REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 01-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #1876
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Picked up my new tank, wires and batteries from my PO box. Loving this setup.

Dual 26g 316L SS setup coming in at 0.26 ohms. Firing at 45w at 180 degrees Celsius and the vape is oh so good!

Spaceship_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:40 AM   #1877
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Does anyone get juice in bulk? If so, where do you usually get it from?

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:38 AM   #1878
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Vjuice.ca

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #1879
PJ

Too bad they don't have more flavors. $11 for 60ml is pretty damn good though.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-18-2016, 07:42 PM   #1880
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
i got a buncha juices in 3mg and 0mg I dont vape anymore or didnt like if anyone is interested. most are near full or at least half way full.

willing to trade for other juices in 3mg PM what you got for trade/sale!
Vansterdam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:48 PM   #1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Too bad they don't have more flavors. $11 for 60ml is pretty damn good though.
If you dont mind really basic flavors, there's bargainejuice, which is EVEN cheaper!! I ordered from vjuice and shipping is pretty fast. Chimera cake and barry's cream are pretty dam good. I heard good things about dragon toast too. However, i think they're made to order and will take some time to steep, but barry's cream was good out of the box. I guess that's the comprise for buying 'cheap' juice.

BlAh~
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #1882
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

I just picked up my first vape. My bro in law works at a vape shop for a buddy who owns it. He said this vape starter kit is really good.

75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit

hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:13 PM   #1883
ESKETIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
I just picked up my first vape. My bro in law works at a vape shop for a buddy who owns it. He said this vape starter kit is really good.

75W Vaporesso Target VTC Kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR0LQF73_qQ
buddy had one to try out before they were being sold and said it was good.

looks cool too
Old 01-18-2016, 09:31 PM   #1884
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post

If you dont mind really basic flavors, there's bargainejuice, which is EVEN cheaper!! I ordered from vjuice and shipping is pretty fast. Chimera cake and barry's cream are pretty dam good. I heard good things about dragon toast too. However, i think they're made to order and will take some time to steep, but barry's cream was good out of the box. I guess that's the comprise for buying 'cheap' juice.
Thanks! I'll look into it. Plain strawberry or plain mango are actually some of my favourites. Simple, tasty, and the nice thing is there aren't many ways to make a basic flavor taste bad. Hell, I was making my own basic juices for a while, but I just got lazy.

I usually order straight from DSV (BC Blast, Kings Cream, Okanagan, etc.) and it usually comes out to about $8-$10/30ml, which isn't bad.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-18-2016, 10:05 PM   #1885

Quote:
Thanks! I'll look into it. Plain strawberry or plain mango are actually some of my favourites. Simple, tasty, and the nice thing is there aren't many ways to make a basic flavor taste bad. Hell, I was making my own basic juices for a while, but I just got lazy.

I usually order straight from DSV (BC Blast, Kings Cream, Okanagan, etc.) and it usually comes out to about $8-$10/30ml, which isn't bad.
You'll be surprised when you check out bargainejuice, its $15 for 120ml, $13 when on sale. Everything kinda tastes the same after a while, can't justify paying $20 for a 30ml anymore.

BlAh~
Old 01-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #1886
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
You'll be surprised when you check out bargainejuice, its $15 for 120ml, $13 when on sale. Everything kinda tastes the same after a while, can't justify paying $20 for a 30ml anymore.
I just checked out that site. Not much selection but the prices can't be beat. Do they switch up their flavor every now and then or is that what's always available?
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 06:37 PM   #1887
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Kanger Nebox 60w

Anyone have one these or have tried one?
Thinking of buying one for the "all in one" factor.

But I've read a lot about it leaking like mad...
Not sure if leaking is coil issue or build quality.

Just want to hear some first hand opinions before buying one
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 08:33 PM   #1888
PJ

^ I played around with it a lot. Apparently the leaking is from if you charge it with it standing up. You want to keep it on its side as much as possible. Some pressure change shit or whatever when the battery heats up. I suspect on the next version they'll be fixing this issue.

Also somewhat related, aren't most starter kits considered "all in one"...? The ones that come with the battery and tank. you don't HAVE to switch up your tanks and stuff. Unless you really just like the shape and juice capacity, I personally don't see why someone would pick a nebox over an evic mini or even just a subox or ijust.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-19-2016, 08:57 PM   #1889
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
Quote:
^ I played around with it a lot. Apparently the leaking is from if you charge it with it standing up. You want to keep it on its side as much as possible. Some pressure change shit or whatever when the battery heats up. I suspect on the next version they'll be fixing this issue.

Also somewhat related, aren't most starter kits considered "all in one"...? The ones that come with the battery and tank. you don't HAVE to switch up your tanks and stuff. Unless you really just like the shape and juice capacity, I personally don't see why someone would pick a nebox over an evic mini or even just a subox or ijust.
yeah PJ is right, the leaks from it come when you charge it standing up. its recommended to lay it flat on its side during charging.

PJ one of the main reasons anyone is even eyeing that nebox over other starter kits is because of that 10ml capacity. if you keep a spare battery with you, you're pretty much good for the whole day.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 05:48 AM   #1890
PJ

^I guess I vape too much
I probably go through ~20ml a day from the moment I leave my house to when I get home from work, so I have to keep a bottle of juice in my car regardless. But then again I'm using a tfv4.
I guess it's good if you're out and about and don't have a place to carry around a bottle of juice.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 07:45 AM   #1891
ESKETIT

Quote:
^I guess I vape too much
I probably go through ~20ml a day from the moment I leave my house to when I get home from work, so I have to keep a bottle of juice in my car regardless. But then again I'm using a tfv4.
I guess it's good if you're out and about and don't have a place to carry around a bottle of juice.
I heard the coils last longer if you dont let it drain all the way to the end. when do you refill yours? i usually refill after the 2nd line from the bottom thing of the 3 lines

only used the quad coil so far. cant wait to get my hands on the 2 new beasts one. heard the triple coil sucks. quad coil apparently also has the best juice efficiency
Old 01-20-2016, 08:03 AM   #1892
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
^I guess I vape too much
20mL a day?! I go through 10 mL in a week haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 10:09 AM   #1893
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Lol yesterday was the first day using the aromamizer. Killed a 30ml bottle in about 10 hrs
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 10:21 AM   #1894
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
I heard the coils last longer if you dont let it drain all the way to the end. when do you refill yours? i usually refill after the 2nd line from the bottom thing of the 3 lines

only used the quad coil so far. cant wait to get my hands on the 2 new beasts one. heard the triple coil sucks. quad coil apparently also has the best juice efficiency
I usually fill it at around the first line, not that I really give it much thought. Sometimes I fill it when it's higher, sometimes lower. I can kind of see what they mean, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If you think about how vertical coils work on rda's and stuff, the juice feeds upwards through the cotton as the coil heats up.

Hm. I actually liked the triple coil more than the quad
I'm using the claptons right now, and they seem to be lasting the longest of the ones I tried. The triple did alright, but I found the quads burned out the fastest..? Maybe I wasn't breaking them in properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
20mL a day?! I go through 10 mL in a week haha
Oh man, probably more. It depends a lot on what unit you're using and how much you vape of course. The tfv4 does chug juice like crazy though. It holds 5 ml and I definitely fill it 2-4 times a work day. And when I'm at home and I'm using my rda I easily go through another 10ml. Which is why I hardly buy store-bought juice anymore When I do, it's a big treat for myself

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-20-2016, 10:22 AM   #1895
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafine View Post
Lol yesterday was the first day using the aromamizer. Killed a 30ml bottle in about 10 hrs
What build are you using???

I don't know how people can manage to fit claptons and stuff in it. I was using just a dual vertical 24ga build on it for a long time, and I finally managed to fit a dual vertical 22ga build the other day.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-20-2016, 12:26 PM   #1896
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
My order of rx200 came in from vapenw

its not that big lol

Got an extra one if anyone wants it, pm me

Quote:
What build are you using???

I don't know how people can manage to fit claptons and stuff in it. I was using just a dual vertical 24ga build on it for a long time, and I finally managed to fit a dual vertical 22ga build the other day.
just a regular 24ga dual vertical lol

Last edited by Fafine; 01-20-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 08:51 PM   #1897
ESKETIT

Quote:
I usually fill it at around the first line, not that I really give it much thought. Sometimes I fill it when it's higher, sometimes lower. I can kind of see what they mean, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If you think about how vertical coils work on rda's and stuff, the juice feeds upwards through the cotton as the coil heats up.

Hm. I actually liked the triple coil more than the quad
I'm using the claptons right now, and they seem to be lasting the longest of the ones I tried. The triple did alright, but I found the quads burned out the fastest..? Maybe I wasn't breaking them in properly.

Oh man, probably more. It depends a lot on what unit you're using and how much you vape of course. The tfv4 does chug juice like crazy though. It holds 5 ml and I definitely fill it 2-4 times a work day. And when I'm at home and I'm using my rda I easily go through another 10ml. Which is why I hardly buy store-bought juice anymore When I do, it's a big treat for myself
heard it takes a full tank of juice to break in any new coil
This post thanked by:
Old 01-20-2016, 11:05 PM   #1898
Need to Seek Professional Help

Has anyone tried the Joyetech cubis tank & Cuboid 200w? Is it really leak free? Thinking of upgrading from my VTC Mini w Atlantis 2
RESN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:06 AM   #1899
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
heard it takes a full tank of juice to break in any new coil
I wouldn't be surprised. These coils are massive. To prime them I usually soak the shit out of the cotton as much as I can, and I fill the tank with juice and just let it sit for like an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RESN View Post
Has anyone tried the Joyetech cubis tank & Cuboid 200w? Is it really leak free? Thinking of upgrading from my VTC Mini w Atlantis 2
I want to try the Cubis so bad lol. Fucking thing shoots vapor

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
Old 01-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #1900
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Currently using a istick 30w with kanger subtank nano on 0.5 coils
Would switching to istick 40w TC. Same tank with Ni200 coils be noticable? In terms of flavor and vapor?
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote