REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #501
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arirang View Post
You probably just need to let it steep. Let it sit in a dark cool place for a day, shake it up, and put it back with the cap off for another day.
Will try.

Right now it reminds me of an air freshener or something. I still don't mind it, it's just not as pleasant as I thought it'd be.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #502
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
is there any e liquid that can replicate or is pretty close to the ice blast marlboros?
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #503
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
is there any e liquid that can replicate or is pretty close to the ice blast marlboros?
Are those the ones that if you squeeze the filter it pops a flavor ball and gives an intense menthol flavor/tingling in the throat almost? used to be my fave when drinking

I get a similar effect from the peppermint flavor I just got from CEV -- it gives the tingling effect but no menthol. You probably want a mix of peppermint and menthol (take my advice with a grain of salt though, bit of a vape noob )
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #504
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
Are those the ones that if you squeeze the filter it pops a flavor ball and gives an intense menthol flavor/tingling in the throat almost? used to be my fave when drinking
yes its those ones, i still have a carton unopened LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
just add a shit load of menthol juice to what ever flavour u like vaping, will make it very very mentholy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:51 AM   #505
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post

I get a similar effect from the peppermint flavor I just got from CEV -- it gives the tingling effect but no menthol. You probably want a mix of peppermint and menthol (take my advice with a grain of salt though, bit of a vape noob )
Yes yes that what it is. The first time I try vaping it is the ice blast that bought me back to smoking real cig. Buddy bought me back several carton from Hk and that ended my first vaping attempt... I havnt been able to find any good menthol e liquid everything I try before taste so artificial and minty candy cane like...

Made up my mind to stick to vaping this time as I just invested almost 200$ on vape gear any suggestion of a good real cig tAste +menthol liquid to try?

Btw. Japan has a version of ice blast that has double menthol balls!!!!
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:34 AM   #506
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

I bought some menthol ejuice from CEV once. Shit was camel crush, 10x the menthol. This was vaped through a clearomizer back when I started vaping. After that I just added that juice to other flavors and it was fantastic. Pretty much any flavor mentholated or just straight menthol! Thinking about it right just seems refreshing in this 25-30deg weather.
flipkronikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 02:43 AM   #507

some beginner vape items for sell, not sure if itll fit any of u here

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69666...ml#post8501712
Quote:
Quote:
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:55 PM   #508
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arirang View Post
You probably just need to let it steep. Let it sit in a dark cool place for a day, shake it up, and put it back with the cap off for another day.
sure, if you want to oxidize your nicotine level.

Letting any eliquid breath to that extent will degrade the nic content.

Vangruver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #509

I was hanging out at CEV today, and let someone try some of the mixed juice i made.

if you're interested in any sort of mentholated liquid, just add major menthol to it.

I took some of my ok medley, and added some of the zero nic Cherryberry menthol, and shit was a refreshing vape. just the right hint of menthol to create the cooling effect.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
Good authentic mod recommendations? Thinking of getting a brass manhattan, tired of the clones im usng that has shitty quality
I have to return to this, because ameravape is ran by douchebags

PSA: The TRUTH about Ameravape- Hypocrites,Hype, and Bullshit - YouTube

Old 07-14-2014, 01:25 AM   #511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangruver View Post
I have to return to this, because ameravape is ran by douchebags

PSA: The TRUTH about Ameravape- Hypocrites,Hype, and Bullshit - YouTube
LOL, weather a company is ran by douchbags or not, non of my business, but i have this to say, all of this wouldnt have started if TODD did not make false claims publicly, even going as far as calling it a pipe bomb. this of course is false cause the tube vents perfectly fine. so what does this do? it hurts not only the products reputation, ALSO the company's reputation in the vaping community which in turn hurts sales... which in turn hurts... in a business's eyes... profit... As a company whos out to make money of course they'll threaten to sue. Imagine ur out to sell juices n someone makes a false claim saying ur juice contains diacetyl and no one buys ur juice anymore, what would u do?

This whole issue got blown up so big all due to AV calling their mod a "competition mod". Yes i agree its corny to call it a competition mod, but a bandwagon started following making fun of the company, then someone out there says some false fact, of course all the bandwagoners r gonna jump on it...

Sometimes u gotta see things from both side and not just jump on the bandwagon.
Quote:
Quote:
This post thanked by:
Old 07-14-2014, 07:17 AM   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPEC View Post
LOL, weather a company is ran by douchbags or not, non of my business, but i have this to say, all of this wouldnt have started if TODD did not make false claims publicly, even going as far as calling it a pipe bomb. this of course is false cause the tube vents perfectly fine. so what does this do? it hurts not only the products reputation, ALSO the company's reputation in the vaping community which in turn hurts sales... which in turn hurts... in a business's eyes... profit... As a company whos out to make money of course they'll threaten to sue. Imagine ur out to sell juices n someone makes a false claim saying ur juice contains diacetyl and no one buys ur juice anymore, what would u do?

This whole issue got blown up so big all due to AV calling their mod a "competition mod". Yes i agree its corny to call it a competition mod, but a bandwagon started following making fun of the company, then someone out there says some false fact, of course all the bandwagoners r gonna jump on it...

Sometimes u gotta see things from both side and not just jump on the bandwagon.
This has very little, to nothing to do with Todd and the video review he made

This had everything to do with how ameravape was anticlone this and anticlone that.

Give the video a watch.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #513

i have watched this video before u even posted it and this will be my last and final post regarding this issue. r they hypocrites? yes that i agree cus they use clones when they say no to clones, but clearly the person in the video is a bandwagoner jumping on AV and if again, TODD didnt start all this shit, everything wouldnt have happened. As for them pulling the product out of the market, makes sense for them to pull the product if chinas making clones of the manhattan without proper venting which will actually turn the clone into a pipe bomb, and guess what, the person using the clones gonna sue AV for it. If people can be dumb enough to sue mcdonalds for hot coffee im sure ppl r dumb enough to sue the origional company for a clone they bought else where.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-14-2014, 03:15 PM   #514

Wow, much anger, many frustrate

Old 07-15-2014, 09:54 PM   #515
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
I was wondering why my juices weren't tasting that good anymore... then i changed the coil
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2014, 02:59 AM   #516
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,646 Times in 2,302 Posts
Where can I get a good quality all black nemesis clone and all black kayfun/russian91 clone for a good price?
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #517
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Anyone opinions on this starter kit? Vape noob here.
WizardPuff - EvoD MT3S
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2014, 09:34 AM   #518
The Brown Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3klipze View Post
WizardPuff - EvoD MT3S
I paid like $60 locally for the same kit + 2 flavors -- so a good price at least.

If I was you though, I would recommend a Innokin battery + iClear atomizer. That's what I upgraded to after my EvoD and I'm very happy, ymmv though -- the more you learn about vapes the better shit you want I guess haha

edit:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004594/1632300

ego and 510 threaded so it'll be compatible with most stuff

and this is the atomizer:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1...il-clearomizer

simple and cheap, doesn't leak either like my evoD did. I just fill it up and throw it in my pocket

Last edited by BrRsn; 07-16-2014 at 10:09 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2014, 10:21 AM   #519

Thanks bro. I'll look into it.

Its more for recreational as it wont replace smoking cigs so I don't mind going the cheaper route.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #520
I don't get it

Already broke my nautilus.... Thinking to go rebuildables now. Any recommendations? I will want a tank and genisis style does not appeal to me since you have to tilt it while using. I was thinking of getting a kayfun clone.
teekaywok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:20 PM   #521
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,646 Times in 2,302 Posts
dat carbon

HCigar Carbon Couture Nemesis Clone
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #522
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3klipze View Post
WizardPuff - EvoD MT3S
I went in for a starter kit, ended up building something of my own modifying the kit. I would say buy local and if its your first time the guys at the store are very knowledgable and they will teach you how to use it PROPERLY. Plus you get to sample flavors.

The only reason I ended up modifying is because I heard a lot of people used starter kits and just gave up on them as they are very basic, so I just chose components that people recommended so that I keep it long term and I enjoy it. It's great so far!

I got one aerotank mini, 2 ego c upgrade 1000mAH batteries, 2 charge cables, 1 charge plug, 1 case and 2 bottles of juice for 120 tax in.

Go for the 1000mAH batteries or you'll end up having to charge/change batteries in the middle of the day.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #523
The Brown Reason

^you guys seem to vape a lot more than me .. my vape sits in my car to keep me from losing my shit in traffic / against bad drivers my MPG went way up ever since I started keeping my ecig in my car
Old 07-16-2014, 11:55 PM   #524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
pffft, i raise u

number 2 of 2, not a full on mod tho
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #525

Settling with this set up: What do you guys think:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004043/1408806
or
$13.72 EGO-C Twist 1300mAh Variable Voltage Rechargeable Battery - silver / 3.2-4.8V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

and
$11.30 Aerotank Mini Style Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 1:1 clone / 1.5ml / 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping