REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 03-27-2014, 10:17 AM   #1
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

1999 Miata - OEM HardTop, LSD, Nardi Torino, ABS, 95k KM

Twilight Blue Mica 1999 Mazda Miata (local)

imgur: the simple image sharer
imgur: the simple image sharer

I bought this car in April of 2013, and have had a blast driving it in the past year. Unfortunately, I have plans to move to Downtown in the summer (within walking distance of my workplace) and will no longer need this vehicle.

I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle. The 1st owner (1999-2012) was an elderly lady who drove the car mainly on the weekend. The second owner bought the vehicle in fall of 2012, and only owned it for half a year before he was accepted into a Canadian Army Piloting program and had to part with it. I had the car meticulously checked by the Mazda dealership prior to purchasing and have the inspection report available for viewing. Since then, I have only driven the vehicle for 3000 km, and it is still in excellent condition

- 95,500km
- 5 speed manual
- Full loaded model (tan interior with leather seats, Bose stereo, A/C, LSD, OEM Nardi Torino steering wheel, power windows and mirrors)
- OEM Hard Top (hard top has been bolted onto the vehicle during the rollbar installation and the soft top is sitting in my garage. This can be reversed)
- 1 accident for $950 (rear right side)
- All maintenance up to date (Redline fluids, new brake pads and rotors, new coilpacks, spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, air filter, pcv valve, thermostat)
- Hard Dog hardcore hardtop rollbar professionally installed by Eunos Automotive (these guys specialize in miatas and are well known in the local miata community site: Eunos Custom Automotive). The installation was $1700 with full receipts
- I have not raced or tracked in this car, but it is completely ready for those looking for a track ready vehicle.

- Does NOT include the black front lip (authentic Garage Vary) shown in the first picture. Can be included for an additional $150

$OLD
No lowball offers please, I am not in a rush to sell the vehicle. Considering the low mileage, excellent condition and OEM hard top (worth ~$1000) I believe this is a fair price for the car).
Advertisement

Last edited by zetazeta; 03-30-2014 at 02:54 PM.
zetazeta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: