REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-15-2014, 10:10 PM   #26
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
If or when you have kids, please don't vaccinate them. Stand by your principle. You're going to be by their bedside as they fade and you're going to whisper, "it's not my fault, it's chemtrails."
Im not against vaccinating if its done right, it takes lots of research to follow the right path and source of shots.

So you're 100% sure of the "states (and corporations)" antidotes...
and you think anyone challenging that, despite all the past vaccine revelations and whistle blowers, are crazy chem-trail loons... nice.

One simple question and if you watched the video I posted; we see that mercury released from metal filling in teeth causes neurons to die out, so why does the system give a newly born baby, with a little brain, Hepities B shots if its he/she isnt going to have sex well into the teens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
Religious people are a cancer to progress.

We're thousands years as modern man, and people still believe in gods? How primitive is that? If they die because they don't believe in science, PLEASE DIE, we don't need to perpetuate ignorance.

I absolutely...ABSOLUTELY loathe religious persons. It's a cop out. It's a denial on logic and reason. It's a denial of the fragility of life and a slap in the face of humanity.
Where would the independent and truly free Islamic republic of Iran be today if it wasnt for the righteous pillars of religion to help overthrow the empires occupation?

I think many here have fallen for the anti-religion propaganda theme that the empire subjugates with the goals for a degenerate society, resulting in controlling people easier.
Advertisement
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #27
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Btw I don't really want your future kid to die. I was being hyperbolic.

Religion had its use back in the day, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely out grown itself.

I'm sure pharma corps and other corps have done some weird stuff, but statistically, longevity has improved ever since we started practicing and incorporating modern medicine in our lives. I may be part of the herd, but I still go to doctors and hospitals and take their prescribed antibiotics when I'm sick.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:38 PM   #28
I subscribe to Revscene

Well you're doing it wrong

Modern medicine surely has improved longevity... but that could be the problem for our overlords

edit - this was video I posted in the vaccine thread if anyones interested.
_youtube.com/watch?v=_pRRHoXGtNQ
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:06 AM   #29
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,913 Times in 3,873 Posts
I find it ridiculous that religious people can take an oldass book that was translated IDK how many times literally, yet this possibility doesn't even cross their minds:

I hate religion, most were created around fear and ignorance due to a lack of scientific knowledge. Now we have that knowledge yet dipshits everywhere are ignoring it for some poorly translated book being interpreted by idiots.

Even then, I feel that people can believe in whatever the hell they want so long as they shut their whore mouths and don't negatively impact someone else's life because of their cunty ass views.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #30
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...

Haven't they thought about the fact that God was the one that pushed scientists to create the vaccine in the first place?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"

ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2014, 09:59 AM   #31
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,913 Times in 3,873 Posts
^ that's basically what the video I posted says. If they believe in god then according to their beliefs didn't god create the scientists that made the vaccines?
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #32
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 2,237 Times in 251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
Easy for us to say now.

The Bible was supposed to be taken literally for hundreds of years until proven wrong both factually and morally.

Galileo was locked up suggesting the earth goes around the sun. How many witches were burnt in different religions, the terror of irrational dogma cannot be trivialized.

Back in the day, everyone needed the religious front or face society's imminent condemnation. Some argue that it was the reason why Darwin delayed the publication of the Origin of Species. It is anyone's guess how far the brilliants minds could have taken us without being held back by the powerful church.

Religion had been part of all civilizations' history, and thus we should learn and understand our past; however, in this day and age, we are better off confining its influence strictly as part of social studies.

When religion (or any other superstition) promotes blind faith and dogmatism rejecting reason and logic, it is cancer to human progress in my humble opinion.
ziggyx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #33
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Arguing with religious nutjobs is like Spock trying to mind meld with an amoeba.
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-17-2014, 07:28 PM   #34
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
I have no idea what this Chilli"WHACK" pastor is on but God created everything on this earth for a purpose. There's a reason why there are doctors in this world. If one should rely solely on God's healing, why did God create doctors? Makes no sense to me at this guys logic about vaccination.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #35
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro7r View Post
I have no idea what this Chilli"WHACK" pastor is on but God created everything on this earth for a purpose. There's a reason why there are doctors in this world. If one should rely solely on God's healing, why did God create doctors? Makes no sense to me at this guys logic about vaccination.
His interpretation of the scriptures and paradigm of this world is different from yours. You question his logic the same way another person who is not religious or of another religion would question yours.
Anjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:14 PM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

The most unfortunate part of this situation are the innocent victims (i.e. children).

It also seems that any religious person with any extreme viewpoint on any subject causes the general population to assume it is the viewpoint of everyone who declares their belief in God.
Posted via RS Mobile
Mancini is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2014, 06:50 PM   #37
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Most religious nutjobs have an alterior, as well as, an ulterior motive. Usually for power, fame, fortune, etc.

Rarely are they in it for the good of others. Some of them are so fucked up, they think they are the messengers or the voice of god. You know, meglomaniac stuff.....
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote