REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

95 del Sol DOHC

For sale: 95 Del Sol with the B16 DOHC VTEC motor. Red. $3000

The car has 240,000 kms on it, it is AirCared currently. In the last few months I have put new lower control arms in the front and a new tie rod end plus an alignment. The tires are new as well but 2 have some wear on the inner edges before the front end work was done. The clutch was done a couple years ago along with the slave cylinder. The exhaust is all new with 2.25" piping and a turbo muffler. It has a short ram cold air intake, it's lowered (forget how much), has a Civic Si front lip, evo style vented hood and aftermarket rear spoiler, plus a JVC CD/MP3 deck. It just recently passed a vehicle inspection as well, I got pulled over and the headlights didn't work and neither did the drivers window so I got a notice and order for an inspection. It has power windows and locks, all working now. It's not a perfect car, it has a dent in the passengers side, a hit and run on the rear drivers quarter (ICBC claim and will get it fixed before sale if the buyer wants me to) and the seam on the drivers seat is coming apart. Other than that, overall it presents well. It also needs a front marker light, (it fell off right after the inspection - Murphy's Law). It runs strong with plenty of up & go.

Willing to sell or trade. I wouldn't mind trading for a Golf or a Civic coupe (5-spd) but open to suggestions.

Reason for sale/trade? I work too much (and use my Jeep for work) and don't have time to drive the del Sol so it's best to let it go to a good home.

PM me if interested. Located in Coquitlam.
Advertisement

Last edited by VanBCguy; 05-09-2014 at 06:02 PM.
VanBCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #2

Bump. $2800
Old 05-15-2014, 09:22 AM   #3

Last edited by VanBCguy; 05-31-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #4

Bump. Need this gone ASAP.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #5

Tried uploading pics. Didn't work because of a security certificate missing(?).

If interested, please PM me your number and I'll text you pics.

To be clear, this is a good DD. It runs strong and well but is in need of work (valve cover seal needs replacing, body work and little odds and ends. Nothing super major but it is a daily driveable project car).

If you want a great summer fun car for cheap, this is it. Selling cheap because it does need work and I need to rid myself of some uninsured vehicles to create more space.

Will consider trades for a well running, fuel efficient, 5 spd, import DD.

Last edited by VanBCguy; 05-31-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:28 AM   #6

One weekend only: $2000.00