REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 09-10-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
SSL error, internet getting blocked?

Hello revscene. i noticed something wrong with my computer. I can not access sites like facebook, google.ca, and twitter and various sites. Event games I can not play (cs . go, dota 2)

it says

Quote:
Cannot connect to the real www.facebook.com

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to www.facebook.com.

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit www.facebook.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real www.facebook.com
It blocks internet from some of my applications like pokerstars lol and does not allow me to play cs go VAC servers. I tried running malware free, it got some malware off. DL'd AVG free, got some viruses off, did kapersky and nothing showed up after i did the AVG scan. What is wrong with my computer?
Advertisement

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,907 Times in 3,870 Posts
What antivirus, antimalware and/or antispyware software were you running before? I'd suggest running Spybot Search and Destroy (the old version) and then a Panda online scan, those two usually get everything. Then back your important files up, reformat, and get something like MSE + Spybot on a schedule.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
this happened on my desktop, turned out it was a cmos battery on my asus board something about incorrect date/time. ill find the link and post it

link fix here

mind you your problem might be different. if this wasnt the case, were there any porgrams you recently installed or deleted prior to errors?

Last edited by mk1freak; 09-10-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: found link
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote