REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #76
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
Thanked 12,296 Times in 3,318 Posts
Maybe the cop just had a knee-jerk reaction after initially assessing the situation but after giving it some thought and speaking with you, ultimately came up with something more appropriate fine.

Good on ya for sticking with it.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

This post thanked by:
Old 12-12-2014, 08:07 AM   #77
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
Thanked 3,183 Times in 810 Posts
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
Forgot to update this thread last week.

So prior to my hearing I called the officer requesting his notes. He was really helpful with how the process was suppose to go and what I needed to exactly do. So I just flat out asked him if he would consider a lesser charge that wouldn't put me at risk to lose my license. Right away he said of course, seeming almost relieved that I asked, and he said he was re-thinking his charge anyways and said he would come up with something more appropriate before the court date and we would just go in and request a change.

I can't exactly remember which charge he went with but I believe it was something along the lines of negligence causing vehicle malfunction. It was only $109. I'll get the exact wording when my ticket is updated.

The judge actually laughed at what happened when the officer explained it, asked if I caught it on video.

Anyways, thanks for all the help everyone, all the feedback was greatly appreciated!
**ticket was actually changed to: Driving improperly equipped vehicle contrary to section 219(1)
Originally Posted by LSF22 View Post
Every time I'm there I usually see Jgresch's name under "Best Lap Times"
This post thanked by: