REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 03-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

FS: 2004 Lexus RX330 - $12000

I have a 2004 Lexus RX330 for sale. Great for winter driving and summer road trips! Tires are Pirelli Scorpion with less than 10k km. All services up to date and done at Openroad Lexus in Port Moody (Have all paperwork). The car is in great condition mechanically. Exterior has scratches and minor door dings that a 10 year old car would have. I can have the car looking brand new at $14000. I did not repaint the car to prove that the car has never been repaired and repainted. Interior condition is 8.5/10. All leather are in excellent condition with the exception of wear and tear on the driver seat.

LOCAL CAR: Bought from Richmond Lexus in 2004.
Bodystyle: 4 door SUV
Engine: 3.3L V-6 cyl
Transmission: Automatic
Ext. Colour: Dark Metallic Blue
Int. Colour: Black
Kilometres: 190,324km (Hwy driving from Coquitlam to Richmond daily)
No Accident!
Second owner (first was my mother)
Japan made (after 2004, lexus was made in US)

My mother transferred title to me so I can insure and sell the car if needed since she does not live in the country anymore. We have owned the car ever since it was brand new.

There is two claims on the ICBC record. 1. vandalism, rear passenger window was smashed. 2. my brother got in a fender bender , but our car had no visible damage and was NOT REPAIRED.

Cons:
- passenger mirror is always yellow because auto dim is not working (does not affect driving)
- Scratches and door dings

Pros
- all service done at Lexus with paperwork
- Local BC car
- Reliable, never broke down on me.
- New battery and tires.

Contact me for viewing, No test drives unless you are serious.
Inspections are welcomed!
$14000 with exterior repainted
$12000 as it is with the dings and scratches.
Price reflects condition and km of the car
fair offers will be accepted
PM me with your number or questions and i will get back to as soon as possible!

Couldnt get the pics to upload. Here is the craigslist ad http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bn...369324644.html

Thank you
Advertisement
Nismo 1234 is offline   Reply With Quote