REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 09-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 1,536 Times in 427 Posts
Webcam help

So this has been bugging me for a while now.

I have a Logitech C270 webcam. Every time I turn on or restart my computer, the webcam does not get detected. I would have to go to the back of my computer, unplug, and replug the usb cable before it works.

I have re-installed the logitech drivers and its the same thing. I don't have any other software that is opened that uses the webcam other than Skype on startup.

My monitor does have a built in camera but I only installed the monitor drivers and not any software for the built in camera.

Any insight?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
SoNaRWaVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:49 PM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
msg wayway
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

maybe there is a setting for power save mode that you might need to disable...try going to the device manager and properties for that camera.