REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Non-REVscene Social Meets (https://www.revscene.net/forums/non-revscene-social-meets_199/)
-   -   Luxury & SuperCar Weekend Diamond Rally Charity Fundraiser (https://www.revscene.net/forums/694559-luxury-supercar-weekend-diamond-rally-charity-fundraiser.html)

saucywoman 04-19-2014 09:23 AM

Luxury & SuperCar Weekend Diamond Rally Charity Fundraiser

A friend of mine is taking part in the Diamond Rally to fundraise for a great cause close to his heart; please give what you can

Hi there! My name is Dr. J.J. Dubec and I am doing a fundraiser with the Seattle Seahawks organization's help for the Greater Vancouver and Seattle Boys and Girls Clubs. Any help towards this deserving organization would be welcome and we would be extremely grateful for your cooperation:

CentriCare Medical Clinic and Dr. J.J. Dubec have teamed up with his beloved NFL team the Seattle Seahawks!
We are raising funds annually for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Vancouver and Seattle!

DONATE THROUGH THIS LINK PLEASE:
Charitable Organizations | CentriCare

This June 14, 2014 Dr. Dubec will be driving from Vancouver to Whistler with 99 other drivers in the 2nd Annual Diamond Rally.

Luxury & SuperCar Weekend 2014 | Diamond Rally, June 14, 2014
Seahawks.com | Seattle Seahawks

This fundraiser will feature a fantastic showcase of exotic and luxury cars that will raise money and awareness for a multitude of charitable organizations.
Proceeds of the rally will be split evenly between the Vancouver and Seattle Boys and Girls Clubs which is a charity supported by the Seahawks and is deeply meaningful to Dr. Dubec.
There is no minimum amount to the donation you wish to give.
The donations collected will be presented to Russell Wilson and the other Seattle Seahawks players that will attend the Seahawks Canada Celebration at Ambleside Park in North Vancouver on July 5, 2014. The Seahawks themed LibertyWalk GTR will also be present and featured amongst the NFL Fan Zone festivities.

Each individual that enters will be given the opportunity to be placed in a draw for unique prizes. The names will be entered based on each individual and is not based on the size of the contribution, this is done to ensure that each donation will be given an equal chance to obtain a prize.
So far, the prize pool contains a Seahawks player autographed helmet and tickets to regional car show events. We may have other prizes added once the donations begin rolling in.

Please remember that you are giving to a wonderful organization that focuses on the well being of our youth. The Boys and Girls Clubs do such wonderful work to help bring joy to the lives of children that may not otherwise have the opportunity to do so. These organizations rely on financial assistance to help keep kids into activities meant to enrich their lives. Activities that take place in a setting that is often far removed from the challenging social circumstances that they may regularly face.
Boys & Girls Clubs of America
https://www.bgccan.com/EN/Pages/default.aspx

Kindly join us in helping these children that are our future leaders by keeping part of their present hopeful and bright.

Sincerely,

Dr. J.J. Dubec BSc, CCFP, MD
C.E.O of CentriCare Medical Clinics and former patron of the Fraserview Boys and Girls Club of Vancouver.

The donation Link is here once again:
Charitable Organizations | CentriCare

TheStig 04-19-2014 11:11 AM

Yay, go JJ!

Marshall Placid 06-10-2014 10:23 PM

I'll be sure to say hi to Dr. Dubec on the Diamond rally.

I have room on the car paint for a sticker for a charity/good cause.

Anybody have a worthwhile charity you endorse that may have a car sticker (removable) to put on (for my car)?

meme405 06-10-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Placid (Post 8485206)
I'll be sure to say hi to Dr. Dubec on the Diamond rally.

I have room on the car paint for a sticker for a charity/good cause.

Anybody have a worthwhile charity you endorse that may have a car sticker (removable) to put on (for my car)?

You didn't get your car stickered up by WrapWorkz?

For anyone keeping an eye on this event, keep an eye on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/WrapWorkz

WrapWorkz is responsible for all the Liveries done for the rally.

They also have an instagram packed with stuff.

Marshall Placid 06-10-2014 10:56 PM

I think the cars that are all stickered up have extra Diamond Rally stickers and pay WrapWorkz for it.

And, for the dealer borrowed cars like the McLaren 650S (from Pfaff) and the Ferrari 458 (with corporate sponsorship stickers).

I think several cars are doing this (or have already done it).

From what the organizer told me, most of the cars/drivers and I would pick up the decals on Friday at the pre-meet/gathering party at Lamborghini Vancouver or on the morning of the cruise.