REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,420 Times in 5,101 Posts
FS: 2007 Mazda3 *Great Condition*

Year: 2007
Make: Mazda
Model: 3 Sedan
Engine: 2.3L 156hp (not the 2.0L on lower models)
Mileage: ~109,000kms (we are still highway driving it until it sells)
Price: $8,500 firm
**Front brakes and oil changed at 107,000km**

Hey everyone, I have a metallic black 2007 Mazda3 2.3L automatic for sale. Purchased in 2009 from Signature Mazda in Richmond and maintained it at the dealer and profession mechanics since then. Oil changed every 5,000kms. The brakes are solid and were just checked the last time I changed the oil as well. Pictures were all taken on March 22/23 so this is an accurate depiction of how the car looks today.

The car features ice cold air-conditioning, tilting and sliding sunroof, sport-shift automatic transmission, heated cloth seats and power group (windows, locks, mirrors). It has remote entry, CD player and all the regular standard features you would expect on this particular model. Everything works great and we've had no issues with the car whatsoever. It drives much nicer than other cars in its class such as the Civic and Corolla with far sharper handling and has quite a bit more get up and go than those models as well. Fuel economy is about 25mpg city and 31mpg highway.

This car features the 17" snowflake style factory wheels which are, as of today, outfitted with new (this season) Michelin X-Ice snow tires that cost over $1,000. There is also a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE-92 all seasons that have about 50% tread to change over to when the weather gets nicer!

This Mazda is very clean, my fiancee is a gentle driver and I wash/polish/clean the car for her fairly often. That being said, it is a 2007 and was primarily a city driven vehicle, so it has a one door-dings from a careless person in a parking lot. It's not very noticeable, I just say it so there are no surprises. There are no windshield chips. It also had some paintwork done on the passenger side back in 2010 when someone changed lanes into the side of the car and scraped it up along that side of the vehicle. The car has a clean title, it is not a rebuilt.

Includes 2 keys and 2 remotes. This car needs nothing, it's a perfect commuter vehicle that's reliable, has tonnes of aftermarket support and it's completely 100% stock so you don't have to worry about anything ever having been changed or opened up. It's been very good to us and has no issues or leaks to account for, the 2.3L engine has a timing chain so it's virtually maintenance free in that regard and there's no reason you won't get another 5+ trouble-free years out of this car just as my fiancee has.

Please contact me by email for interest. I welcome any questions you have but obviously prefer to be contacted by serious buyers only. Not interested in any trades.

Price is $8500 firm.

Thank you,
Chris

Advertisement
68style is online now   Reply With Quote