REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 08:51 AM   #1
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
bcrdukes and chat

Hi gang,

bcrdukes was banned from chat a year or two ago -- I am thinking that perhaps it is time to lift the ban.

bcrdukes, like most of the n'er-do-wells that frequent revscene chat, works from a PC, and as such, has ample free time to engage in riveting discussions in chat. He is a world renowned lecturer, and is the president of the local teamsters union -- surely we can trust a man of such high social status.

I am pleading with the mods of revscene to lift bcrdukes' ban from chat -- I know he is the reason why it was taken away for some time, but are we not a community that is built upon the pillars of trust and forgiveness? We have all done wrong, whether it was posting pictures of locals, or accidentally linking a titty in a non-NSFW forum -- forgiveness is what makes us human, and I think it is time Revscene forgave one of the original members (look at his join date, his membership is older than most of the pre-pubescent thugs frequenting the forum to sell their ed hardy/related brands).

To increase the stakes and put pressure on the moderation team -- I am holding a limited hunger strike. I will not eat fruits, vegetables, or their derivatives until action is taken regarding this man. I have lived in Vancouver all my life, and am fully aware that living with an anti-vegan diet may lead to my exile from Vancouver.

Thank you Revscene.

all jokes aside, unban bcrdukes please. I think the time has come to put personal prejudices aside and deal with this manner in an objective way
Advertisement
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-03-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
STFU bcrdukes