REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #1
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
Vape/E-Cig Thread

Don't know if I'm blind, but I couldn't find one. Any other vapers out there? It's a growing community and i know there has to be some of you guys on RS.

SHOW YOURSELVES!

__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:55 AM   #2
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,955
Thanked 12,664 Times in 3,447 Posts
Still using my eGo-CTwist/MT3. There's better but for the cost and size, I'll stick with it.

Also: http://www.revscene.net/forums/60317...-e-cigs-2.html
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #3
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
winson604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vansterdam
Posts: 6,557
Thanked 944 Times in 470 Posts
Been on it for the past month slowly transitioning off real cigs. Using the iTaste VV with an iclear 16B tank.
__________________
"back at the line to Babych.... LONG SHOT....Potvin had trouble with it....ADAM SHOOTS SCORES!!!!

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #4
I don't get it
 
spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bby
Posts: 438
Thanked 882 Times in 103 Posts
Anybody rebuilding their atomizers? took 5 tries to make rebuild a kanger aerotank to cotton wick, find it works much better, and where you guys picking up your e liquid?
spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,955
Thanked 12,664 Times in 3,447 Posts
CEV E-Cigs Vancouver, BC. Canada

I get mine here but probably going to start making my own.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #6
I don't get it
 
spades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bby
Posts: 438
Thanked 882 Times in 103 Posts
^ When I first started vaping I got my juice from there but the quality was very inconsistent and crappy in general, started going to ESV but I find that their juice is kinda watery
spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #7
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
 
fliptuner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 19,955
Thanked 12,664 Times in 3,447 Posts
That's just it, if you make your own, you can make adjustments, big batches and save quite a bit of money, overall.
__________________
feedback

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad


RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #8
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.
 
PJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancity/Toronto
Posts: 3,169
Thanked 1,676 Times in 528 Posts
Been using the Ego-C for a couple years to help quit smoking real cigarettes. Haven't fully quit yet, but it helped me cut down a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE BOY View Post
That's just it, if you make your own, you can make adjustments, big batches and save quite a bit of money, overall.
To the people who make their own, is there any way to get rid of or better mask that sweetish/sourish taste that's in the glycerin? Or maybe it's just my supplier.. I've been going to Vancity Vapor, and all their juices seem to have that taste that I don't really like. Even the muskier flavors like coffee and the various tobacco ones have it.
__________________
Studies show 100% of people die.. Might as well have some fun.

Hello my name is PJ.


Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #9
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
nguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: van
Posts: 583
Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
Using Itaste vv with a pt3 and a IGO-W RBA on a mechanical mod. Been off cigarettes for about 7weeks!
nguyen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #10
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
Been using the Ego-C for a couple years to help quit smoking real cigarettes. Haven't fully quit yet, but it helped me cut down a lot.



To the people who make their own, is there any way to get rid of or better mask that sweetish/sourish taste that's in the glycerin? Or maybe it's just my supplier.. I've been going to Vancity Vapor, and all their juices seem to have that taste that I don't really like. Even the muskier flavors like coffee and the various tobacco ones have it.
i've been making my own for the past 2 months now for myself and two of my friends. i haven't had them complain about any sweet or sour taste nor have i tasted any. i usually buy my VG from ESV, but i recently made an order and bought VG in bulk.

for those who DIY, what's your favorite flavors to mix?
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:20 PM   #11
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
nguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: van
Posts: 583
Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
i've been making my own for the past 2 months now for myself and two of my friends. i haven't had them complain about any sweet or sour taste nor have i tasted any. i usually buy my VG from ESV, but i recently made an order and bought VG in bulk.

for those who DIY, what's your favorite flavors to mix?
100% VG? Let me grab a 15ml bottle
nguyen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #12
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
notymen lol i make bottles pretty often and i dont' have any VG to spare. ESV sells 30ML of VG for like $4 or $5
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #13
RS controls my life!
 
heisenberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 733
Thanked 843 Times in 136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
i've been making my own for the past 2 months now for myself and two of my friends. i haven't had them complain about any sweet or sour taste nor have i tasted any. i usually buy my VG from ESV, but i recently made an order and bought VG in bulk.

for those who DIY, what's your favorite flavors to mix?
i love lychee from Perfumer's apprentice and cotton candy from them too. watermelon used to be my favourite flavour until i found lychee. i have french toast, vanilla and another one waiting to be brewed. Whats your process with making juice?
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Klobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lollipop Lane
Posts: 8,483
Thanked 169 Times in 80 Posts
ive been using a vamo v2 for a while with a smok carto tank, takes me about a week vaping to empty the tank but i just picked up a mechanical and gonna figure out how to rebuild my atomizer

been picking up my fluids from mister e-liquid shipped to point roberts
__________________
Its Klobbering Time!
Klobbersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #15
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
nguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: van
Posts: 583
Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus View Post
ive been using a vamo v2 for a while with a smok carto tank, takes me about a week vaping to empty the tank but i just picked up a mechanical and gonna figure out how to rebuild my atomizer

been picking up my fluids from mister e-liquid shipped to point roberts
Which mechanical mod did you grab? Been thinking about grabbing the Nemesis in next couple weeks.

As for mister e-liquid which VG blend do you grab?
nguyen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #16
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
i love lychee from Perfumer's apprentice and cotton candy from them too. watermelon used to be my favourite flavour until i found lychee. i have french toast, vanilla and another one waiting to be brewed. Whats your process with making juice?
i actually just tried a lychee. i used it at 15% and it wasn't very flavorful, granted i'm still new at mixing.

my process is after mixing i put it in a drawer for about 3 days with no sunlight at all. shake for a minute, then take the cap off and let it sit for another day. cap back on shake again and in the dark for a couple more days before i taste it.

i've tried strawberry kiwi, strawberry, ripe banana, hawaiian punch, lychee, strawberries & cream, and i can't seem to find one that i like enough. i think i may need to increase my flavor percentage more. all about trial and error.
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #17
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Klobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lollipop Lane
Posts: 8,483
Thanked 169 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
Which mechanical mod did you grab? Been thinking about grabbing the Nemesis in next couple weeks.

As for mister e-liquid which VG blend do you grab?
i just got some cheap clone that seems to do the job, i prefer my vamo but with the 18650 battery, the vape is huge

ive been usually getting 33% VG

just so you know, its illegal to bring e-juice with nicotine across the border
__________________
Its Klobbering Time!
Klobbersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #18
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Gucci Mane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SRY
Posts: 2,581
Thanked 2,530 Times in 901 Posts
are e-cig's available at places like 7-11? trying to figure out where i can go and get a couple right now lol.
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:40 PM   #19
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
nguyen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: van
Posts: 583
Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klobbersaurus View Post
i just got some cheap clone that seems to do the job, i prefer my vamo but with the 18650 battery, the vape is huge

ive been usually getting 33% VG

just so you know, its illegal to bring e-juice with nicotine across the border
Haha, thanks for the heads up! Let me know when your gonna purchase another batch! ESV flavors are getting boring
nguyen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #20
RS controls my life!
 
heisenberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 733
Thanked 843 Times in 136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nhan View Post
i actually just tried a lychee. i used it at 15% and it wasn't very flavorful, granted i'm still new at mixing.

my process is after mixing i put it in a drawer for about 3 days with no sunlight at all. shake for a minute, then take the cap off and let it sit for another day. cap back on shake again and in the dark for a couple more days before i taste it.

i've tried strawberry kiwi, strawberry, ripe banana, hawaiian punch, lychee, strawberries & cream, and i can't seem to find one that i like enough. i think i may need to increase my flavor percentage more. all about trial and error.
i do a 20% flavour. Whenever i make juice i make 100ml batches. makes it easier to do percentages and what not. Haven't had anything too strong. I do 20ml flavour, then about 70ml VG and 10ml PG. just a little kick to it, nothing much.

My juice used to leak a bit too in my EVOD carto. So I played with the VG and PG.

I put my juices in little mason jars and label them. Leave them in a box and shake quite often. I let mine brew for about a week or so. I then bottle them and share with a few friends
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #21
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005
 
TOPEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,894
Thanked 2,112 Times in 609 Posts
where r u guys getting ur supplies? eg, the flavour juice, the vg/pg? sounds fun to mix ur own
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
I had some girl come into the busser station the other day trying to make out with every staff member and then pull down her pants and asked for someone to stick a dick in her (at least she shaved).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:28 AM   #22
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
happy vape is located in Ontario. They sell everything for diy. I bought from a place in the states called myfreedolsmoke and brought it back unknowing it was illegal avaga
Posted via RS Mobile
!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #23
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005
 
TOPEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,894
Thanked 2,112 Times in 609 Posts
what about the nicotine? where to find those?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
I had some girl come into the busser station the other day trying to make out with every staff member and then pull down her pants and asked for someone to stick a dick in her (at least she shaved).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:40 AM   #24
Mod.
 
!Nhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: east vanner
Posts: 7,132
Thanked 1,768 Times in 683 Posts
https://www.canvape.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1868

you might need to make an account in order to see it. they only sell it in 48MG strength
__________________
NiteShadow
flickR
93 Civic Si (RIP)
97 Civic CX (POS)

!Nhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #25
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Klobbersaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lollipop Lane
Posts: 8,483
Thanked 169 Times in 80 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
Haha, thanks for the heads up! Let me know when your gonna purchase another batch! ESV flavors are getting boring
theres alot of flavours at mister e-liquid but some of the ones that had good reviews werent that great, i got a bunch of menthol ones that were too strong, the throat hit made me choke a few times
__________________
Its Klobbering Time!
Klobbersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net