REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

WMRC Motorycle Racing at Mission this weekend

We're back racing at Mission Raceway Park this weekend, Saturday July 26th & 27th. If you're around make sure to come on out and see the action. On Saturday if it's dry we'll have our Taste of Racing where for $10.00 you can do parade laps using your bike with a WMRC racer.
On Sunday we'll be hosting the Bernie Ryan track walk for the kids of the BC Children's Hospital are kids and parents are welcome and this is free.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg postcard front.jpg (168.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2014, 07:18 AM   #2

We had another great weekend! awesome weather and great company. We had the Taste of Racing both days and even had Bernie Ryan's Track walk on Sunday as well, which the kids always enjoy.
It was my first weekend racing my 250 after selling my 600 and there was a lot of adjustment but I think I've got it figured out.. and man, the 250 racing is fun! there's always someone to battle with.

Check out this sequence of my friend getting collected in turn 1. Luckily he was mostly ok. http://www.allenbargen.com/Sports/WM...es#!/i-t5CqX9d

The next and final rounds will be on September 27th and 28th. Come check it out!

Last edited by #19; 07-31-2014 at 07:25 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #3

It's that time again!

This weekend (saturday, September 26th & Sunday September 27th) the WMRC returns to Mission to wrap up the 2014 racing season. It's been an awesome season and the championship is on the line -so the action should be intense! The action starts with practices at 9.00am.

Come on out and support your local racers, club and track. If you would like to see the action up close and personal consider volunteering to work in a corner. We always need help so if you have time to give, please consider helping.
Volunteer

If it's dry we will be running our Taste of Racing 2014 Taste of Racing during the lunch break. For $10.00 you can use your bike to check out the track first hand with some parade laps led by an expert WMRC racer.
2014 Taste of Racing

If you've never been, check it out. This is you last chance until next year!

Home
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesCAQI18ZP.jpg (11.7 KB, 0 views)