REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 06-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

1994 Mazda RX7 (LHD) Single Turbo $15,000

For Sale 1994 Midnight Black Heavily Modified FD RX7 Rare(Left Hand Dr - $15,000(Langley) Must Go!
465Rear Wheel HorsePower, 510 Crank HorsePower.
17,000KM on new rebuilt Heavily Street Ported Motor with all new internals courtesy of ForceFed Performance.
I purchased this now considered a collectible RX7 back in 2001 and have taken considerable care of this car for the past 11 years. I am the second owner of this car, it was previously owned by a middle aged women. The car has had two ICBC claims on it, since my possession. The two accidents the car has been in had no structural damage to the Frame of the vehicle what so ever, and is not an ICBC right off. I have all Receipts and documentation that the vehicle has had done since my possession, including full report of what was done with the 2 ICBC Claims. Anybody who knows me will tell you I have babied this Car since the day I owned it. The asking price is $15,000 taxes in. I have put in 24,000 dollars into this car, in addition to what ICBC put towards it since the 2 claims. I am willing to negotiate right around the asking price, but will not tolerate or negotiate any low ball offers. This Car has been transformed to a really Fun High Performance Street Car. This car not only turns heads from its sleek look and after market shoes, but the screaming sound of the heavily ported 13B-REW Rotary Engine along with the Spooling PT67 Turbo and 10 foot flames shooting out of the exhaust leaves people speechless. This car has had its heart pulled out, and has been rebuilt with modified internals with a heavy street Port Engine along with a Single PT67 Journal Bearing Turbo setup for high performance with an aspect to cover all reliability modifications. It is also equipped with a Methanol Injection Kit to provide safe power with low to High Boost. The car has a Microtech Digital boost controller equipped with the aid of a Microtech LT-10 and has been programmed for a Boost of 16 Pounds at low setting pumping 365 Rear Wheel Horsepower, and programmed for Boost at 22 Pounds for high setting pumping 465 Rear Wheel Horsepower. All this power could not be be possible without a tight rear end. I have upgraded the Rear End with an LSD 4.3 Diff, and aftermarket 4:30 Gears. Below is the breakdown of what this car is equipped with.
-13B-REW Rebuilt Heavy Street Port Motor and all new internal components only (17,000KM) 10000 KM breaking in period with no Boost, so only 7000KM on mostly Low Boost with a few Pulls at High Boost.
-Mechanical Auto Meter Fuel Pressure Gauge
- AEM Wideband Air Fuel Gauge
- Koyo Front Mount Radiator
- Supra Fuel Pump
- Microtech LT10 Fuel Managment System
- Turbo Smart Race Port Blow off Valve
- Turbo Smart Digital Boost Controller
- PT67 Percision Turbo (Journal Bearing)
- Custom Turbo Bag ( For Turbo Cooling)
- 2 1000 CC Fuel Injectors
- 2 850 CC Fuel Injectors
-ACT 3 Puck Clutch Kit
- Custom flat V Mount Intercooler
- 3 .5 Inch Down Pipe
- Custom Turbo Manifold ss
- ReAmemyia Mid Pipe and CatBack Exhaust
- Custom Fender Roll
- Ruff Racing Chrome Plated 18 Inch Rims
- High Performance T1R 295/35 ZR18's Rear (100 Percent Tread Life)
- High Performance T1R 225/35 ZR 18'S Front (100 Percent Tread Life)
-Turbo Smart Waste Gate 45
-High Performance Motor Cycle Battery for easy Fit around Front Mount Koyo Rad and Custom V Mount Intercooler
- Custom Fabricated Battery Tray
- Digital Methonal Injection Kit
- Alpine V-Power Mono 400W AMP
- Alpine 12" Type E Sub
- Single 12" Sealed Sub Enclosure
- Scosche 8 GA Amp Kit
-Alpine CD/MP3 Receiver
*****Serious Enquiries Please email me at mrnizzar@gmail******
I will then provide pictures of the vehicle, unfortunately revscene has a picture size limitation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140505_131745 - Copy.jpg (100.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140505_131808 - Copy.jpg (122.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140505_131838.jpg (111.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140505_131911.jpg (102.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00190-20120813-1235.jpg (74.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by MidnightBatFD79; 06-27-2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: adding some more pics
MidnightBatFD79 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Looking for offers, throw out some numbers people! Car must go, no low ball offers, I got wiggle room!
MidnightBatFD79 is offline   Reply With Quote