REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 06-04-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition, Deep Pearl Blue

Hi folks, I have up for sale my 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition in Deep Pearl Blue. 26500 miles, located in Vancouver, BC.

VIN: JN1AR5EF5CM250788

Imported with 2500 miles and 6 months old from Pasedena, California. Flew down to personally inspect and bought it privately from a NAGTROC Member who had a fantastic stable of cars (it was parked next to a Gallardo). Complete documentation of all servicing both initially in the US and here in Canada, has never missed anything.

Balance of factory warranty fully transferred to Canada. No accidents. Only claim was for a chip in the glass on the driver’s side window – replaced with OEM glass under ICBC, total cost $1300.

Tastefully modified as follows (All modifications done at certified GTR technician at Regency Nissan Dealership, Warranty still intact, In-Service Date May 2011):

GTC 3" Intakes
HKS Hard Pipes & SSQV BOVs
GTC Catless Downpipes
Cobb Catted Midpipe
ASNU 1100cc Injectors
Deatschwerks 265 LPH Fuel Pumps
Armytrix Electronic Valvetronic Exhaust with Titanium Tips– adjustable sound: open, closed, and RPM-dependent opening all from remote control.
Cobb AccessPort tuned by Ben Linney, able to run pump gas, E85, and a blend in between
JDM clear side markers
Dynamat sound damping material applied to rear of car

Venaci 99RR 20” 5 split-spoke wheels with Michellin Pilot Super Sport 285/335 tires – lots of life left

Price: $86,000 US / $94,000 CDN

Sorry, no test drives without deposit and serious intent to purchase

Now for some pictures!

Advertisement

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Last edited by TheStig; 06-07-2014 at 08:35 AM.
TheStig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #2

Old 06-13-2014, 06:17 AM   #3

Old 07-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #4