REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Anti-vaccine people (https://www.revscene.net/forums/693563-anti-vaccine-people.html)

multicartual 03-15-2014 04:18 PM

Anti-vaccine people

Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ.

I can't believe how many people out there are against vaccinations under the pretense that the Government is secretly poisioning them, or that they don't work, or that it causes autism, or any number of other kooky half-baked bullshit reasons.

Nothing pisses me off more. Holy fuck people are so fucking retarded. Measels and other shit diseases are making comebacks because fucking morons read something on the internet and took it as gospel. That cunt Jenny McCarthy is probably responsible for the deaths of children due to spouting off complete bullshit that idiots eat up because she's a celebrity bitch.

The worst part is that two people I know just said "Kevin Trudeau shows facts on his website of why vaccines don't work!"

One google search:

Kevin Mark Trudeau is a convicted American fraud artist, author, radio personality, infomercial host, and salesman who promotes various unsubstantiated health, diet and financial "remedies"

Yet so many people choose to believe this guy over doctors who have gone to school for over a decade to provide medical care for people?

Seriously, we all need to call people out for being FUCKING RETARDS more often. Of course the people talking about this were single moms, people who lived at home with no jobs, or 9-5 retail workers.

:rukidding:

spoon.ek9 03-15-2014 04:34 PM

I googled tap dancing christ and this is what I got

I do agree with you though, for once.

BrRsn 03-15-2014 04:40 PM

Speaking of kevin trudeau, isn't he the head of some cult called GIN? Global Information Network?

I say we throw all these people who distrust/doubt modern science onto a fucking island and see how far they get without smartphones/computers .. you know .. because modern science is such a joke anyways

Manic! 03-15-2014 04:46 PM

This says it all: Texas Megachurch Changes Vaccination Stance After Outbreak

multicartual 03-15-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8436662)
Speaking of kevin trudeau, isn't he the head of some cult called GIN? Global Information Network?

How do these assholes get such a following? How do they sleep at night???

Some dude my friend is friends with on Facebook wrote:

"measels can be prevented by washing your hands, much like polio and other things the Government wants to vaccinate you for. It is to scramble your DNA so the elites can kill off the population."

People actually believe this shit?

willystyle 03-15-2014 04:52 PM

Well, there is some truth to what Kevin Trudeau says. Pharmaceutical companies are only in the business to make money through patented medications, with the purpose of relieving symptoms, rather than curing a disease, because if everyone is healthy and fine, they won't be making any money. Just look at how far and beyond some big pharma's had gone to condemn individuals (herbalists) for prescribing natural herbs (marijuana) for kids with autism.

ziggyx 03-15-2014 05:00 PM

xpl0sive 03-15-2014 05:01 PM

I do share the opinion that if researchers really wanted to cure things like Cancer, AIDS, etc, it would have been done by now. I can't even imagine how much money pharmaceutical companies make from treatment of Cancer & AIDS patients. If those could be cured, a lot of companies would be out of business.

willystyle 03-15-2014 05:04 PM

^ A big pharma makes over $5000/week from drugs off of one patient with a malignant tumor in the U.S.

It will kill their profit if that person was fine and healthy - cancer-free.

multicartual 03-15-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willystyle (Post 8436691)
^ A big pharma makes over $5000/week from drugs off of one patient with a malignant tumor in the U.S.

It will kill their profit if that person was fine and healthy - cancer-free.

Doesn't it cost billions to develop just 1 new drug?

willystyle 03-15-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8436701)

The cost of "billions" to develop a new drug is anyone's guess. As there are is no oversight, no audit, nor any processes by a 3rd party that can validate its actual (real) cost. In other words, a big pharma can essentially put a magical sequence of numbers together and call it their cost of production.

CharlesInCharge 03-15-2014 05:41 PM

multicartual are the United States and Canada democracies?
The media and academia say we live in democracies (which we obviously dont), does that mean they're right about vaccines too?

Unbelievable!
Toxic mercury vaccine preservatives claimed good for children

For a thorough research parents should look up the following.
The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup
The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Yeas of Cover-up | nsnbc international

Dr Suzanne Humphries: The Truth Treatment - on vaccines and new borns.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mHB_CW1tM

google
"UBC doctors expose vaccine coverup"

Manic! 03-15-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willystyle (Post 8436707)
The cost of "billions" to develop a new drug is anyone's guess. As there are is no oversight, no audit, nor any processes by a 3rd party that can validate its actual (real) cost. In other words, a big pharma can essentially put a magical sequence of numbers together and call it their cost of production.

Many drugs are created with research done by universities and companies have to show the government where every dollar goes.

xpl0sive 03-15-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8436701)

Even if it does cost "billions", according to this article there are 12 million cancer patients in the US, now I don't think every single one of them needs $5,000 worth of treatment every week, but if they do at some point that's $5,000 x 52 weeks x 12,000,000 = $3,120,000,000,000. That's $3 trillion dollars. Pretty good ROI if you ask me.

http://m.cancer.org/acs/groups/content/@epidemiologysurveilance/documents/document/acspc-031941.pdf

Straight from the article:
"The National Institutes of Health (NIH) estimates that the over- all costs of cancer in 2007 were $226.8 billion: $103.8 billion for direct medical costs (total of all health expenditures) and $123.0 billion for indirect mortality costs (cost of lost productivity due to premature death)."

fliptuner 03-15-2014 05:50 PM

Why sell the cow, when the milk will do?

willystyle 03-15-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8436717)
Many drugs are created with research done by universities and companies have to show the government where every dollar goes.

Drug development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-16-2014 12:07 AM

it's what happens when you are a fear oriented individual. your ability to perceive clearly is blurred by the emotion of fear. everything is out to get you. everything you perceive is bent to the demands of ego driven fear.

320icar 03-16-2014 12:56 AM

I am the absolute last person to be a tin foil conspiracy but. But I think the truths are too obvious to ignore about modern medicine and big business.

Off topic a little, but didnt a local university discover a drug that has virtually no side effects and completely cures a patient of cancer cells? But it's a free market compound (ie: no one pharma company can copy write it and make money) so there is zero funding for it. Even though all preliminary tests have shown 109% effectiveness.

Let me know if anyone knows what I'm talking about
Posted via RS Mobile

Traum 03-16-2014 01:23 AM

There was a story on Vancouver Sun about a Chilliwack pastor preaching how vcaccines interfere with God's care. The story has since been taken down for reasons beyond me, but OMFG WTF?! :fulloffuck::facepalm:

Vaccination rates need to be 95%+ for it to result in community immunity, and we are already nowhere near that for a large number of stuff.

CharlesInCharge 03-16-2014 02:03 AM

I looked up the article but its still there.

Then I started reading some of the comments...
http://i.imgur.com/VLGHCc5.jpg

Vaccines do kill kids but the system covers it up by blaming it something else... they even initially make the parents look guilty.

Also with the second comment, little does that person know that milk (which is made into ice cream) was the source of Polio like symptoms because of all the DDT pesticide that the cows were eating and passing on into the milk.

North america had pretty much eradicated Polio before DDT... and if you try looking up charts, only results from after DDT are shown. I have the full info in my "Fight Club" thread.

multicartual 03-16-2014 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8436963)

Vaccines do kill kids but the system covers it up by blaming it something else... they even initially make the parents look guilty.

Bro let's say for every 10,000 diseases vaccines prevented it killed 1 innocent child?

Is it worth it?

That's some The Watchmen shit right there.

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/36/72...r_00367219.jpg

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-16-2014 05:57 AM

^
i was gona say something similar

with rising density and population.... even if it's less than 1% chance of death.... percentages stay the same.

But numerically you will see a "huge" number.

say a country like china, with a population of 1 billion.
say a vaccine kills 0.1% of the people it's injected into.
0.1% of a billion is 1,000,000.

1 million deaths per billion people injected.

of course it's still worth it.

of course this is from a perspective of the whole. ignoring the 0.1%.

but like other threads that have been clearly established, no one cares about the minorities and their demands. they can go ahead and die, as long as normal people get to wake up everyday and go produce and consume shit.

GGnoRE 03-16-2014 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8436989)
Bro let's say for every 10,000 diseases vaccines prevented it killed 1 innocent child?

Is it worth it?

Of course its worth it. Its not like the gov't physically forces you to get vaccinated. Most medication has risks of side-effects but people aren't going to stop taking them.

CharlesInCharge 03-16-2014 06:30 AM

Time and time again vaccinations from the west either dont work, actually infect a disease, or do some kind of health or mental harm. I think there is an agenda behind it.
I like what the second commenter says here
http://i.imgur.com/dUg8j36.jpg

You guys can keep going with your gut feels on this one, I'll stick to the historical conspiracies that show otherwise.

GGnoRE 03-16-2014 06:35 AM

^ lol have you ever looked into the science behind how vaccines are supposed to work? Where are these figures (# of injections vs neurologically damage) surveyed from?

Immunology and vaccination is a topic studied by scientists all round world. Are you claiming that all of these universities and scholars are stirring up some bs all together?