REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-24-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
Follow us on Twitter!

The best prank you've ever done

or had done to you (and it was damn funny). Everyone has at least one story.
Let's keep it friendly and fun. No inappropriate stuff. Just hands down funny.

Advertisement
REVscene.net is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
Kind of a mean prank I pulled on my wife on Valentines Day.. it's a special day for us as I proposed to her on Valentines. I know, super corny.. I really didn't want to do it on Vday and was supposed to wait. We had dinner and wine at Milestones, went home, drank more wine, things got all romantic, I had the ring hidden away and the moment felt right - she loved it which is all that really matters.

Anyway, it's been our thing to go back to the same Milestones on Vday. One year she told me not to get her anything so I agreed we would just do our usual dinner.

That day I came home from work, acted a little stressed out and we went straight to the restaurant. The air was thick on the way there as I normally always give her at least a little something for Vday because it's now special for us and not just a Hallmark Holiday. I asked her what was up, in an almost annoyed way (acting stressed from work) and she got a little teary eyed and said she couldn't believe I didn't get her at least a card on our special day. She didn't want anything but a small gesture and I'm sure it didn't help that I was "in a mood". So I gave her shit, saying I didn't get her anything because she said she didn't want anything. Told her not to play games lol.

As you can imagine, there wasn't an overly positive vibe going on as we entered the restaurant.

We got to our table and there was a large bouquet of flowers in a vase with a card waiting for her. She started crying and said she felt like such a bitch.. did I mention she was 7 months pregnant at the time? Emotions were running a little hot.. hahahaha. The rest of the night went really well!

By the way, the reaction from the girls working there when I dropped everything off and asked them to have everything ready for our arrival was pretty good too. I haven't heard so many "awwwws" since.

Guess it's time to do something a little sneaky/romantic again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
created an automated account to post random threads on revscene everday .. it was hilarious until people started getting annoyed hahaha
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 10:01 AM   #4
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,076 Posts
Another good prank was when a whole bunch of us went camping and one friend fell asleep early, like he always did. Someone sharpied a Fidel Casto beard on his face. No dicks or anything like we had done in the past. Just a big beard.

When you're camping, there aren't really any mirrors unless you go check yourself out at your car. And unless you're a chick, you don't do that camping.

He woke up the next day and we were all calling him Fidel. "Morning Fidel." "How was your sleep, Fidel?" etc. He had no idea why, but after having several beers for breakfast he was on board and started referring to himself in 3rd person as Fidel. Drawing a beard on a dude's face isn't a good prank, but when they're drunkenly getting into character unknowingly having a sharpie beard, then it gets pretty hilarious.

"Fidel will chop the wood for the fire!"

"Fidel is grabbing more beer, who needs one?"

Of course this was all said in a ridiculous accent that was no where near Cuban. Think more along the lines of General Aladeen.

The beard lasted almost the whole day. I can't remember exactly how he discovered it.. probably washing his face or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #5
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Filled up my operations managers office with balloons, I blew all of these up with my mouth with no help. He came in Monday morning pissed off and he pulled out a knife and popped them all and was happy.

murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnarb View Post
Kind of a mean prank I pulled on my wife on Valentines Day.. it's a special day for us as I proposed to her on Valentines. I know, super corny.. I really didn't want to do it on Vday and was supposed to wait. We had dinner and wine at Milestones, went home, drank more wine, things got all romantic, I had the ring hidden away and the moment felt right - she loved it which is all that really matters.

Anyway, it's been our thing to go back to the same Milestones on Vday. One year she told me not to get her anything so I agreed we would just do our usual dinner.

That day I came home from work, acted a little stressed out and we went straight to the restaurant. The air was thick on the way there as I normally always give her at least a little something for Vday because it's now special for us and not just a Hallmark Holiday. I asked her what was up, in an almost annoyed way (acting stressed from work) and she got a little teary eyed and said she couldn't believe I didn't get her at least a card on our special day. She didn't want anything but a small gesture and I'm sure it didn't help that I was "in a mood". So I gave her shit, saying I didn't get her anything because she said she didn't want anything. Told her not to play games lol.

As you can imagine, there wasn't an overly positive vibe going on as we entered the restaurant.

We got to our table and there was a large bouquet of flowers in a vase with a card waiting for her. She started crying and said she felt like such a bitch.. did I mention she was 7 months pregnant at the time? Emotions were running a little hot.. hahahaha. The rest of the night went really well!

By the way, the reaction from the girls working there when I dropped everything off and asked them to have everything ready for our arrival was pretty good too. I haven't heard so many "awwwws" since.

Guess it's time to do something a little sneaky/romantic again.
Haha sorry I had to thank AND fail you, if only on principle of you doing that to her while pregnant

I covered my manager's office in post-it notes this morning, then taped the ones on his monitor down with packing tape and pallet-wrapped his desk/everything on it (after having my Assistant manager shrink wrap the items). He just got back from Vegas today lol. Also his door to his office is glass, I covered 2 of 3 panes so he couldn't see inside before he opened his door, he thought I just did the outside of the office and started laughing when he opened the door. I only did this because our store is closing and pretty much anything is fair game now lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #7
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,979 Times in 262 Posts
There've been a few.

The 2006 $20 may be the best.

Monday, my superintendent told me I would be laid off Friday.
I asked him to keep the fact confidential.
On Friday I asked my nemesis to spot me $20, with a promise to pay on
next pay day.
On Monday nemesis, noting my absence, asks my buddy where I am.
Buddy enlightens nemesis to the never to be seen again $20.

I did reimburse nemesis, by now AKA $20, at the next union meeting two weeks later.
He took it surprisingly well.
finbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:02 PM   #8
Director of RS Cares

Not sure if this is "the best" or even considered worthy of a prank, but everytime my brother comes home for the holidays I lace his room with sanitary pads (don't worry, they're new). Under his pillow, blankets, all around his bathroom, closet, his socks...

I'm sure he almost expects it now but lord...it is like Christmas morning everytime I hear 'UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGGIE!!!'
Old 05-27-2014, 12:13 AM   #9
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,399 Times in 396 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
created an automated account to post random threads on revscene everday .. it was hilarious until people started getting annoyed hahaha

Ahh....so the Timpo account belongs to you...
v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #10
RS.net Licensed Sponsor

a know it all type, Ed, left his car in the shop where he was visiting. We all went to the pub for a couple beers. Me and Rick, the mechanic from the shop, came back early, and jacked up Ed's car, took off all the wheels off and stacked them in the showroom. Me and Rick left. Ed and the rest of them came back a couple hours later....

210 E 4th at Main
Vancouver BC V5T 1G5
Telephone - 604 879 6288
Email jim@overseas-auto.com
Toll Free - 1 800 665 5031

Text 604-836-7278

http://www.overseas-auto.com
http://www.piaalights.com
http://www.weberjets.com
http://www.brightsourcehid.com

MSN Messenger z5551212@hotmail.com

We take Interac, Cash, Visa, MC, Amex,

Open 8-5 Monday to Friday, 11-1 Saturday

We have been supplying quality accessories, parts, tires, wheels for 51 years.
Overseas Auto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
Not sure if this is "the best" or even considered worthy of a prank, but everytime my brother comes home for the holidays I lace his room with sanitary pads (don't worry, they're new). Under his pillow, blankets, all around his bathroom, closet, his socks...

I'm sure he almost expects it now but lord...it is like Christmas morning everytime I hear 'UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGGIE!!!'
Let us know when you break out the ketchup

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #12
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
not the best one but its sure a classic, every time a new iphone comes out there gonna be someone thats gonna get it

so i always ask for the box & then put a cheap old gift card in there, wait till its someones brithday.........................BAM super surprise that i got them an new iphone, but turns out to be a cheapo gift card inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I once told a girl that i had HIV after i slept with her. Good times.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-05-2014, 06:03 AM   #14
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
april fools

gf took her sisters engagement ring, put it on her finger, took a photo of her smiling with it and put it on facebook with the caption "took him a few years, BUT HE FINALLY ASKED AND I SAID YES!!!!".

i didn't mind the prank, but i didn't find out about it until i started getting non stop calls and texts congratulating me...then i started getting calls from family members yelling at me for not telling them first.

she refused to take the photo down until at least noon... i probably went through 100+ texts/calls. people who i haven't seen in years and i'd randomly bump into would stop to tell me congrats, even though its been months since then.

but all was good, fight fire with fire, i took a picture of my brothers/fiances ultrasound and posted it up as well tagging her name with a caption "were having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!". take that you beeeeotch!!!! hope she enjoyed her call/texts she received lol!!
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #15
Follow us on Twitter!

Hope your friends aren't like his:
REVscene.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #16
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
i was holding one of my kids and i asked the wife if the baby pooped as i held him up, she sniffed and said oh he might have and checked his diaper and said oh no he didn't that's when i said i farted it was a nasty one too..

fast forward to a couple days later....
and she got me back the same way
Old 06-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #17
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
Legit did the salt and pepper loose top prank to my buddy. Waiter was standing there as he dumps a thing of salt on his onion rings.
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
bloodmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:19 AM   #18
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
when i was small i told a kid to look at the faeries dancing in the water. he couldnt really see them, so i told him u have to stand close to the pool and look harder.

he did.

i pushed him in the water.

he couldn't swim.

Spoiler!

hahahaha....

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 06-12-2014 at 03:20 AM. Reason: ok it didnt really happen but it was funny in my head.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:23 AM   #19
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
actually come to think of it, i would prank my brothers and mother a lot when i was young. it would always be something serious. like brother got hit by a car while playing outside. i'd run in screaming like the world was ending. my brothers would play along. one would lay on the ground and the other one would be shaking his lifeless body. my mom would rush out and i'd laugh.

but one day, i was walking up the stairs with my mom and she said she felt weird/bad. i was like grade 5... she like.. collapsed.. and wouldn't respond. and i was like.. shaking her and laughing.. but she really didn't respond. i even like.. stuck my fingers up her nose and plugged her mouth to see if she was pretending. i guess she held her breath. the feeling of fear set in pretty fast. she got me fucking good.

MOOMMM MOMMMMM MOMMMM
*HAHAHAHAHAHA*

fucking bitch. im gonna get her back one day. tell her i knocked up a black girl or something.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #20
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

did that to my brother once, his face was priceless when the water fell on his bed

tilt your head back and using your hand pretend to shake a salt shaker in your mouth... you will notice that it will actually taste like salt in your mouth..
elwell is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: