REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

California August 20 - 25

Hello,

I will be in California; Los Angeles, Hollywood, & Long Beach area on August 20 to August 25.

I am wondering what are the best places to visit? Any car shows happening? Car meets? Import Nights?

Any shops that sell cheap parts? I can ship to my USA address down in Bellingham if the part is big .

Please advise

I appreciate all your help!
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
I can't imagine there being any car meets in California Aug 20-25, more likely to find some in Burnaby or Richmond.

As for cheap parts try:
North Hollywood Auto Parts
5535 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
United States

5 star rating on google, good source for wiper blades apparently
Old 08-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,930 Times in 504 Posts
There's always a car meet to go to in LA. When I was there, I hit up a small meet hosted by a crew called FittedTho. It was on a Monday night iirc, in Ontario, about 45 minutes from Long Beach.

If you have Instagram, follow pages like lowerstandards, royalorigin and carsxhype for meet details.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
I am Hook'd on RS

Any more? Cheapest coolest place to see. Eat. Buy. Any events during these days? I don't want the typical Disneyland. Six flags. Universal studios.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/62286...la-thread.html

/thread

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
Closed Thread