REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 09-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

1998 Subaru Legacy Wagon

1998 Subaru Legacy Outback

Plans have changed, selling my wagon. It's been an awesome reliable daily, and will make the perfect winter vehicle.

1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon
~386k HIGHWAY kilometers.
AWD.
Automatic.
Power locks/windows/mirrors.
Keyless entry.
Heated seats/mirror/windshield washer fluid.
A/C blows ice cold!

Very comfortable, clean interior. Very stable at highway speeds.

Has head gasket replaced about 80,000km ago.
Water pump and thermostat replaced less than 5,000km ago.
Front/rear brake rotors/pads replaced less than 3,000km ago.

386k km seems high but it averages out to only 24,000km a year, most of them being on the highway. Previous owner drove from Downtown to Abbotsford almost everyday for her work.

Recently drove her out to Calgary and back (2000km) in the middle of July and had absolutely no issues at all even in the 30+degree heat.

It has a few paint chips on the hood and a couple scratches, but it pretty good shape overall.

This will be a great reliable first car, daily driver, winter warrior, whatever you need it to be. It has room for comfortable seating, room for cargo, awd for snow plowing, you'll never be limited.

Insurance just ended on it and it is aircared. Come see in person to experience how well it runs.

$3500 is the price.

I'm in no rush to sell as I'll just be using it as my winter daily if it doesn't sell. If you're nice and make me a reasonable offer, we can work on it. Otherwise, please don't waste my time.

Advertisement
swoofix is offline   Reply With Quote