REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #201
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I love that CiC uses the word "facts" to describe hearsay from sites that no one but him thinks is legit.
LOL, the whole point of my post a few above. I've come to the conclusion that if he read it somewhere and regurgitated it then it is now a fact. It's OK, my son still thinks there's a Santa I'm not going to totally shit on his parade he'll figure it one day or he won't.....either way it really doesn't effect me.
Advertisement

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:46 PM   #202
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
@quasi
I bring facts, people like you who talk this jazz dont.
No, you bring theories and speculation.

And I'm sorry, but as Ronin keeps pointing out in different threads, when you can't admit to the fact that you were wrong about that stupid Boston Bombing "edited" photo (remember, he works with Photoshop all day, and as a video editor, I have to watch out for similar artifacts as well), your credibility drops dramatically. You might actually be right in some of these conspiracy theory posts your keep making, but the fact that you can't even admit that you might be wrong means no one will take you seriously.

OR, how about the possibility that "Western" media is heavily biased, yet the feeds you read are absolutely, completely devoid of any bias? And I don't even mean the sort of bias that changes a headline from "Malaysian 747 Crashes" to "So-and-so-country Downs MH17 in Cold Blood!" I mean a journalist's use of trigger words. I've pointed them out for you in articles you've linked from PressTV and RT and yet you deny any of it. Once again I have to paraphrase myself; if you can't admit that you might be wrong, why should we take you seriously?

As sad as it sounds, I miss +theone+
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #203
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Or you can use your brain to figure this stuff out yourself, you dont even have to be smart.
Oh the irony.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 05:10 PM   #204
I subscribe to Revscene

To Lomac
Spoiler!

edit -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
OR, how about the possibility that "Western" media is heavily biased, yet the feeds you read are absolutely, completely devoid of any bias? And I don't even mean the sort of bias that changes a headline from "Malaysian 747 Crashes" to "So-and-so-country Downs MH17 in Cold Blood!" I mean a journalist's use of trigger words. I've pointed them out for you in articles you've linked from PressTV and RT and yet you deny any of it. Once again I have to paraphrase myself; if you can't admit that you might be wrong, why should we take you seriously?
I see you just added this.
How about you can type all the trigger words you like... but if it lacks any substance, its worthless.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 07-21-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Added last part
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #205
Head Moderator

Sigh.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:41 PM   #206
I subscribe to Revscene

Should we be PM'ing each other moderator?
Spoiler!
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #207
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
And CiC has ruined yet another thread...
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:12 PM   #208
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
i like the first 3 pages of current events threads.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:14 PM   #209

We definitely have to be more proactive with the thread banning when something like this happens. He has his own thread where he can post this shit to where people can go and enjoy if they want. He doesn't have to derail every single thread. Even in a fucking food thread, he brought up "zio american" bullshit
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #210
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
what if CiC is right, and we're all actually zionists?
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 08:03 PM   #211
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
No, you bring theories and speculation.

And I'm sorry, but as Ronin keeps pointing out in different threads, when you can't admit to the fact that you were wrong about that stupid Boston Bombing "edited" photo (remember, he works with Photoshop all day, and as a video editor, I have to watch out for similar artifacts as well), your credibility drops dramatically. You might actually be right in some of these conspiracy theory posts your keep making, but the fact that you can't even admit that you might be wrong means no one will take you seriously.

As sad as it sounds, I miss +theone+
I must be on his silly block list, so this will fall on deaf ears

CiC's modus operendi: Even if I'm wrong, I'll shift the goalposts, dodge questions, and claim to have won an argument I clearly lost to make sure I'm still right.

CiC, know that until you can accept that your viewpoints can be questioned, rebuked, and dismissed based on many factors, including the use of sources that are more opinion than fact, no one will take you seriously. Maintain your bubble that Jews and zionists are the anti-christ, and that Middle Eastern society is the ideal.

By the way, taking a page from RacingMetro92's book, and because you've failed to answer the question directly on multiple occasions: If Canada is being run by a ZioAmerican-backed regime, then why are you still here, using ZioAmerican-influenced resources for your own gains?
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #212
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
By the way, taking a page from RacingMetro92's book, and because you've failed to answer the question directly on multiple occasions: If Canada is being run by a ZioAmerican-backed regime, then why are you still here, using ZioAmerican-influenced resources for your own gains?
^^^ I know everyone enjoys the attack CiC game and CiC enjoys the "enlightening" of ppl game (and for some reason im enjoying the charity game) but come on, what you said there is basically that there should be no activists and everyone should just shut up or leave...that's almost as insane as CiC is viewed to be
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 08:33 PM   #213
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
^^^ I know everyone enjoys the attack CiC game and CiC enjoys the "enlightening" of ppl game (and for some reason im enjoying the charity game) but come on, what you said there is basically that there should be no activists and everyone should just shut up or leave...that's almost as insane as CiC is viewed to be
I understand the need of a devil's advocate on certain stances, but CiC takes that need for another view, and skews it so badly that you want to drop support for the alternative. However, to use the resources of a country that is influenced by the same group that you are campaigning against is hypocritical. Its the same question I ask of the Westboro Baptist Church: If they hate America so much, then why the hell are they in America? Campaign from Mexico or something.
CorneringArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:38 PM   #214
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
^^ I get that too (the hypocrisy), but I suppose ppl like that feel they're on a mission which is best handled where they are (some ways true i guess?)...or at least i imagine that's what their excuse is to sleep better at night
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
This is true. Also it may eventually lead him down a road that is very scary considering what I believe is a genuine mental condition....
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #216
RS controls my life!

Which pointed the finger first is usually the guilty one. And the Americans were the first to point the finger at the Russian Rebels. So I would say that US had a hand in it.
FS1992EG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #217
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,830 Times in 877 Posts
bobbinka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:59 PM   #218
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbinka View Post
FS1992EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #219
I subscribe to Revscene

Gordon Duff
White House 'leak': Ukraine did it
PressTV - White House 'leak': Ukraine did it

@CorneringArtist
Quote:
I understand the need of a devil's advocate on certain stances, but CiC takes that need for another view, and skews it so badly that you want to drop support for the alternative. However, to use the resources of a country that is influenced by the same group that you are campaigning against is hypocritical. Its the same question I ask of the Westboro Baptist Church: If they hate America so much, then why the hell are they in America? Campaign from Mexico or something.
Quote:
CiC, know that until you can accept that your viewpoints can be questioned, rebuked, and dismissed based on many factors, including the use of sources that are more opinion than fact, no one will take you seriously. Maintain your bubble that Jews and zionists are the anti-christ, and that Middle Eastern society is the ideal.
I wonder if you've learnt that the Zionist movement was hijacked from its inception and that Anglo and Arab Caucasian Jews are being used as political and military personal.
Anyways, before I answer your question, how many generations of a settler are you?
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-21-2014, 11:12 PM   #220
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
can we just limit the amount of posts CiC can do in a single thread? this is getting painful now
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #221

Yes he gets banned now when he brings up the same crap. You have your own dedicated thread for this stuff Charles, keep it in there
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-22-2014, 06:50 AM   #222
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

i dont even know what the topic is about anymore...
Ludepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:24 AM   #223
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 6,994 Times in 1,884 Posts
Came in this thread hoping there would be an update.... soooooo, any updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:24 AM   #224
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Is Charles your new best friend?
Skinny you dragged Charles in here, long before CiC even made a post in this thread. Like it or not you guys just egg the guy on, and keep him here.

Also there is no way he is going to just stick to his little funhouse of horrors in the fightclub, cause nobody else goes in there to play his little game.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-22-2014, 07:31 AM   #225
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,577 Times in 4,294 Posts
When someone is banned from a thread can they still go into and not post or are they unable to open it at all?
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote