REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   May be a stupid question (Multi Quote).... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695333-may-stupid-question-multi-quote.html)

nabs 05-18-2014 11:39 AM

May be a stupid question (Multi Quote)....

Hey everyone,

It may be a stupid question, it may be me doing it wrong completely. But I have never been able to figure out how to use the Multi Quote function.

Can someone step by step sort of help me out how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

bcrdukes 05-18-2014 11:52 AM

Click on the "Multi +" button of each post you want to quote, then at the bottom left of the thread, click "Post Reply."

It will re-direct you to another page with the posts you quoted and it's all easy breezy from there.

fliptuner 05-18-2014 01:11 PM

Or if you want to quote 3 posts, hit "multi+" on the first 2 and "quote" on the last one.

edit - aaaaannnnd of course the multi quote on this thread isn't working properly :lol

bcrdukes 05-18-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabs (Post 8473357)
Hey everyone,

It may be a stupid question, it may be me doing it wrong completely. But I have never been able to figure out how to use the Multi Quote function.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE BOY (Post 8473389)
Or if you want to quote 3 posts, hit "multi+" on the first 2 and "quote" on the last one.

edit - aaaaannnnd of course the multi quote on this thread isn't working properly :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8473361)
Click on the "Multi +" button of each post you want to quote, then at the bottom left of the thread, click "Post Reply."

It will re-direct you to another page with the posts you quoted and it's all easy breezy from there.

Testing it out right now. It "works." It just doesn't display the buttons properly and the order is out of whack haha

nabs 05-18-2014 02:13 PM

Thanks! It's easy enough to cut and paste into proper order! I tested it out as well. It makes all the sense now.

nabs 05-18-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabs (Post 8473357)
Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8473361)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE BOY (Post 8473389)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8473409)
Testing it out right now. It "works." It just doesn't display the buttons properly and the order is out of whack haha

It works in order.

bcrdukes 05-18-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabs (Post 8473418)
Thanks! It's easy enough to cut and paste into proper order! I tested it out as well. It makes all the sense now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabs (Post 8473419)
It works in order.

Ok, that was weird. The second time around it worked.

Lomac 05-19-2014 03:00 AM

It just depends on what order you clicked them in.