REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:26 AM   #26
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
It's not easy being overweight and on benefits, says 25 stone mother-of-two who wants MORE money from the government to help her diet | Daily Mail Online

"'It's not easy being overweight and on benefits. If I was well off, I'd be able to buy fresh food and afford a gym membership."

so basically this lazy chick with 2 kids and no job spends taxpayers money to dye her hair, get tattoos and buy junk food. but she cant go for a walk (which is free) and she needs more money to support all 400 lbs of her.

wtf is wrong with people.
Wow, I just went through that and this makes my blood boil:

'I don't feel bad about the taxpayer funding my life and my child's medical problems, because I don't treat myself or buy anything excessive. I just get enough money to live on - the taxpayers should help fund my diet.'

The government should take back the $ amount equivalent of her waist size every month until she reaches a mandated size that is considered not obese.
Advertisement
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-10-2014, 09:08 AM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,249 Posts
convenience store on a trolley through the weight loss ward

Not sure if business genius or genuine troll

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-10-2014, 10:00 AM   #28
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,872 Times in 3,849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN6 View Post
Sew his stomach to the size of a tennis ball. Worked for a lot of people. It'd cost a hell of a lot less than keeping him in that ward for a prolonged period of time.
I wouldn't even bother, if someone can't control themselves enough to not sneak extra food in a fucking weight loss ward then I don't see why anybody should waste any more effort on them.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #29
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

holy fuck
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:14 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
usless turds like this keep my uncles shop in england busy. he's fucking loving it. he actually owns the entire complex that his shop is in and rents units out to turds like that on "benefits".
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:44 PM   #31
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Jogging is free and she can do it anywhere, anytime. Heck she can even jog around her street. She is just being lazy.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote