REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   The best prank you've ever done (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695469-best-prank-youve-ever-done.html)

REVscene.net 05-24-2014 01:28 AM

The best prank you've ever done

or had done to you (and it was damn funny). Everyone has at least one story.
Let's keep it friendly and fun. No inappropriate stuff. Just hands down funny.

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/...k-pranks-2.jpg

punkwax 05-24-2014 11:00 AM

Kind of a mean prank I pulled on my wife on Valentines Day.. it's a special day for us as I proposed to her on Valentines. I know, super corny.. I really didn't want to do it on Vday and was supposed to wait. We had dinner and wine at Milestones, went home, drank more wine, things got all romantic, I had the ring hidden away and the moment felt right - she loved it which is all that really matters.

Anyway, it's been our thing to go back to the same Milestones on Vday. One year she told me not to get her anything so I agreed we would just do our usual dinner.

That day I came home from work, acted a little stressed out and we went straight to the restaurant. The air was thick on the way there as I normally always give her at least a little something for Vday because it's now special for us and not just a Hallmark Holiday. I asked her what was up, in an almost annoyed way (acting stressed from work) and she got a little teary eyed and said she couldn't believe I didn't get her at least a card on our special day. She didn't want anything but a small gesture and I'm sure it didn't help that I was "in a mood". So I gave her shit, saying I didn't get her anything because she said she didn't want anything. Told her not to play games lol.

As you can imagine, there wasn't an overly positive vibe going on as we entered the restaurant.

We got to our table and there was a large bouquet of flowers in a vase with a card waiting for her. She started crying and said she felt like such a bitch.. did I mention she was 7 months pregnant at the time? Emotions were running a little hot.. hahahaha. The rest of the night went really well! :)

By the way, the reaction from the girls working there when I dropped everything off and asked them to have everything ready for our arrival was pretty good too. I haven't heard so many "awwwws" since.

Guess it's time to do something a little sneaky/romantic again. :considered:

BrRsn 05-24-2014 11:51 AM

created an automated account to post random threads on revscene everday .. it was hilarious until people started getting annoyed hahaha

punkwax 05-25-2014 10:01 AM

Another good prank was when a whole bunch of us went camping and one friend fell asleep early, like he always did. Someone sharpied a Fidel Casto beard on his face. No dicks or anything like we had done in the past. Just a big beard.

When you're camping, there aren't really any mirrors unless you go check yourself out at your car. And unless you're a chick, you don't do that camping.

He woke up the next day and we were all calling him Fidel. "Morning Fidel." "How was your sleep, Fidel?" etc. He had no idea why, but after having several beers for breakfast he was on board and started referring to himself in 3rd person as Fidel. Drawing a beard on a dude's face isn't a good prank, but when they're drunkenly getting into character unknowingly having a sharpie beard, then it gets pretty hilarious.

"Fidel will chop the wood for the fire!"

"Fidel is grabbing more beer, who needs one?"

Of course this was all said in a ridiculous accent that was no where near Cuban. Think more along the lines of General Aladeen.

The beard lasted almost the whole day. I can't remember exactly how he discovered it.. probably washing his face or something.

murd0c 05-26-2014 08:53 AM

Filled up my operations managers office with balloons, I blew all of these up with my mouth with no help. He came in Monday morning pissed off and he pulled out a knife and popped them all and was happy.

http://i.imgur.com/VyjA0Ac.jpg

Inaii 05-26-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nodnarb (Post 8476421)
Kind of a mean prank I pulled on my wife on Valentines Day.. it's a special day for us as I proposed to her on Valentines. I know, super corny.. I really didn't want to do it on Vday and was supposed to wait. We had dinner and wine at Milestones, went home, drank more wine, things got all romantic, I had the ring hidden away and the moment felt right - she loved it which is all that really matters.

Anyway, it's been our thing to go back to the same Milestones on Vday. One year she told me not to get her anything so I agreed we would just do our usual dinner.

That day I came home from work, acted a little stressed out and we went straight to the restaurant. The air was thick on the way there as I normally always give her at least a little something for Vday because it's now special for us and not just a Hallmark Holiday. I asked her what was up, in an almost annoyed way (acting stressed from work) and she got a little teary eyed and said she couldn't believe I didn't get her at least a card on our special day. She didn't want anything but a small gesture and I'm sure it didn't help that I was "in a mood". So I gave her shit, saying I didn't get her anything because she said she didn't want anything. Told her not to play games lol.

As you can imagine, there wasn't an overly positive vibe going on as we entered the restaurant.

We got to our table and there was a large bouquet of flowers in a vase with a card waiting for her. She started crying and said she felt like such a bitch.. did I mention she was 7 months pregnant at the time? Emotions were running a little hot.. hahahaha. The rest of the night went really well! :)

By the way, the reaction from the girls working there when I dropped everything off and asked them to have everything ready for our arrival was pretty good too. I haven't heard so many "awwwws" since.

Guess it's time to do something a little sneaky/romantic again. :considered:

Haha sorry I had to thank AND fail you, if only on principle of you doing that to her while pregnant :p

I covered my manager's office in post-it notes this morning, then taped the ones on his monitor down with packing tape and pallet-wrapped his desk/everything on it (after having my Assistant manager shrink wrap the items). He just got back from Vegas today lol. Also his door to his office is glass, I covered 2 of 3 panes so he couldn't see inside before he opened his door, he thought I just did the outside of the office and started laughing when he opened the door. I only did this because our store is closing and pretty much anything is fair game now lol.

finbar 05-26-2014 06:29 PM

There've been a few.

The 2006 $20 may be the best.

Monday, my superintendent told me I would be laid off Friday.
I asked him to keep the fact confidential.
On Friday I asked my nemesis to spot me $20, with a promise to pay on
next pay day.
On Monday nemesis, noting my absence, asks my buddy where I am.
Buddy enlightens nemesis to the never to be seen again $20.

I did reimburse nemesis, by now AKA $20, at the next union meeting two weeks later.
He took it surprisingly well.

miss_crayon 05-26-2014 09:02 PM

Not sure if this is "the best" or even considered worthy of a prank, but everytime my brother comes home for the holidays I lace his room with sanitary pads (don't worry, they're new). Under his pillow, blankets, all around his bathroom, closet, his socks...

I'm sure he almost expects it now but lord...it is like Christmas morning everytime I hear 'UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGGIE!!!'

v_tec 05-27-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8476439)
created an automated account to post random threads on revscene everday .. it was hilarious until people started getting annoyed hahaha

Ahh....so the Timpo account belongs to you... :troll:

Overseas Auto1 05-27-2014 12:39 PM

a know it all type, Ed, left his car in the shop where he was visiting. We all went to the pub for a couple beers. Me and Rick, the mechanic from the shop, came back early, and jacked up Ed's car, took off all the wheels off and stacked them in the showroom. Me and Rick left. Ed and the rest of them came back a couple hours later....

fliptuner 05-27-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 8477673)
Not sure if this is "the best" or even considered worthy of a prank, but everytime my brother comes home for the holidays I lace his room with sanitary pads (don't worry, they're new). Under his pillow, blankets, all around his bathroom, closet, his socks...

I'm sure he almost expects it now but lord...it is like Christmas morning everytime I hear 'UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGGIE!!!'

Let us know when you break out the ketchup

ae101 06-04-2014 08:32 PM

not the best one but its sure a classic, every time a new iphone comes out there gonna be someone thats gonna get it

so i always ask for the box & then put a cheap old gift card in there, wait till its someones brithday.........................BAM super surprise that i got them an new iphone, but turns out to be a cheapo gift card inside :lawl: :troll:

E-SPEC 06-04-2014 10:21 PM

I once told a girl that i had HIV after i slept with her. Good times.

stewie 06-05-2014 06:03 AM

april fools

gf took her sisters engagement ring, put it on her finger, took a photo of her smiling with it and put it on facebook with the caption "took him a few years, BUT HE FINALLY ASKED AND I SAID YES!!!!".

i didn't mind the prank, but i didn't find out about it until i started getting non stop calls and texts congratulating me...then i started getting calls from family members yelling at me for not telling them first.

she refused to take the photo down until at least noon... i probably went through 100+ texts/calls. people who i haven't seen in years and i'd randomly bump into would stop to tell me congrats, even though its been months since then.

but all was good, fight fire with fire, i took a picture of my brothers/fiances ultrasound and posted it up as well tagging her name with a caption "were having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!". take that you beeeeotch!!!! hope she enjoyed her call/texts she received lol!!

REVscene.net 06-05-2014 11:24 PM

Hope your friends aren't like his:
http://www.stagsandhens.com/images/a...sh_skipper.jpg

mk1freak 06-10-2014 03:24 PM

i was holding one of my kids and i asked the wife if the baby pooped as i held him up, she sniffed and said oh he might have and checked his diaper and said oh no he didn't that's when i said i farted :lawl: it was a nasty one too..

fast forward to a couple days later....
and she got me back the same way :fuuuuu:

bloodmack 06-11-2014 07:29 PM

Legit did the salt and pepper loose top prank to my buddy. Waiter was standing there as he dumps a thing of salt on his onion rings.

Ulic Qel-Droma 06-12-2014 03:19 AM

when i was small i told a kid to look at the faeries dancing in the water. he couldnt really see them, so i told him u have to stand close to the pool and look harder.

he did.

i pushed him in the water.

he couldn't swim.

Spoiler!

hahahaha....

Ulic Qel-Droma 06-12-2014 03:23 AM

actually come to think of it, i would prank my brothers and mother a lot when i was young. it would always be something serious. like brother got hit by a car while playing outside. i'd run in screaming like the world was ending. my brothers would play along. one would lay on the ground and the other one would be shaking his lifeless body. my mom would rush out and i'd laugh.

but one day, i was walking up the stairs with my mom and she said she felt weird/bad. i was like grade 5... she like.. collapsed.. and wouldn't respond. and i was like.. shaking her and laughing.. but she really didn't respond. i even like.. stuck my fingers up her nose and plugged her mouth to see if she was pretending. i guess she held her breath. the feeling of fear set in pretty fast. she got me fucking good.

MOOMMM MOMMMMM MOMMMM
*HAHAHAHAHAHA*

fucking bitch. im gonna get her back one day. tell her i knocked up a black girl or something.

elwell 06-12-2014 11:39 AM

did that to my brother once, his face was priceless when the water fell on his bed