REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695489-there-no-subscribed-threads-display-folder-time-period.html)

multicartual 05-24-2014 10:18 PM

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

I have:

"Your notifications: 2" but when I click it, it redirects me to the page:

"There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

Bug?
-J

SkinnyPupp 05-24-2014 10:43 PM

I have been trying to get things running as lean as possible, and some things have broken. I have gone through and fixed everything I noticed.. care to take another look?

Brianrietta 05-25-2014 12:51 AM

In both Chrome and Firefox for me only about 10% of the time that I reload any page be it the forum list, control panel, thread, does the drop down arrow beside the notifications show up and then allow you to click on the arrow or the your notification text to show on-click menu allowing you to go to recent thanks, unread message, etc. In the majority of the page loads for me the arrow never loads and clicking on the "Your notifications: x" just takes me to the User Control Panel.

SkinnyPupp 05-25-2014 12:53 AM

Yeah I have been working on that in the last hour or so. I tried to time it so it's the middle of the night for most of the people who visit the site

Everything should be working OK now

MindBomber 05-25-2014 07:11 PM

I have this issue, too.

"Your Notifications: 6."

*Click.*

"There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

I think the notifications are for 'Thanks.'

bobbinka 05-25-2014 07:26 PM

normally when i click "your notifications:" it'll give me a drop down menu... that no longer appears and instead i get directed to User CP page

CCA-Dave 05-25-2014 07:46 PM

"Quick Links" menu no longer available. I always use the "today's posts" option, unavailable now?

-D

SkinnyPupp 05-25-2014 08:53 PM

Quick links is there, and all dropdowns are working for me. Except when you hit "back" on your browser

SkinnyPupp 05-25-2014 09:40 PM

Menus should be fully working now, even when the back button is hit.

fliptuner 06-17-2014 01:02 PM

Just a heads up that "read" posts are still staying highlighted again and "new posts" is double loading again.

Inaii 06-17-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE BOY (Post 8489014)
Just a heads up that "read" posts are still staying highlighted.

Mine have been doing this for months... Long before the changes started.

SkinnyPupp 06-17-2014 06:16 PM

None of this is happening for me.. what browser are you using where this happens?