REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #26
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Holy moly, Charles, you make these foundations and bodies of influence out to sound like they kill kittens on the daily.

I'm curious, really curious, to see any of the publications that you've written that's been academically reviewed on the subject of these kitten killers destroying the planet with their naysaying to save lives and enlighten us all to "your level" to challenge your views.

Tin foil hat anyone?
Advertisement
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:38 AM   #27
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
just call him a cunt. cunts love being called cunts.

if you wanna derail his thread go in there ad post cats.. been doing it for months

ps. keep up the good work man, too many people talk about making a change and you are out there doing it. im sure you have respect/support from most of revscene with the excepting of CuntInCharge
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #28
ZN6

Thanks snails, I really don't know what else to say to him. I guess pointing fingers, posting youtube videos and calling people out is what gives him his jollies.

He sure takes in a lot of information and gives nothing in return except speculation. He'd be the best politician; saying all this stuff and doing nothing about it.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #29
ZN6

Gathering dat spirit bomb. 31% of the way there!

Old 06-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #30
ZN6

Sorry for not posting updates for so long, family matters and life events but I have 37% and I'm committed to riding this ride with a delayed donation of 8 weeks to reach my goal after I've completed the ride! June 14-15 is the ride down. Will post pics!

The Ride to Conquer Cancer presented by Silver Wheaton benefiting BC Cancer Foundation: Mr. Jonathan Leung - The Ride to Conquer Cancer

Thanks Revscene for your continued support!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:55 PM   #31
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
I know I am going to sound like a complete asshole for posting this, however people like you, who genuinely want to help people should know the fact, so here goes.

Cancer is nothing but a lucrative business.

The cure for cancer has been invented many years ago.
What they do is they will murder doctors who invented, or bomb the lab.

Cancer is multi billion $, perhaps trillion $ industry.
Fundraising for cancer research is fucking bullshit. Not many people know the truth and where the money goes.
They are taking advantage of people who work hard to raise money, but all the money disappear in vain.

Sometimes the money will actually reach to the universities, however here's a trick. Those universities are only allowed to use certain medicine that are sponsored by drug companies. To be more lucrative for them. They're not allowed to use that money, or any money to go find a completely new medicine.

This is a very quick story, in fact very little, and there are a lot more to this. If you research, there are tons of article on Google and Youtube videos.

I absolutely admire what you do, if I had a cancer, or someone close to me had a cancer, I would be very much inspired and morally supported but still, conquering cancer is very hard due to big medical business.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #32
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
I know I am going to sound like a complete asshole for posting this, however people like you, who genuinely want to help people should know the fact, so here goes.

Cancer is nothing but a lucrative business.

The cure for cancer has been invented many years ago.
What they do is they will murder doctors who invented, or bomb the lab.

Cancer is multi billion $, perhaps trillion $ industry.
Fundraising for cancer research is fucking bullshit. Not many people know the truth and where the money goes.
They are taking advantage of people who work hard to raise money, but all the money disappear in vain.

Sometimes the money will actually reach to the universities, however here's a trick. Those universities are only allowed to use certain medicine that are sponsored by drug companies. To be more lucrative for them. They're not allowed to use that money, or any money to go find a completely new medicine.

This is a very quick story, in fact very little, and there are a lot more to this. If you research, there are tons of article on Google and Youtube videos.

I absolutely admire what you do, if I had a cancer, or someone close to me had a cancer, I would be very much inspired and morally supported but still, conquering cancer is very hard due to big medical business.
wow that was hardcore bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #33
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
wow that was hardcore bro
The cancer cure will always be crushed by big business.
You can search tons of them on Youtube. There are several hours of documentaries, and some doctors who have high moral have written books and articles about "behind the scene" and "truth" about cancer business.
There are proven cancer cures, however big business, sometimes government will do anything to destroy/hide the cure for cancer.

It pisses me off when they do Cancer Foundation thing to make it look like they're actually trying something, in reality the money donated will be swallowed by businesses or government just to make more cash.

I feel sorry for people who doesn't know the fact, and hate to see people taken advantage of.
In fact, cancer cure existed decades ago. When you find out the truth about cancer, it's disturbing how this whole thing is just business.
I sincerely apologize for making these negative statements on something that should be positive cause.
I am not trying to convince you guys not to donate any money. However please do some research yourself first, and make your own judgement.

Having said that, there are people and little organizations who spend their own money to do the actual research on cancer, not affiliated with universities or huge cancer organizations, hospitals, etc.
The best way to contribute to the cure for cancer is to donate people who are ACTUALLY trying. Do not give your money away to big businesses or governments.
Remember, just because people who are fundraising are nice, that does not mean shit. Those people will of course be nice since they're genuinely concerned about people with cancer. The problem is, those people don't even know where the money is actually going after donating to the research. So you kinda have to do your own research and find out exactly what they're gonna do, but it probably won't even worth your time. The best way is to find out small labs, organizations, doctors who are actually doing their job and give the money to them.

Last edited by Timpo; 06-05-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-05-2014, 01:02 AM   #34
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
The cancer cure will always be crushed by big business.
You can search tons of them on Youtube. There are several hours of documentaries, and some doctors who have high moral have written books and articles about "behind the scene" and "truth" about cancer business.
There are proven cancer cures, however big business, sometimes government will do anything to destroy/hide the cure for cancer.

It pisses me off when they do Cancer Foundation thing to make it look like they're actually trying something, in reality the money donated will be swallowed by businesses or government just to make more cash.

I feel sorry for people who doesn't know the fact, and hate to see people taken advantage of.
In fact, cancer cure existed decades ago. When you find out the truth about cancer, it's disturbing how this whole thing is just business.
I sincerely apologize for making these negative statements on something that should be positive cause.
I am not trying to convince you guys not to donate any money. However please do some research yourself first, and make your own judgement.

Having said that, there are people and little organizations who spend their own money to do the actual research on cancer, not affiliated with universities or huge cancer organizations, hospitals, etc.
The best way to contribute to the cure for cancer is to donate people who are ACTUALLY trying. Do not give your money away to big businesses or governments.
Remember, just because people who are fundraising are nice, that does not mean shit. Those people will of course be nice since they're genuinely concerned about people with cancer. The problem is, those people don't even know where the money is actually going after donating to the research. So you kinda have to do your own research and find out exactly what they're gonna do, but it probably won't even worth your time. The best way is to find out small labs, organizations, doctors who are actually doing their job and give the money to them.
Some good points are made, but also some batshit conspiracy stuff
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #35
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Some good points are made, but also some batshit conspiracy stuff
This may be true, you don't know for 100% certainty; but with all of the trillions of dollars raised over the years why have they not found a cure by now...? Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this but pharmacutical companies make money off of sick people buying their medicines; they don't make money once someone is cured. Maybe they also think of it as a population control as if we had a cure for even 1 form of cancer that would be X amount of indivuals being guaranteed a cure, thus depleting our resources/health care, etc
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #36
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Good stuff to ZN6 your fundraising progress is legit.
The Ride to Conquer Cancer presented by Silver Wheaton benefiting BC Cancer Foundation: Mr. Jonathan Leung - The Ride to Conquer Cancer
tgill is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #37
ZN6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgill View Post
Thanks man, pics are here: http://www.revscene.net/forums/59876...ml#post8488764

Still accepting donations for the next 60 days. One way or another, the goal will be hit as I've committed to this. Thank you everyone for your support. It means a lot.

Last edited by ZN6; 06-16-2014 at 10:25 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-16-2014, 11:09 PM   #38
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
With computers n' shit, why can't they just design a cancer that they know how to cure but design it to first eat the bad cancer?

Like, future shit?!
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 AM   #39
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
With computers n' shit, why can't they just design a cancer that they know how to cure but design it to first eat the bad cancer?

Like, future shit?!
they need a 305 + t5 swap on they compewters to be competitive
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote