REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Substitute teacher gives blowjob on first day on the job (https://www.revscene.net/forums/699117-substitute-teacher-gives-blowjob-first-day-job.html)

multicartual 10-23-2014 12:16 PM

Substitute teacher gives blowjob on first day on the job

VIDEO: Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School | Breaking911

Women are so easy these days I don't even know where to start

BoostedBB6 10-23-2014 12:24 PM

Sloots gunna sloot!

fliptuner 10-23-2014 12:50 PM

Some people don't know how to keep their mouth shut. :pokerface:

:troll:

flagella 10-23-2014 01:49 PM

Who thought this was a video of the blowjob?

white rocket 10-23-2014 01:52 PM

Damn, I thought this was the actual video. Disappointed.

inB4: where was this teacher when I was in high school :troll:

punkwax 10-23-2014 03:21 PM

inb4 Official Teachers Charged with Raping Students Thread.

multicartual 10-23-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkwax (Post 8547797)
inb4 Official Teachers Charged with Raping Students Thread.

They're almost all hot!

nabs 10-23-2014 05:07 PM

:notbad:

EmperorIS 10-23-2014 06:00 PM

wtf
the chick isn't even hot why the fuck do you need to start a new thread for this bullshit

fuck you

asian_XL 10-23-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICE BOY (Post 8547724)
Some people don't know how to keep their mouth shut. :pokerface:

I wish she was in my high school :concentrate:

vitaminG 10-23-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8547710)

the women were pretty easy back in the day too. maybe you just werent getting any

Drow 10-24-2014 10:49 AM

they need to decriminalize female teachers doing stuff with male students

it rly isnt a crime

m3thods 10-24-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drow (Post 8548086)
they need to decriminalize female teachers doing stuff with male students

it rly isnt a crime

I'm sure your tune may change if you substitute the roster of lookers that are committing these acts with a 60yo heavier-set woman raping 15yo students in a detention setting. It's easy to say it's not a crime when the females are good looking.

Don't get me wrong- these fuckers are some lucky SOBs (especially the dude to tag-teamed a pair of teachers). That said, the laws are there for a reason because not every teenager is able to make informed decisions. Especially since all they tend to have on the mind is boobs and ass.

The7even 10-24-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3thods (Post 8548098)
I'm sure your tune may change if you substitute the roster of lookers that are committing these acts with a 60yo heavier-set woman raping 15yo students in a detention setting. It's easy to say it's not a crime when the females are good looking.

Don't get me wrong- these fuckers are some lucky SOBs (especially the dude to tag-teamed a pair of teachers). That said, the laws are there for a reason because not every teenager is able to make informed decisions. Especially since all they tend to have on the mind is boobs and ass.

I'm sorry, you're still wrong.

These laws are fucking stupid.
They look at nothing but emotion and ignore logic.

As a 13 y.o I wanted to bone quite a few female teachers of mine and remember fantasizing in class about them too..

if it happened would I have felt molested or taken advantage of? Fuck no.
Can we fucking stop this victimization bullshit.
Women and men are not totally equal, no matter how hard the social justice warriors want you to believe it.
(not saying YOU said this)

These boys werent raped.
I know it's not as simple, but putting people away for 20,30 + years is stupid and an injustice.

I actually know a teacher, she just had a baby actually. She slept with a 14 y.o student of hers 1 1/2 years ago. After she told me, all I said was "lucky guy".. because he fucking is.

The kid also wanted it .. so I'm not going to report her and ruin her life because "it's the right thing to do, law is law".

These laws are flawed.

BrRsn 10-24-2014 12:06 PM

Agree w/ 7even

guys don't have the emotional connection to sex a lot of women do ... we do, but we are able to enjoy it without it, if that makes sense.

I know there was a few teachers I would've slept with in HS .. hell I would've been the opposite of 'scarred' -- if anything, I'd be a fucking legend (and that, unfortunately, is the reason why I'd get caught / get into trouble)

meme405 10-24-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7even (Post 8548107)
I'm sorry, you're still wrong.

These laws are fucking stupid.
They look at nothing but emotion and ignore logic.

As a 13 y.o I wanted to bone quite a few female teachers of mine and remember fantasizing in class about them too..

Women and men are not totally equal, no matter how hard the social justice warriors want you to believe it.

These boys werent raped.
I know it's not as simple, but putting people away for 20,30 + years is stupid and an injustice.

I actually know a teacher, she just had a baby actually. She slept with a 14 y.o student of hers 1 1/2 years ago. After she told me, all I said was "lucky guy".. because he fucking is.

The kid also wanted it .. so I'm not going to report her and ruin her life because "it's the right thing to do, law is law".

These laws are flawed.

I'm sorry but your logic is somewhat flawed.

The law doesn't differentiate between if the kid wants the resultant outcome or not.

The law simply says that minors are unable to legally consent. That law is there because our society believes that people under the age of 18 are not mature enough to make an informed decision on certain subject matter.

What you are basically saying is that "A younger male cannot be raped by a female, because he will always feel pleasure from it". While I understand the positioning I don't completely agree.

I'm going to pose a classic ethics question to you, very similar principle to the above;

Quote:

Rhonda is a 15-year-old who is diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia. Her oncologist indicates that given the severity of her case, chemotherapy will probably extend her life at best for a year. To complicate matters, Rhonda already suffers from a congenital kidney ailment that will require a kidney transplant in the near future. A devout Christian who is amazingly mature for her age, Rhonda refuses chemotherapeutic treatments, saying that she has “reconciled herself to be with God.” Her parents, however, cannot bear the thought of her dying and tell the oncologist to proceed with the chemotherapy.
In the scenario above, do you think Rhonda should have final say in what happens to her? Is she mature enough to make that decision?

Keep in mind, while there isn't a right or a wrong answer, the Utilitarian perspective, Kants view, and the ethics of care, all dictate a very similar answer.

Spoiler!

RecklessNS 10-24-2014 12:19 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps81401976.png

inv4zn 10-24-2014 12:21 PM

Funniest comment from the page:

Quote:

Weak ass nigga almost grown I bet won't no other females trust his 12 ass nigga done fucked the head up for everybody
Hahaha

68style 10-24-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

These laws are flawed.

So your friend fucked a 14 year old and then got pregnant with someone else 6 months later? Classy

Jayboogz 10-24-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8548191)
So your friend fucked a 14 year old and then got pregnant with someone else 6 months later? Classy

18months

jasonturbo 10-24-2014 04:41 PM

http://www.breaking911.com/wp-conten...g&w=630%20&h=o

Hmmm… would not smash.

Spoiler!

68style 10-24-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayboogz (Post 8548196)
18months

He said she already has the baby, babies take 9 months to be born and she fucked the kid 1.5 years ago...... Try again

PiuYi 10-24-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

These laws are flawed.

now try to remember your OLDEST/FATTEST/UGLIEST teachers and imagine them sending you nudies everyday and rubbing their saggy wrinkly tits in your face during class :heckno:

i'd want all the laws on God's green earth protecting me

Noir 10-24-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiuYi (Post 8548320)
now try to remember your OLDEST/FATTEST/UGLIEST teachers and imagine them sending you nudies everyday and rubbing their saggy wrinkly tits in your face during class :heckno:

i'd want all the laws on God's green earth protecting me

There's a difference between what is "welcome" and what is considered "unwelcome". Now it's just a matter of how old is old enough to decide what is welcome or not.

Honestly IMO, when you're a teenager, you pretty much already know what you're doing or what you're getting yourselves into. These aren't kids anymore; at least in my eyes.

AzNightmare 10-24-2014 09:21 PM

lol, stupid kid. If he didn't tell, he would have been getting some action more than once.