REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Manufacturer Tech Forums > Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources

Nissan / Infiniti Tech Resources All Nissan & Infiniti Tech info
THIS ADSPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT

Old 10-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

1988 Nissan Pulsar NX Sportbak help

Hey,

I bought this beaut on Vancouver Island a few months ago (125km, crazy!)

A few questions -

- It didn't come with the manual and I want to know how to properly take the back off. Does anyone here know how to do this?

- The side black plastic piece next to the door fell off, any ideas as to where to get this would be awesome.

- I need to get the t-top resealed as there are a couple of leak points which only ever leak into the car on really rainy days. Any ideas?

- Lastly, I would love to make some light mods to this car. Wondering if anyone has any ideas. I'm not super tech savvy with this stuff so I'm open to any ideas. I would love to get some 90s rims, and ya anything that you would want to see on it, let me know.

thank you,

Jesse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SportbakA.jpg (160.4 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
Sportbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I had one of these for my first car, it was so much fun! I don't remember completely how to remove the back but it should be just where the hinge is. Check out nissanexa for the complete instructions and support. Have fun and good luck!
Retrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

I would hit up the NICOClub forums.
J_Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #4
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Any mod that can be done to a B12 Nissan Sentra can be done to your NX, the North American Pulsar NX uses the same chassis. Check with Rob at Richmond Nissan parts dept. for the trim and possibly a new seal for the T-tops. Rob's been pretty good at finding parts for my '95 Nissan Tsuru.
B13Shiro is offline   Reply With Quote