice and liquid quality has since changed immensely from when you last had a go at e-cigs, and the one thing that has change the most is the hardware. It's longer lasting, and more consistent, with batteries providing you a good output in regards to longevity.
Hey thanks for the reply. I actually picked up the kanger evod today at esv for around $47, so maybe they got cheaper? This was including juice. The guy I talked to was pretty knowledgable. Have yet to try the Belmont juice from cev yet but the tobacco flavor juice I got from esv is not bad.
Shorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #246
Mod.

holy fuck hawk sauce from mt baker vaper is pretty fucking good. would recommend/10
97 Civic CX (POS)

This post thanked by:
Old 05-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #247

making my own coils now

last one i made was the best yet, vaping super great 1.4mm drill 4 or 5 wraps of 32g i think, came out to 1.7ohms. After 4 coils i think I got the cotton wicking down.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:39 AM   #248
rb
Network Admin Team

Thanked 1,532 Times in 534 Posts
Anyone know where I can find an iClear 10 clearomizer for an Itaste EP? Mainly looking for the rubber tip on the end of the clearomizer as I lost mine somehow. Everytime I vape now, I get juice in my mouth. Most of the online places I've looked are sold out.
rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:27 AM   #249
ESKETIT

^ Lol I lost the same part for my aerotank clearomnizer and had the same problem last week. Had to buy a new 5 pack just so I can fix it.

I cracked my Aerotank glass today is there a place locally or online I can get a replacement for cheap? best I found was $20 for 2 with shipping but it seems like most places charge $5 if I dont have to pay for shipping lol

and is the Aerotank glass the exact same as the protank 2/3? some websites claim they are and some say they are diffrent

Last edited by Vansterdam; 05-12-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #250
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
^ Lol I lost the same part for my aerotank clearomnizer and had the same problem last week. Had to buy a new 5 pack just so I can fix it.

I cracked my Aerotank glass today is there a place locally or online I can get a replacement for cheap? best I found was $20 for 2 with shipping but it seems like most places charge $5 if I dont have to pay for shipping lol

and is the Aerotank glass the exact same as the protank 2/3? some websites claim they are and some say they are diffrent
https://www.vaporgeek.com/shop/index...product_id=744

online purchases only, takes about a week for shipping, else u can order from fasttech which is i think $10 for 5 colors but again i heard fasttech takes a long time to ship anything.

someone mentioned only batteries take a long time to ship as batteries cant be air mailed. just ordered some sony vtc4 today and its shipped from malasia already so well see how long itll take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: