REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 09-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS: 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636cc Custom

Hello,

Looking to sell my 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, I am in no rush to sell it and pretty firm on price. Thinking of trading up.

I HAVE OVER $5000 Invested in this bike Not including any labour!

I WILL TRADE FOR OTHER BIKE 600cc + - SORRY NO CRUISERS - MAY DO TRADE + OR - CASH DEPENDING ON OTHER BIKE JUST LOOKING FOR SOMTHING ELSE.

Custom Painted in Plasti Dip (can be peeled off) You won't see another one like this.

I have just finished going through the bike top to bottom, here is what has been done. (all prices are parts cost other than valve adjustment)

-New Plastics (from china but fit well) ( custom painted in plasti-dip (origional color is blue so if u don't like the grey can just peel it off!) $400
-Valve Adjustment ( all now within spec with new shims) ($800 Dealer Cost)
-PSR Smog Block off plates $40
-New pilot sport front tire (was replaced due to cracking)(rear is in excellent shape) $130
-New vortex rear sprocket
-New Engine air filter $50
-New NGK spark plugs $50
-Smoked Windscreen
-LED Rear stop light with built in turn signals
-Custom HID Projector Headlights $300
-New Battery
-Custom Plasti Dipped wheels
-Galfer front and rear stainless brake lines
-Led licence plate light

-Competition Werkes Shorty Exhaust(these are rare for this bike) (sounds Amazing)$375

Everything is running excellent, no problems or hesitations.

Going to change the oil soon if someone doesn't buy it. Only Used 94 octane chevron, synthetic oil 10w40.

This bike has a REBUILT title, i purchased it from another guy with the title already rebuilt so i am not sure exactly as to what extent the damage was, as you know with bikes they can write them off with little damage as the fairing costs are extremely high for oem fairings.

The Odometer says 14,469kms on the bike now. I am riding it so may change.

I live in south surrey, can meet around the area, no test rides without cash in hand and valid motorcycle licence! (can be learners as long as passed the skills test) Also please no tire kickers, i don't want to waste my time with people who are browsing.

Looking for $3890 or best offer, like i stated i am not in a rush, there is another bike i have my eye on so if i can't get near what I'm looking for ill just end up keeping it.

Let me know! Email or TEXT only 604-897-6seven zero five

more pics on CL here 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636cc Custom
Advertisement
t_hac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: