REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-30-2015, 12:42 AM   #951
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
Spoiler!
Advertisement
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:21 AM   #952
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
so this is what my dads malaysian friends told us & at this point it seems to be the most logical explanation as oppose to the other ones:

now this may not be true, but some how its the most logical explanation so far that i have hear
uploadfromtaptalk1438248078219.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 07:17 AM   #953
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,872 Times in 3,849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
ae101s account was taken over by CiC
Can't be CiC, there's no mention of Zionists.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 09:06 AM   #954
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Debris number corresponds to Boeing 777 component - CNN.com

It's getting closer to a match. Hopefully we will know by tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #955
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,458 Times in 588 Posts
shawnly1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #956
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Malaysian Prime Minister: Debris is from MH370 - CNN.com

Confirmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:26 PM   #957

Thanked 9,785 Times in 3,891 Posts
a closure some 17 months later
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:36 PM   #958
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
cant help but put my tinfoil hat on and (while unlikely) think the wing segment was planted. the whole story is just too fucked up for one piece of wing washing up on a beach a year and a half later to be enough.

some of the conspiracy theories about the whole thing would make a good base story for a movie. think: group of scientists discover some crazy new tech. chinese government wants to bring them home. brb plane hijacked and made to look like a crash. changes direction, signal/coms/beacon turned off. ends up in diego garcia. plane piece planted on an island to make it look like debris washed up on shore. a wild matt damon appears.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #959
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
The go-to move for conspiracy theorists, after being confronted with evidence contrary to their narrative, is to shift the goal posts.

It has been and interesting mystery to say the least. As Captain Picard once said: "Clues were left behind that suggested a mystery. And to many humans, a mystery is irresistible. It must be solved." It appears, as is often the case, the simplest explanation is the most likely answer.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:09 PM   #960
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
cant help but put my tinfoil hat on and (while unlikely) think the wing segment was planted. the whole story is just too fucked up for one piece of wing washing up on a beach a year and a half later to be enough.
What's so outlandish about it, though? A trip-7 is a big ass plane. It if crashed into the ocean (instead of ditching), it would have shattered into thousands of pieces. A flaperon is pretty hollow and would be relatively buoyant. Ocean currents being what they are would undoubtedly let some debris float into islands part way around the world. It's also quite feasible that other debris had found its way onto Reunion Island, but was never thought of being as a piece of the plane, so it was destroyed. The same story probably happened on other islands as well.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2015, 11:43 PM   #961

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post

some of the conspiracy theories about the whole thing would make a good base story for a movie. think: group of scientists discover some crazy new tech. chinese government wants to bring them home. brb plane hijacked and made to look like a crash. changes direction, signal/coms/beacon turned off. ends up in diego garcia. plane piece planted on an island to make it look like debris washed up on shore. a wild matt damon appears.
you got your damn references wrong
they found Oceanic 815, which also happens to be a 777, at the bottom of the ocean. Then the lie detector determined, that was a lie.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:23 AM   #962

Three-Year Search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Ends Where It Started: Shrouded in Mystery - WSJ

Quote:
In the weeks after Flight 370 disappeared, Australian officials said they knew less about the search area than is known about the surface of the moon.

That is still largely the case, officials acknowledge, but they have now mapped the region’s ocean floor. In the process, the search uncovered previously unknown undersea volcanoes and canyons, at least two shipwrecks dating back as far as the 19th century, along with more mundane objects such as discarded oil barrels. The search also lent a greater understanding of cold deep-ocean currents that drive Earth’s climate, said Robin Beaman, an Australian marine geologist.

“As a data set for the global scientific community there is nothing to match it,” Mr. Beaman said.
will probably go down as one of the biggest mysteries of our lifetime

poor families of the victims
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2017, 01:04 PM   #963
VAC Head Rotang Mod

Thanked 1,427 Times in 627 Posts
one silver lining you could take from it is their loss provided a large amount of data for the scientific community.

My Feedback (10-0-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Raid3n is offline   Reply With Quote