REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #151
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Or is it because they blend in because they are white and speak English?
You don't have to be "white and speak English" to not spit in public, not cut in front of people in lines, not barge through narrow doorways, not push and shove to get where you're going, not piss on floors in bathrooms, not throw garbage on the ground, or to not be a general nuisance to other people. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera
Advertisement
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:31 PM   #152
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
You don't have to be "white and speak English" to not spit in public, not cut in front of people in lines, not barge through narrow doorways, not push and shove to get where you're going, not piss on floors in bathrooms, not throw garbage on the ground, or to not be a general nuisance to other people. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera
Isn't all that pretty common in China?
Old 11-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #153
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
all i gotta say is, unless you've been exposed to the ultra rich. you have no say.

you have no fucking idea.

morals and virtue are all tight and tidy until you know the truth.

all you guys bitching about equality and "the way things should be"

well guess what, things would be, if it were meant to be. but the truth is, money and power conquers ALL. including ALL VIRTUES AND MORALS AND IDEALS.

once you fucking get exposed to the lifestyle of FREEDOM. to do whatever the fuck you want, at a whim. you guys will be converted as well.

no one is immune to that shit. unless you're a monk. which you guys are not.

we live in a gangster world. a pyramid. the top leads the bottom. it always has and always will be like that.

we are the epitome of the animal kingdom. animals are the most gangster of all living beings.

and we are the fucking apex predator of that kingdom.

im really sorry to say... sorry, if you're poor, not only do you have no idea, but you have no say.

it will take 100,000 of the poor to even voice the opinion of 1 rich.

it's just the way existence is. i don't like it either. but guess what. ive accepted the way existence is. there is no changing it. the underlying problem is not ideals, not morals, not virtues.

the underlying problem is the way human beings are. human beings are the reason things are the way they are.

instead of trying to change it. fuck it, existence/god/whatever you believe in, a higher power, has dictated the way things will be. the order of things.

instead of trying to cover it up and paint it pretty.... just fucking submit and join the flow.

you mother fuckers always trying to ice skate uphill. good luck.

don't change the system. join it. you cannot ever hope to change it. you are just a fucking human being living in existence. the rules, laws, and order of flow have been dictated far before life even existed.

the cosmos dictates power rules all. join it. make money. cuz that's the only real power you'll ever have, second to brute force.

that is the only cosmic truth. power. influence.

complaining about fairness, virtues, morals... is the same as a kid complaining about fairness. you guys are fucking adults. you should know by now fairness is just a fairytale.

the world ain't fucking fair. climb to the top, or bitch about it. there's no in between.

realise the people in power are lions. bitch all you want. they'll eat you regardless.

the real life matrix. take the blue pill, and you keep believing whatever bullshit you believe. take the red pill, and you see what the truth is. you get exposed to the hard truth of reality. take the red pill and you'll realise, money is the real world. the rest of you are living in some bullshit idealistic matrix world. it's fake. it's just to keep the average person happy and obedient, content.

it's very simple. stop thinking with your brain, and just look with your eyes and senses. look at history. look at man.
when have things EVER been different? instead of wishing, and hoping things were different, just look at the way things ACTUALLY are. go with the flow. you can never win fighting the stream of the river. submit to existence. or die a martyr of some bullshit idealistic fairness. no different than allah akbar. your virtues are skewed and inaccurate. there will be no justice. no 100 virgins for you guys. it will just be pain and suffering. regret. fuck that shit.
Let's give all the rich even more power!
Hey you kill someone? No worries nothing will to you coz you are rich!
Hey your son rape this friend? Not to worry nothing will happen coz you are rich!
Hey your factory just populated the Fraser river with deathly chemicals and nuclear waste. Now all the species in the river is dead and also no one can drink or even swim in it. But nothing will happy to you coz you are rich!

Even back in ancient chinese there is a saying "Even if the king broke the law he is trail as a normal citizen" So why do the rich Chinese they just coz they are rich they are above all moral value and above the law? Is it coz they are born asshole or is it coz the Chinese Gov don't care shit what they do.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-16-2014, 04:23 PM   #154
Banned (ABWS)

So ulic how has trading been working? You obviously have no morals in the dog eat dog world. You in the 1% yet?

Quote:
Division of Labour: Our tax system explained in beer.

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100. If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this:
The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.
The fifth would pay $1.
The sixth would pay $3.
The seventh would pay $7.
The eighth would pay $12.
The ninth would pay $18.
The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.
So, that's what they decided to do.

The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20."

Drinks for the ten now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes so the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men - the paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his 'fair share?' They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer. So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay.

And so:
The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings).
The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33%savings).
The seventh now pay $5 instead of $7 (28%savings).
The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings).
The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings).
The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).

Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free. But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings.
"I only got a dollar out of the $20," declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, "but he got $10!"
"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar, too. It's unfair that he got ten times more than I!"
"That's true!!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back when I got only two? The wealthy get all the breaks!"
"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!"
The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.
The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!

And that, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works. The people who pay the highest taxes get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

hey assholes, don't fucking bite the hand that feeds.
Nomomo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-16-2014, 08:57 PM   #155
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
Yada yada yada...

All I read here is people arguing whether or not rich people deserves anything more than the ordinary folks. But fuck them...

IMHO, rich people already have more than the regular joe6packs.
Rich people would probably argue that it it better for them to have money than someone that's poor. They would argue that their money will be used to create jobs, raise the overall standard of living, and generate economic stimulus.

Quote:
For the sake of argument, these Chinese immigrants (or wannabes in this case) do contribute to the society. However, their logic is fundamentally flawed. Many rich Chinese today got their wealth very quickly and their morality hasn't caught up with the rest of world. In Canada we believe people are equal, but yet because rich people in China gets away doing whatever they want, they should be treated like that in Canada too.
Most people generally transition from nothing to significant wealth (I'm talking about $25 million + net worth and up) fast.

Bill gates became very wealthy quite quickly once he had a system to generate the money.

A story that's close to home is my dad. He worked hard from 20-40 years old. At 45 his net worth was "$x" and at 46, he pretty much went from rags to riches.

For most people it's going to be like that unless it's old money, at which point you're born into it and that's another problem - one that is not without flaws either.

Quote:
This generates a major difference in value between them and Canadians. And the hate (as shown in many of these threads) between locals vs. newly immigrants emerged from those differences.

The fact is, these immigrants need to grow the fuck up and bring their sense of value to the same standard before immigrating to Canada. In Canada, we don't give special treatment if a person is rich (arguably, but you get the point). And a rich shouldn't expect to be treated any differently.
So which is it? A cultural problem or a monetary problem?

You're dam right the wealthy expect to be treated different. How many people buy clothes, cars, phones, sit in the bottle service section of the club because they want to spend that money and have something better?

The wealthy generally do expect better treatment and in turn, they are willing to pay for it - the currency of the world. When you spend $50,000 in clothes at a store and you just paid the sales person's rent for the next 5 months you bet your ass you're going to get better service. You can also bet that if I'm spending that kind of money, I better be getting some rock-star service.

Business in general works like that. Buy more, get a bigger discount etc. In a small way, even stamps on your bubble-tea cards work the same. Spend more money, get a free drink.

Quote:
I came from a family that made it to the 1% during my mid-late teen... and has grown further since. But I have always been taught to RESPECT others no matter what is their financial/social status. And my parents never had the intention to pass on their wealth to us (me+brother) but instead teach us how to create our own.
Sounds like a virtually identical background.

Quote:
My parents, given their financial power, should be VIP everywhere they go. But they live a very modest life, cook their own meals, clean their own house and line up to pay for bills and shit. Sure they dodge their taxes like crazy (all legal, but to a point that I find it questionable, morally speaking. Even when they pay high6/low7figures in taxes), but still... I respect my parents for their humbleness. But these Chinese immigrants feel because they are rich, they should be "VIP".

I think they should take a page from my dad: "Respect others, and they will respect you in return."
If your issue is with the Chinese, then just say so. Mainlanders piss me off as well sometimes too. It's not a mystery in Vancouver I don't think.

I'd rather a bunch of wealth people come from another country for sure but if you really look at most new money, it's like that. Your parents were probably the same as my parents. Chugged along doing their thing and it just built up over time and then it just exploded or hit a tipping point - or someone else felt they could benefit from it and offered a bunch of cash to take it over.

I agree with most of your points but wealthy people still (overall) benefit us more overall. Your parents also deserve to use lawyers and accountants to pay less tax.

The only reason we don't have a flat tax system in Canada is because a graduated tax system creates too many jobs for accountants and such.
Marco.911 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-SPEC View Post
Replicating someone's username is beyond pathetic, talk about wanting to suck someones dick!
The internet phoned, your name isn't original either.

Besides, what better way to confuse people than to pick a similar name that so many of you hate. It tripped up one person in this thread already
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEatClams View Post
I just find it funny that I have rich swiss friends (well their parents are) who live in west vancouver and are rich and powerful because their parments sit on boards and are execs etc. But they don't have any of the annoying shiet habits of the mainlanders. They are kind, generous people who have better manners and respect for morals. Maybe that's why they are more welcomed to our country than the mainlanders and their lack of morals and ethics. And seriously if you come into another country acting all high and mighty and not respecting their customs, of course they gonna hate on you.
Look, if you think Chinese people are a piece of shit, just call it for what it is. No need to hide behind the wealth discussion. It's not racist if you can back it up. I'm not a fan of mainlanders either!

Most of my wealthy friends aren't from China either.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
Let's give all the rich even more power!
Hey you kill someone? No worries nothing will to you coz you are rich!
Hey your son rape this friend? Not to worry nothing will happen coz you are rich!
Hey your factory just populated the Fraser river with deathly chemicals and nuclear waste. Now all the species in the river is dead and also no one can drink or even swim in it. But nothing will happy to you coz you are rich!

Even back in ancient chinese there is a saying "Even if the king broke the law he is trail as a normal citizen" So why do the rich Chinese they just coz they are rich they are above all moral value and above the law? Is it coz they are born asshole or is it coz the Chinese Gov don't care shit what they do.

There are countless people that have been absolved of crimes because of government connections, wealth and power. In fact, true power is when laws don't apply to you.

As for the wealthy getting a better shot - yup!

OJ Simpson anyone?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #159

Thanked 8,913 Times in 3,873 Posts
Quote:
Isn't all that pretty common in China?
This isn't China.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 11:40 PM   #160
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
After all these years on RS, you would think that Marco would have figured out how to use multi quotes.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:39 AM   #161
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco.911 View Post
Rich people would probably argue that it it better for them to have money than someone that's poor. They would argue that their money will be used to create jobs, raise the overall standard of living, and generate economic stimulus.
Haha... if you believe this bullshit then I have nothing to say.

Quote:
So which is it? A cultural problem or a monetary problem?

You're dam right the wealthy expect to be treated different. How many people buy clothes, cars, phones, sit in the bottle service section of the club because they want to spend that money and have something better?

The wealthy generally do expect better treatment and in turn, they are willing to pay for it - the currency of the world. When you spend $50,000 in clothes at a store and you just paid the sales person's rent for the next 5 months you bet your ass you're going to get better service. You can also bet that if I'm spending that kind of money, I better be getting some rock-star service.
Rich people expect good service when they are SPENDING money. Nevertheless, this is basic expectation that everyone, not just the riches, have when they are spending money. Heck, when I go to McD, I expect my fries to be hot and crispy no matter what time of the day. It has nothing to do whether I'm rich or not.

Quote:
If your issue is with the Chinese, then just say so. Mainlanders piss me off as well sometimes too. It's not a mystery in Vancouver I don't think.

I'd rather a bunch of wealth people come from another country for sure but if you really look at most new money, it's like that. Your parents were probably the same as my parents. Chugged along doing their thing and it just built up over time and then it just exploded or hit a tipping point - or someone else felt they could benefit from it and offered a bunch of cash to take it over.

I agree with most of your points but wealthy people still (overall) benefit us more overall. Your parents also deserve to use lawyers and accountants to pay less tax.

The only reason we don't have a flat tax system in Canada is because a graduated tax system creates too many jobs for accountants and such.
I don't have problem with Chinese (I married one... well.. ex-Chinese). The only problem I have is that some of these Chinese riches just feel that they can use that Chinese crap that they are used to in China here in Canada. And when people say that they can't, they bring up this stupid argument of rich vs. poor.

The fact is, it got nothing to do with rich or poor. It's just they have a totally fuck'd up sense of value and moral. My parents and their friends are rich (some of them super rich... 8figures in yearly income), and they have none of these problems.

Just because you are rich, doesn't mean you are better. You have more financial power to do more stuff privately, buy nice car, live in a nice house... but that's it. When it comes to anything public related, you are just the same as everyone else. And while you are in public place, you should respect everyone else. I hardly see that is too much to ask.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #162
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
man you guys are so fucking stupid and narrow sighted.

think of it this way.

you move to china. you act the way you are, you hold doors open for people, you do all these things you think are completely normal.

people look at you like a fucking weirdo. why are u holding the door open? you don't yell at customer service people? why are you so weird?

what do you do? are u gonna give up those values and just "change"? no you're probably gonna stick to them and keep doing whatever the fuck you were taught to do when you were brought up.

now just fucking reverse the situation. they're just fucking doing what THEY think is NORMAL, and everyone is acting all weird about it.

You just tell them to change right? cuz it's just so "simple" to "be polite".

well if you went to china, do you think it would be so "simple" for you to just "act the way we do".

i still cant bring myself to yell at the service people there, yet if you don't they don't fucking serve or care about you.
i still can't help holding doors open for people, and they just fucking stare at me.

yeah, I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE. and if i did, i would feel like a fucking asshole.

guess what, they're no different.

Ask any of your parents or grandparents to give up some habit they have of theirs. it's easy right?

your guys's definition of respect is different than theirs.

just like you'll have a hard time changing it, so do they. get a fucking clue.

they are the epitome of the east. their systems of cultural navigation are completely different down to the definitions of words. they are respecting you, they're minding their own business and not talking to you.

and like it's been mentioned before, it can be compared to if a buncha redneck hicks, suddenly all became multimillionaires. what the fuck do you expect would happen? suddenly they're all noble and fucking wearing tux's and they understand the use of every fork and spoon on the dining table?

no they're gonna be fucking rednecks with money. why would that change?

i feel north americans have a very fucked up perception of the mentality of an immigrant.

They're coming here for a "better" life, yes. better environment. but they're not here to become a "better person, a westerner". they're here to be whatever the fuck they were or want to be.

just like we would do the same if we moved there. their radiant stubbornness in not wanting to change, is exemplified by you guys hating here.

their sense of morals and values are not fucked. they're just very different. this is what u call culture clash.

lol what would u guys rather have? the mainland "problem". or what the UK has? the islam "problem".

the english are laughing at this "problem" we have.

look at how much vancouver has developed in the recent years because of economic drive and demand.

i'd still rather live in today's vancouver than yesterdays.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-17-2014, 01:27 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
This isn't China.
You tell me if you moved to a foreign country you would know all the customs of that country?
Old 11-17-2014, 01:53 AM   #164
I keep RS good

he would say he would learn it and change and respect the country's culture. lol.

i now live in the core of richmond. and i grew up in a white community.

the whole mainlander thing is totally blown outta proportion. yeah they're everywhere. no they don't all act like hicks.

i walk everywhere everyday and i don't even encounter one "mainlander thing" (like spitting on the ground) once a week.

you know what i found as a kid to be really gross and offensive? chinatown in the 80's.

richmond is hardly anything close to that now a days.

i doubt any of you even seen that many bad things. just a single incident and then you read it about newspapers and other people talking about it and you just all jump on the bandwagon.

i can think of so many worse things you guys should be bitching about.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-17-2014, 05:15 AM   #165

Quote:
i doubt any of you even seen that many bad things. just a single incident and then you read it about newspapers and other people talking about it and you just all jump on the bandwagon.
All I will say is that no. Abso-fucken-lutely not
Quote:
i can think of so many worse things you guys should be bitching about.
This I can agree with. Targeting people based on race or nationality is pointless. There are fucked up people in all walks of life. It has been shown several times in this very thread in fact.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #166

Quote:
You tell me if you moved to a foreign country you would know all the customs of that country?
You don't have to know them all, but you have to fucking try. At the minimum look at the people around you and be at least as polite as they are.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Quote:
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Old 11-17-2014, 10:00 AM   #167
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Please, if you moved to a new country you'd figure out the customs pretty quick unless you decide to not leave the house. "Wait, why is no one else pissing in a garbage can in the mall?"

Catch the drift?
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #168
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Its funny you say that, because this problem isn't just Vancouver specific. Other countries have tourists signs for mainlanders telling them how to behave. Even their own country has programs in place to tell them how to act in other countries. Like not peeing in public etc. Ever go travel to other countries, you see mainlanders disobeying rules, budging in lines, etc. Then you have the Japanese fans that clean up their own sections after a worl cup soccer game.
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-17-2014, 11:31 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
You don't have to know them all, but you have to fucking try. At the minimum look at the people around you and be at least as polite as they are.
Hey, the Chinese are just trying to act like white people. Walk into a place, think think own it, and plant a flag. At least the Chinese don't go around talking about some dead guy named Jebus.

Last edited by Manic!; 11-17-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #170
I keep RS good

you guys are so thick headed.

pissing in garbage cans isn't perceived as a universal "rudeness"

neither is spitting on the ground.

neither is holding doors open or saying please or whatever the fuck western polite ideologies you guys have.

they don't get it.

if you went to china and everyone was pissing on the streets would u start doing it? if you saw them yelling at service people like they were slaves, would you start doing it?

what the fuck do u guys NOT get about the definition of "polite" being DIFFERENT. in their minds they are being polite. or at least "minding their own business" which is the basis of politeness where they come from.

do you guys not... get it? you yell at them to be polite, all they think is "i am being polite".

surprise surprise, your western ideologies aren't global!!! OMG!!! WHO WOULDA EVER THOUGHT THAT?!

and no, you don't have to try to adapt. lol. it's obvious. i don't try anywhere i go. i don't expect anyone to when they come here. i don't care either. and i'm canadian.

i act the same way wherever i go. and they will too. wah wah wah too fuckin bad lol.

they're already here. and they're already doing it. bitch some more. i think they're listening real hard right now.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #171

Quote:
Hey, the Chinese are just trying to act like white people. Walk into a place, think think own it, and plant a flag. At least the Chinese don't go around talking about some dead guy named Jebus.
Your arms must be sore for all the stretching you did to make that post.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #172
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
I'm pretty sure places with plenty of nice clean toilets readily available don't have a public garbage can pissing problem. I'd embrace the lovely change of a toilet but hey, I guess when you've been squatting on the street corners long enough it's hard to get off that drug.

In their minds they aren't thinking that they are being polite, it's just that the word isn't part of their vocabulary at all. Don't get that mixed up.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #173

Pissing in a pot plant is a good call if you are white.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #174

Quote:

surprise surprise, your western ideologies aren't global!!! OMG!!! WHO WOULDA EVER THOUGHT THAT?!
Sorry but that behaviour isn't acceptable anywhere outside your little circle or in your head. It's not about "western ideologies" it's about knowing how to function properly in a civilized society. That includes the west as well as the east and everywhere in between.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-17-2014, 10:24 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Sorry but that behaviour isn't acceptable anywhere outside your little circle or in your head. It's not about "western ideologies" it's about knowing how to function properly in a civilized society. That includes the west as well as the east and everywhere in between.

You are 100% wrong. Most of the world is not a sweet, kind, and polite place.
When I was in New Delhi I saw a dead man laying on the street during the craziest rush hour I had seen. Cars just drove around him no one stopping to help. Also saw lots of guys crapping in buckets on the street.
This post FAILED by: