REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 10-10-2014, 06:25 AM   #1
RS controls my life!

Headphone Repair? (volume working on one side)

Hello,

Does any one know if there is a shop in the lower mainland that can repair headphones? I have a pair of beats that work out of one ear only. I am guessing soldering work needed but not too sure.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Wetordry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

My Q40 had the same problem where one side would work and the other wouldn't. I'm not sure how to open your beats, but I recommend you look it up as resoldering a connection isn't that hard. You just need some spare time to do it.
db2 #51 - garage queen/summer daily
golf mk3 - 2016 winter beater [sold]
ae92 - 2017 spring beater
Cillu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:28 AM   #3
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I'm having similar problem with my beats. Both sides work but the bass is gone. Anybody know how to fix the problem?
guurl is offline   Reply With Quote