REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 05-26-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,345 Times in 973 Posts
Boston....

I'm going to Boston in 3 weeks. Work related. I have 5 days, all evenings doing fuck all. Planning to stay 2 weekends.. wondering what there is to do.. any tips?
Advertisement
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,173 Posts
There is a lot to do in Boston - great city! Lots of historical buildings, monuments, sights. You definitely won't be bored. Would like to visit it again. Even walking around is interesting - there's so much history.

Go do a Sam Adams brewery tour. Go to Fenway Park and catch a game. Have tons of chowder ("chow-DAH") and lobster. Visit the public gardens. Go to Faneuill Hall. Go to Harvard, pretend to be a student again and hit on some hot chicks.

Heck, if you're bored on the weekends rent a car and go to the Bay of Fundy.
fml
roastpuff is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #3
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Try and hit up a Sox game, boston has very nice people, check out MIT campus if you're into that stuff, you will most likely get lost driving around Boston, lol, it's what happens and most of their streets don't have proper road lines and are in horrible condition. The people are nice! I was only there for a couple nights tho so didn't really do much.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-10-2014, 07:36 AM   #4
retired

Boston is a beautiful city. Been there about 3 times. Downtown is nice, just even walking around aimlessly. Their transportation is very good. Hop on "the T" and you can pretty much get from downtown to Boston University if you want to hit up some girls.

I rented a car there and headed down to Wrenthram for the outlets. Otherwise, just stayed in the downtown core. The aquarium is nice too.
Truenosan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: