REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:00 AM   #1701
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

The modsauce is pretty decent if you're looking for a local deal. He's from abbotsford and will ship locally for cheap($7-10).

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 07:53 PM   #1702
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Grabbed another evic VTC mini from Vaporcity in cyan, kinda like a tiffany blue for the gf. Got a white one from my friend, pretty good upgrade from the Subox. I can finally run coils lower than 0.3ohms for my dripper and the tank that comes with the vtc mini are great. 75w, temperature controlled, and just better looking LED screen. Subox's are on sale though for those who want one at Vaporcity, they're doing $100 for the kit for a Christmas sale or something. Look for Alex if you go! Let him know Benny sent you and he'll hook you up for juices and batteries

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:56 PM   #1703
The Speed Syndicate

Thanked 3,077 Times in 522 Posts
any interested in some rda clones ? i dont drip anyone so its just sitting there

kinda want to sell them or trade for a tfv4

theres like
magma
stillare v3
marquis (?)
veritas
dark horse

and some other i forgot names

theres 9 drippers

i dont mind trading all for a tfv4 or even a evic vtc mini lol

mods: please let me know if this is allowed - if not ill post in the buy/sell forum

thank you

TSS x Revscene Track Day Organizer

1991 Formula Red NSX - 3.2L ITB
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:59 PM   #1704
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,646 Times in 2,302 Posts
haha im in the same boat! trying to get rid of my black tobeco velocity for either a mini velocity or tfv4
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #1705
The Speed Syndicate

i think i have 11 drippers not 9 (after a bit of cleaning my room today)

offer still up - good deal for someone that wants to get me a tfv4 for a bunch of drippers lol

Old 12-04-2015, 08:16 PM   #1706
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
i just picked up a couple of new juices today. decoded area51 and atlantis and i'm loving them! buying juices locally is so expensive though, i paid $57 for 3 30ml bottles today vs the 8 that i bought online for sale from that link that LC21 posted for $69.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:32 PM   #1707
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Yeah, buying locally is waaay more expensive. I still do if there's a certain flavor I want, or if I'm buying batteries or whatever, and I'm hanging out and vaping at their sample bar for a while, then I'll buy one or two bottles out of courtesy.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2015, 12:17 AM   #1708
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

New vape mail came in yesterday. Got the new UD Bellus RTA and some battery wrap to replace/repair the wrap on my 25Rs. Built the tank last night and I have to say I'm very impressed and used it exclusively for the day. I've always been a dripper but this tank is just so convenient and the flavor is pretty good.
Spaceship_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:17 AM   #1709
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,820 Times in 501 Posts
Ordered a Velocity RDA (clone) from VapeNW, one for me and another for a buddy.... last week on Nov 30.

Still shows as "shipping label has been created" on the USPS website.

Should this be something I should email VapeNW about? I'm trying to cut them some slack since it was ordered on Cyber Monday and I imagine postal services are highly backlogged. But it just seems highly odd to me that this parcel is suffering from such a delay when I have ordered from VapeNW in the past and typically had their items at my door within 7 days of ordering it.
Tone Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:19 AM   #1710
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone Loc View Post
Ordered a Velocity RDA (clone) from VapeNW, one for me and another for a buddy.... last week on Nov 30.

Should this be something I should email VapeNW about? I'm trying to cut them some slack since it was ordered on Cyber Monday and I imagine postal services are highly backlogged. But it just seems highly odd to me that this parcel is suffering from such a delay when I have ordered from VapeNW in the past and typically had their items at my door within 7 days of ordering it.
dude I ordered from vapenW a week ago . package went from Federal Way WA to Los Angeles California?? da fuq
Old 12-06-2015, 05:13 PM   #1711
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone Loc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
dude I ordered from vapenW a week ago . package went from Federal Way WA to Los Angeles California?? da fuq
For some reason their orders always goes to LA before BC. From order day to my place in Burnaby usually takes 5 business days, if it takes longer I'd give them an email.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2015, 06:37 AM   #1712
ESKETIT

sooo anyone want my barely used tobeco black velocity rda before i post it on the buy and sell I quite enjoyed the Velocity. heard the mini version is even better for flavor chasers

waiting for vape mail sucks lol
Old 12-07-2015, 04:41 PM   #1713
The Speed Syndicate

my uwell crown finally arrived - my god the flavor is amazing

also been loving the twelve monkey juice line - vaping on kanzi at the moment and its super goood

Old 12-07-2015, 07:36 PM   #1714
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post
my uwell crown finally arrived - my god the flavor is amazing

also been loving the twelve monkey juice line - vaping on kanzi at the moment and its super goood
Do know of any local shops that carry the coils? I've been wanting to grab the crown tank. As for the Twelve Monkey Juices, I bought the Kong Size of the Tropika and soooo good. Just kills coils fast due to the sweeteners and high VG content.
Spaceship_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #1715
The Speed Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceship_coupe View Post
Do know of any local shops that carry the coils? I've been wanting to grab the crown tank. As for the Twelve Monkey Juices, I bought the Kong Size of the Tropika and soooo good. Just kills coils fast due to the sweeteners and high VG content.
no idea tbh

i bought an rba deck since im too cheap to purchase coils plus i enjoy building

Old 12-08-2015, 03:09 PM   #1716
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

If you like Tropika I heard Van Mist is doing a sale on Tropika from 12 monkeys for like $14 in their year end juice clearance sale online. Not sure when deal ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceship_coupe View Post
hsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:31 PM   #1717
I don't get it

cheapest place to get eleaf istick 30w locally or someone can recommend one with just as good battery
604dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #1718

Anyone ever tried the tank dripper thing? Big dripper, ordered one for a friend off fasttech but not sure how I would like it so I didn't order it for myself yet

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread

Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Old 12-09-2015, 05:02 PM   #1719
The Speed Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
Anyone ever tried the tank dripper thing? Big dripper, ordered one for a friend off fasttech but not sure how I would like it so I didn't order it for myself yet
tried it a year ago? was nice back then - kinda annoying though... but tanks nowadays are so good its not worth it anymore IMHO

Old 12-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #1720
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604dragon View Post
cheapest place to get eleaf istick 30w locally or someone can recommend one with just as good battery
i have one if u want it, barely used, pm me if ur interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 05:58 AM   #1721
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604dragon View Post
lol I dont trust anything eleaf anymore ever since my istick 50w randomly crapped out on me. tons of people reporting the same. evic mini for around 50$ is pretty solid

what about dat Aromamizer RDTA doe!!! not like I need it but man that and the TFV4 pretty good stuff
This post thanked by:
Old 12-10-2015, 06:37 AM   #1722
PJ

Quote:
lol I dont trust anything eleaf anymore ever since my istick 50w randomly crapped out on me. tons of people reporting the same. evic mini for around 50$ is pretty solid
Agreed. The istick I had randomly stopped working only a few months after I got it. For built-in batteries that you just charge, I think the regular evic is the way to go for that price range. It's bigger than the new mini (obviously), but this is easily the longest lasting straight-charge battery I've had. at 5000 mah(!!!!), if I'm using something lower wattage like the Subtank at ~25watts, it can last me 3 days on a single charge.

Quote:
what about dat Aromamizer RDTA doe!!! not like I need it but man that and the TFV4 pretty good stuff
I've been eyeing the Aromamizer too

Even though I have 1200 tanks, buying coils gets expensive
And I have yet to try a rebuildable coil deck on a subohm tank that doesn't suck.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 12-10-2015, 07:41 PM   #1723
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongy View Post
For some reason their orders always goes to LA before BC. From order day to my place in Burnaby usually takes 5 business days, if it takes longer I'd give them an email.
ten days finally left LAX
Old 12-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #1724

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post
tried it a year ago? was nice back then - kinda annoying though... but tanks nowadays are so good its not worth it anymore IMHO
Not as annoying as dripping every few hits I'm assuming? Haha
I can't seem to build a good coil that won't burn after 2 second hits on the rda of the subtank for some reason.. The flavour and smoke is really good on the tanks, but still uncomparable to the drippers :/ I'm also pretty sure I don't have a good enough tank, but even the pricer Smok tanks that I've tried can't compare. Still tempted to try, but meh idk. Right now I'm just running simple dual twisted 0.23ohm coils on my Mutation x v3 dripper, also tried the clapton coils and they're great.

On another note, does anyone have any tips to do good rings? I can do rings okay ish, just not able to do clear rings that shoot far. My rings don't really shoot far and aren't defined, always has a shit ton of random clouds beside them >_>

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 08:33 PM   #1725
PJ

Quote:
ten days finally left LAX

Holiday delays I guess...
VapeNW is pretty good with shipping. I've never had to wait longer than 2 weeks to get my order, a couple times it arrived in 1 week. Guess it all depends on the couriers.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0