REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 10-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Custom Paint/Few Mods

Testing the waters for my Genesis Coupe. Will only consider reasonable offers.

This car has treated me very well the last couple years.

Genesis Coupe 2.0T in French Racing Blue

Mods:

French Racing Blue Custom Paint (painted by FASTRACK autobody in Richmond)
Stance SuperSport Coilovers (Stock suspension available)
Varrstoen ES2 in Hyper Black (19x10.5 rear and 19x9.5 front)
ARK N-II Single Exit exhaust (Stock exhaust available)
SFR Stage 1 canned tune
Currently on stock intake but I also have K&N SRI in a box that I could include or part out.

Includes 1 set of summer tires (currently on the car) and 1 set of winter tires on stock rims (18"). Both summer/winter tires have only been used for 1 season each. Stock tires are still with me, lots of tread left, only drove on them for 1 year.

This car has been in the shop 3 times.

1) car was backed into while parked, dents in rear passenger side fenders. fixed by craftsman collision in surrey.
2) car was keyed by crazy lady basically every side panel, and trunk. fixed and painted by fastrack autobody in richmond. Rear taillights were replaced, all parts replaced are genuine hyundai.
3) rear ended someone, cosmetic damage only, replaced bumper, hood and headlights, repaired by fastrack autobody. all parts replaced are genuine hyundai parts.

Currently at 33xxx kms in excellent condition (still a very new car). Obviously all oil changes have been done, full synthetic mobil1 every time.
95% of the gas put in has been chevron 91.

This car is one of a kind, turns heads everywhere. People constantly pulling up next to me and rolling down their window to tell me how nice it looks.

I am getting married and we need to have 2 cars, this just doesn't work for us since we can have 2 cars for the amount it costs to run this one. As my DD I am looking around 80 bucks every 11 days for gas and because of my accident my insurance is through the roof. So, I'm looking to downgrade to something a little bit cheaper so my fiance and I can both have a car instead of just running this one.

Asking $24500 obo. would like to sell as is. MSG me for more details and pics if interested.

I will try to include more pictures later, some of interior too. Pictures really do not do this colour justice, you'd have to see it in person.
Advertisement
pbear15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #2
RS Lurker, I don't post!

bumb
pbear15 is offline   Reply With Quote