REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:39 PM   #151
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,910 Times in 3,872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozy View Post
I don't know why you two are bashing on Ulic.

He's offering a point of view that doesn't seem to click with you, so you just bash on him instead of contributing.

He's even able to connect the idea of you two ignoring problems to our education systems' flaws.

Instead of spilling derogatory comments how about argue with him intelligently instead of being arrogant/ignorant assholes.
Posted via RS Mobile
I post one sentence and get a screen full of garbage back. He never posts a short, clear answer to anything, because then he wouldn't be able to cleverly disguise his arrogance and ignorance in his jumbled ramblings. Seriously look at each sentence he posted, most of which have very little, if any, link to each other. He floats around with these delusions of grandeur, believing that even though he lands into minority groups that everyone should join his poorly constructed mindset because his minority is secretly a majority. That's made easier for him by his lack of a grip on reality, allowing him to believe he knows everything and that there is no possible way he could be incorrect and that by reading a 4 word post on the internet that he knows more about someone than an experienced shrink could ever get out of them.

Also his avatar creeps me out.
Advertisement
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 05:47 PM   #152
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
Six pages of posted related to a guy complaining about a woman living on the floor under his place? Unbelievable.

OP, have you thought about using a music studio to make those videos?

I know a guy who bought his own studio. Perhaps he can help you out.

This is zoned live/work

I am living here and working as an artist. The multicoloured hallway floor is more unique than most people's entire buildings and whispers of old Gastown still eminate from the original brick and wood. My door got broken so I had the numbers re-painted on it with a faint scene of Water street and Gassy Jack airbrushed within the numbers. This place is like a womb for creativity surrounded by insanity and addiction raging on the streets below, a frothing cauldron of madness just begging you to self-express!

Fuck I used to live in Yaletown and that place was more beige than a substitute teacher
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #153
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
I did offer an intelligent response....Then he wrote me a 1000-word essay....you think I care that much?

Well, you have been replying to this thread several times, so yes, you obviously do care.
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #154
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
so, have you resolved your differences with this said loser fat bitch?
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #155
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
so, have you resolved your differences with this said loser fat bitch?
I cancelled my Saint Paddy's weekend keg party because I KNOW she'll immediately complain to the strata. Going to work on getting the 1st draft of my 2nd novel done this weekend instead.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #156
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Well, you have been replying to this thread several times, so yes, you obviously do care.
Did I say I don't care? English comprehension at it's finest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
I cancelled my Saint Paddy's weekend keg party because I KNOW she'll immediately complain to the strata. Going to work on getting the 1st draft of my 2nd novel done this weekend instead.

hmm...looks like money DOESN'T give you the CHOICE to do whatever the fuck you want...eh Ulic?
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 06:41 PM   #157
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDął View Post
It's because neither Jason nor Ulic have accomplished anything of true significance in their lives yet preach like they know and have done it all. They know nothing, which is why they default to money being the only thing of value and singular measure of quality of life. I'll give credit to Jason for at least being himself and 'trying' to do his own thing even though he's a 14yr old in a 30-something year old body. But the credibility of his opinion on making good life decisions is exactly zero. Ulic can't even type cohesive sentences or paragraphs to articulate his scrambled point of view. The irony of him discussing problems with our education system is RICH. And then to call other people 'ants'? Just retarded.

But to summarize this whole thread....

you are the apex of irony.

you have a huge ego and always call yourself accomplished because you fly jets around that are designed to drop bombs on people and kill them. you do realise that is your purpose right?

you think all your job is, is to fly practice missions and take selfies in the air?

you call yourself accomplished because you've been trained to be a war machine.

you pride yourself because you fly around doing things that.... wait... wait... where did your training and jet come from?

who funded you? where did those MILLIONS of dollars come from?

you're trained to drop bombs and flex your muscles with power. the only power you know is of the physical kind. I'm not bashing that kind of power, because it's strong... but you're so short sighted. That power is nothing compared to the power of money.

what do u think dictates where you fly and what missions you do? you think we invaded the middle east based on some value system? or maybe perhaps... hmmm.. they're a threat to our economic stability... which... kinda means MONEY.

your kind of power is bought with money you know that? you're just an extension. a fucking tool. understand? you can take pride in being that tool, i don't care, but don't step on the toes that feed you.

Money funds the military. funds your whole world. if you think i'm wrong, next time go fight a war with just your pride and ego. see how well that goes.
all you are, is an extension of money. without money, your little jet wouldn't exist. your bombs wouldn't exist. your whole career wouldn't exist.

the USA has the largest and greatest military in the world... you think that just came outta fucking thin air? they also spend the MOST money by FAR on their military. oh wait... my intuition is TINGLING... i SENSE A HEAVY CORRELATION BETWEEN YOUR JOB AND MONEY. shittt... I THINK MONEY TOTALLY FUNDS YOUR JOB!!!

*throw's a stack of dollar bills at you* go buy some fuel for your jet. You'll need it to fly back to wherever you came from.

or are you just gonna punch me in the face?

which is it?

or you can go hire some people to... oh wait, you don't know how to use money.

those who have no need for money, are either incapable of utilizing that tool, or have given it up for religious/spiritual reasons. otherwise, they're just extensions of money, they just don't know it.

may i remind you, you live in a fucking western capitalistic society. Everything is run on fuel. and our society's fuel is money. don't kid yourself. we are the PINNACLE of economics and money.

you guys still don't get it. still calling him making stupid decisions... do you not realise, if he wishes, he could drop everything he does and do whatever else he chooses to do? because like i said, he has a CHOICE. he has the MONEY to change his mind and drop whatever he's doing and do something else. DO YOU? no.

what's more stupid? having no choice, or having a choice? you tell me.

i'll give you a hint. it's the one that involves having less money.

options are always good. and i don't know anything in our society that gives you more options than money.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-13-2014, 06:43 PM   #158
I keep RS good

Quote:
Did I say I don't care? English comprehension at it's finest...
you don't have to say you care. the fact that you haven't fucked off says you care. there's something else besides english comprehension. it's called I see you are still here replying.

if you don't care, i believe the exit is at the top right, that little X. if you're using a mac, it's the top left.

Quote:
hmm...looks like money DOESN'T give you the CHOICE to do whatever the fuck you want...eh Ulic?
yeah only if you're an idiot. he can go rent another place to throw the party. stupid.
you truly don't know how to use money even at the most basic level.

I guess there's no argument here. some truly don't have a use for money.

a hammer is useless to a monkey if he doesn't know how to use it.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 03-13-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:02 PM   #159
I keep RS good

Quote:
I did offer an intelligent response....Then he wrote me a 1000-word essay....you think I care that much?

lol writing a thousand word essay on a revscene thread that started with an original post that should have started with "Dear Diary?".....Sounds about right for a guy who thinks a new sentence is a good enough reason to start a new paragraph.
You know typing 1000 words isn't that hard. it's about as hard as speaking 1000 words.

You know how to speak right?

I could be simultaneously arguing against like 10 of you at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Tell me, if you're so brilliant, why can't you figure out that the reason no place is open late is because it isn't profitable, due to the lack of people who would doing anything that late?

Here's another reason to ignore things - they aren't worth your time. Haven't you ever ignored something because you had something better to do?
it isn't about profits dumbass. why do you think more liberal places in the world offer these services? you think ESSENTIAL services opening later to cater to civilians is about profits?

Have you never travelled outside vancouver?

I already stated vancouver is not DENSE enough to support businesses late at night. but essential services should be open later .. what.. once a week? once a month? cuz you know, there are people that work night shifts that also need to see the doctor, or go to the dentist, or do banking, or you know, mail packages out.

Don't tell me you've never had to leave work early to see a doctor, or do some banking or something fucking lame like that.

and no, i don't ignore things because I have "something better to do". not when it's calling out to ME PERSONALLY. and especially not when it's something like forum where i can RETURN and REPLY LATER. christ.

if you truly have something better to do, why don't you go do it? why don't u go lift a weight, or watch some grown men chase a ball around. why are you still here replying?

leave if you don't care.

it doesn't take a smart person to know why you're still here. you don't have something better to do. especially now that you've just admitted that you would go do something better if you had the chance.

stop owning yourself.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
you don't have to say you care. the fact that you haven't fucked off says you care. there's something else besides english comprehension. it's called I see you are still here replying.

if you don't care, i believe the exit is at the top right, that little X. if you're using a mac, it's the top left.
Again, reading comprehension at its finest.....I'm saying I DO care...I just don't care enough to read your essays...
Old 03-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #161
I keep RS good

Quote:
Ah yes, classic case of the tl;dr
Quote:
I ignored you because I don't care
Quote:
you think I care that much?

you know, right now you're like a guy who's in a theatre, bashing the movie, saying he doesn't care enough to watch the movie, yet he doesn't leave. you know, it doesn't matter what you think or what you tried to say. you look stupid to everyone else. pretty much, only you think you're not stupid.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:49 PM   #162
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
when is this getting moved to FC
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #163
I keep RS good

when we start using swear words every other word and insulting each other's moms.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #164

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
lets get started
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #165
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Posted via RS Mobile
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #166
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #167
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:

what's more stupid? having no choice, or having a choice? you tell me.

i'll give you a hint. it's the one that involves having less money.

Ya geez people. Stop being poor, cause that means you're stupid. Why don't you choose to have money so you can live your life with more choices!

Get on their level gaiz
Rainei is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #168

Thanked 1,561 Times in 455 Posts
After reading through (mostly) this thread, I think this sums it up nicely here:

Lowered_Klass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #169
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
FUCK, YOUR FUCKING MOM'S DIU PUSSY STANKS LIKE DIU LUN SHIT

FC NOW
Old 03-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #170
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,759 Times in 3,870 Posts
This thread if full of beta phaggot bitches
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #171
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Ray View Post
FUCK, YOUR FUCKING MOM'S DIU PUSSY STANKS LIKE DIU LUN SHIT

FC NOW
You forgot something...

Spoiler!

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #172
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
You suckers working 9-5

8-4 is where its at.
LOL!

I call my job a 9-5 but its actually a 7-3 (and then I spend another 2 or 3 hours catching up after 3 because people will actually leave me alone then).

Ulic's posts are non-sense, until you learn how to formulate sentences into full cohesive paragraphs and thoughts most people are just going to skim over your posts. Yes it is true we do not want to see one post with no separated paragraphs, but starting a new line for every single thought is just as frustrating.

I have to come back to this for a second and actually type out what I wanted to say about 4 pages back when people were discussing 9-5 sheep and people who slave away for money and all that. Guess what, people aren't joking around when they say "money makes the world go round". You will never get away from chasing money at least to a small degree, unless you want to be a homeless beggar and a burden on society. The goal is to find a balance between making a living and living your life, and do not get me wrong they are two different things. The truth is though they do not have to be at polar ends of the spectrum. They can be very close to one and the same thing, no it is true they will never be the EXACT same thing, but they can get close enough that for short periods they are indistinguishable.

I wake up at 5:30 every morning, and when I am on site that may even be 4:30AM. Yeah I may complain once in awhile cause that is quite early, but I genuinely love my job, I love going to work every day, I love the people I work with, I love my day-to-day tasks, I love people coming to me and seeking my help, I love problem solving, etc. For this point in my life (No kids, no wife, no commitments) all I want to do is work, and gain experience so that I can continue to achieve greater things. I do this so I can one day become the most successful me possible, and success is a relative term, it means different things for everyone. For me it means knowledge, wealth, and power.

My point in all this, is that everything is dependent on the individual, while you (ulic & Multicartual) may be content chasing your artistic goals, and partying, and living that high risk lifestyle of chasing the quick buck (number 1 novel, hit song, etc). Others CHOOSE and may actually LOVE to do the 9-5 thing and have a standard life.

Also it is worth pointing out that the number of my types that exist out number the of your type by an large quantity. So you better get used to doing shit on our schedule, because the world is not going to bend over backwards to accommodate for the every individual who wants to be just a little different than the last idiot.

You inferred in your post above that outside Vancouver (since apparently Vancouver is not Dense enough, LOLWUT) that there are doctors open later than those that work here. Post seen here:

Quote:
Don't tell me you've never had to leave work early to see a doctor, or do some banking or something fucking lame like that.
I can link you to 10 GP's who are open till 9PM and I can link you to any number of clinics that are open 24 hours, and if all else fails the emergency room is open 24/7/365. Feel free to link to another city that has GP's that are open at 3AM or otherwise later than those in Vancouver. Same goes for dentists, in fact my particular dentist specifically has 2 days per week that her office opens a little later and doesn't close till 8PM.

So "ESSENTIAL" services are open late enough, or early enough that if you managed to drag your drunk/drugged ass out of bed you can manage to accomplish something useful in your lifetime. But I'm sorry to burst your bubble but EB Games is never going to run 24/7, because its NOT PROFITABLE.

You claim you can "argue with 10 of us at the same time", when really you are just talking yourself in circles. Your worse than that homeless guy I see walking around DT every evening arguing with himself.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread

Last edited by meme405; 03-13-2014 at 11:04 PM.
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #173
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,910 Times in 3,872 Posts
I don't have hours as I get to work whenever the hell I want to, but I will generally answer my work phone if it's during our normal "business" hours.

Quote:
it isn't about profits dumbass. why do you think more liberal places in the world offer these services? you think ESSENTIAL services opening later to cater to civilians is about profits?

Have you never travelled outside vancouver?

I already stated vancouver is not DENSE enough to support businesses late at night. but essential services should be open later .. what.. once a week? once a month? cuz you know, there are people that work night shifts that also need to see the doctor, or go to the dentist, or do banking, or you know, mail packages out.

Oh, so now it's just essential services (ie NOT what you were talking about before, you were referring to shit being open at 3am) but whatever, your argument sucks anyways. For starters, banks, dentists, etc aren't essential services, hospitals, fire halls and police stations are. Banks, dentists, shipping packages, those are all businesses that need to make money to stay open, they aren't going to stay open our of the goodness of their hearts because they can't afford to (I would figure you could sort that out, with all your ramblings about money). Now unless Vancouver is weird as fuck, in most places banks are now open 6-7 days a week, and places like Canada Post are open at least 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Medical professionals I'll give you as most are only open 9-5 or at best 10-6, except it's EASIER for night shifters to get to a doctor since they don't have to miss work to be there. Seriously, did you put any thought whatsoever into this post? Because it looks like you didn't.

And FYI, I've definitely travelled outside of Vancouver seeing as I don't live there. I live in a much smaller city and I still don't have problems getting shit down outside of working hours.

Quote:
and no, i don't ignore things because I have "something better to do". not when it's calling out to ME PERSONALLY. and especially not when it's something like forum where i can RETURN and REPLY LATER. christ.

if you truly have something better to do, why don't you go do it? why don't u go lift a weight, or watch some grown men chase a ball around. why are you still here replying?

leave if you don't care.

it doesn't take a smart person to know why you're still here. you don't have something better to do. especially now that you've just admitted that you would go do something better if you had the chance.

stop owning yourself.
Well if you must know, generally when I'm posting it's while I'm working, due to the latencies in the stuff I work with every time I open or save or make major changes to some of the software, there's a good 30 seconds to 5 minutes where I have to wait for it to catch up. Rather than stare at the paint on the wall (it's already dry, so nothing to see there) I skim through forums and such. So for those small intervals, no, I don't really have much better to do. But if it wasn't for those gaps, you'd rarely see me on here.

But go ahead, twist my words. As I've already shown, you can't even get your own posts straight so I really don't expect you to be able to sort out anybody else's.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:44 PM   #174
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
this is waaay off topic...
Old 03-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #175

Quote:

you know, right now you're like a guy who's in a theatre, bashing the movie, saying he doesn't care enough to watch the movie, yet he doesn't leave. you know, it doesn't matter what you think or what you tried to say. you look stupid to everyone else. pretty much, only you think you're not stupid.
Twisting around my words, and taking only parts of my statements....I don't expect anything less...Very creative in fact, bud.

Anyway, seems to me like most people in this thread are thinking YOU are stupid, so......
This post thanked by: