REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-07-2014, 10:31 AM   #51
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Installer and Nengun both speaking grammar fail English making a complicated situation even worse
Advertisement
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #52
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,316 Times in 5,636 Posts
100% on the stupid seller..wtf

How can places operate so poorly
Old 11-07-2014, 12:21 PM   #53
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

@NENGUN

Due to the fact that you're giving away these parts for free, I assume that you have accepted the loss since the buyer is not obligated to and will not pay you.

So why tell everyone to go to his house and take them away from him? You will still be at a loss and it doesn't change anything.

Fix the glitch in your system before it happens again.

If indeed the buyer abused this glitch on purpose to gain free/discounted parts, he is a shitty person. This is the world we live in. But it is your fault for not making sure that this couldn't happen. This poorly and unprofessionally conducted business is on you.

EDIT: "They are the property of Nengun. Now they are yours." So you are saying they are no longer your property either. So you don't have the right to say who or where these parts end up. This is unfortunate but it is what it has become.

Last edited by Mining; 11-07-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Mining is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #54
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,316 Times in 5,636 Posts
If Somone showed up to my place saying I read a post online and I'm here for parts you'd have a shotgun in your gut, not trying to be"e-thug" especially if this buyer isn't the one who messed up Id be fucking chokedddd
Old 11-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #55
RS Lurker, I don't post!

I do agree he is a shitty person if he glitch the system and got the parts for free. However, if someone actually showed up at kam's house or attempted to break in. I have a feeling everyone involved including nengun will get charged for conspiring to organize and commit a crime. His parts or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
@NENGUN

Due to the fact that you're giving away these parts for free, I assume that you have accepted the loss since the buyer is not obligated to and will not pay you.

So why tell everyone to go to his house and take them away from him? You will still be at a loss and it doesn't change anything.

Fix the glitch in your system before it happens again.

If indeed the buyer abused this glitch on purpose to gain free/discounted parts, he is a shitty person. This is the world we live in. But it is your fault for not making sure that this couldn't happen. This poorly and unprofessionally conducted business is on you.

EDIT: "They are the property of Nengun. Now they are yours." So you are saying they are no longer your property either. So you don't have the right to say who or where these parts end up. This is unfortunate but it is what it has become.
tom.lesley498 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #56

Nengun is practically condoning violence which is not acceptable from any business who wishes to give the public a feeling of professionalism.

It's unfortunate that the company lost a lot of money due to this scenario, but in the real world a lot of other companies are dealing with loses to a more significant degree yet we don't hear them publically shaming their customers or releasing private information.

Sure, the Kam guy is bad for taking advantage of Nengun's system of purchasing parts but Nengun is truly responsible for any consequences of having Kim's information released. Under a legal point of view, Nengun's evident conduct toward this is more severe than the guy simply taking an advantage of getting deeply discounted parts. If Kam gets into trouble, Nengun may be liable of conspiracy

--

To Nengun: Did you really have to resort to naming and shaming when you simply could have just dealt with the matter in private with the assistance of the police?
Why bother disclosing all of this information to the public when they simply cannot do anything. Were you just wanting strangers to approach the residence to demand parts and get into trouble with the law as well?

I hope Nengun's customers and potential customers see how ridiculous they're willing to give up information to the public.

Here's the privacy policy from the Nengun website - so much for having such a thing.

Quote:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Last edited by PandaDog; 11-07-2014 at 05:20 PM.
PandaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #57
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Dear readers,

I have been following these threads on FaceBook and Revscene since the beginning. So far, unfortunately, this has been a one-sided story, but not anymore.

First and foremost, the reason that I have not responded to any of those false allegations is that I have been working with the legal counsels and the RCMP regarding this situation. For legal reasons, I was advised by my legal advisor and Constable Pirmohamed of the RCMP to not respond to any of the false allegations online as they are just that, false allegations. However, anything said by any party online in an attempt to defame me will be used as evidence against the individual under the Libel and Slander Act of British Columbia.

What I am allowed to release to the public is that Nengun and I have been in legal disputes regarding the use of my personal information. The credit bureau had contacted me that my legal information and identity were being used by organized crimes in Japan. My attempt to resolve the matter with the company in a resolute and friendly manner had only resulted in nothing but online slandering and defamation. However, I am not worried about the slandering that are being posted on the internet because my legal advisor and Constable Pirmohamed of the RCMP are both monitoring the matter. Again, anything said on the internet by any individual will be used as evidence against the individual at the appropriate time when necessary.

If anyone believes that anyone could so easily obtain $20,000 worth of items with impunity on the internet, then you should really check yourself. Do you seriously believe that I was able to scam an established online store worth of $20,000? Seriously?! I just cannot wrap my mind on how ANYONE could do that. It is simply unbelievable. I couldn’t even get a $20 refund for the bad quality products I bought from Canadian Tire last month. Guys, think about it!

Furthermore, I have given a list of individuals who may have released my personal identity to Nengun or on the internet to the RCMP. This includes Don Nimi and a few individuals whom I worked with that are trying to defame me.

This incidence is being filed under Police File #14-31853.

Thank you all for reading this. It really saddens me that so far this has been a one sided story. Be mindful of what you read on the internet.

KF Cheung
kfcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 10:58 AM   #58
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts

this gon be good

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #59
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,905 Times in 3,868 Posts
This is getting dumb, the info from both sides sounds fake as hell.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 12:00 PM   #60

This thread should just be locked/closed at this point - let the parties deal with the issues themselves and stop letting the public be informed as it's non of our business
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #61

I don't know but if KFCheung is being completely legit and doesn't feel what he did is shady/wrong why would he remove some of his personal info off revscene?

I remember seeing him put down on his profile that he was attending BCIT.
Was he worried that admissions/the dean for the Computer Science program would find out and kick him out? Why is he hiding that now?
jinxcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #62
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxcrusader View Post
I don't know but if KFCheung is being completely legit and doesn't feel what he did is shady/wrong why would he remove some of his personal info off revscene?

I remember seeing him put down on his profile that he was attending BCIT.
Was he worried that admissions/the dean for the Computer Science program would find out and kick him out? Why is he hiding that now?
To some people, posting up there home address, and informing people who you do not know what may be contained in that home is not cool.
For that reason I can see him wanting his personal information taken down.....frankly its called personal information because its PERSONAL not something that you share with +40k people on an internet forum.

07-17 G37 RWD Coupe Coilovers FOR SALE BRAND NEW
BoostedBB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:46 PM   #63
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

If my identity and contact information is circulating around, I'll try to delete as much info as I can. You're gonna get people searching you up and you don't want them to use that info. You wouldn't want people to know you're attending bcit, they could use that to sign up for some student thing.
bomiheko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #64
RS Lurker, I don't post!

The Truth

Even before any of this started. Nengun and yourself were conveying e mails to one another. We sent you clear details of your Visa and Paypal payments and all the amount of parts you received which was clearly a lot more than you have ever paid. Instead of dealing with this you ran and in doing so you tried to offload funds that were clearly not yours into your personal bank account so we would have absolutely no way of retrieving those funds back.

It is very clear the minimal amount you have paid and I welcome any law agency to see these documentations. "The real documentations" You have not once responded to any of our e mails and this was way before we ended up on FB. Also we informed you of our intentions. If you were so worried about your Character then why didnt you respond to us. At this point even though we knew you had stolen from us, we were still treating you as a customer. There was no reason to ignore us.

Even before this went on FB we sent you a clear plan of us clearing 13K from the Bill. Still you wouldnt answer.

We have had a Automotive Tuner come forward who met you and he has said you tried to offload our parts to him. He refused to take the parts and has since given us the part numbers which match the parts you have not paid for. And I quote He said your EVO 6 was full of Our parts.

You have made all these orders from Future store using a company computer which is strictly against company policy. We are dealing with the stores management right now to see how there security had been breached. You were fired from your previous employment and what was that For Kam? Yes we know the real reason. I guess when this goes to court that will have to brought up as well. We have had claims from your acquaintance Tom that we were offering you free parts and Freight. I dont know of any company that sends any order from Japan to Canada for $1500 CAD for Free. The most we ever give away is a sticker and T shirt. Once again, another lie.

This is an outright fabricated Lie. Kam you are truly amazing

"The credit bureau had contacted me that my legal information and identity were being used by organized crimes in Japan. My attempt to resolve the matter with the company in a resolute and friendly manner had only resulted in nothing but online slandering and defamation."

Your Visa details have never been accessed by any "organized crimes in Japan" We have already checked this before we made contact with you. And you have never contacted us in any way shape or form to resolve anything. As we have already said you will use this lie as chargeback on us. We have your signature on everyone of those orders sent to you, hardly someone stealing your CC information. We have proof of our parts have been installed on your car.

You were contacted by our staff because in the final days of your Blatant theft you were racking up thousands of dollars in orders and were informed there would be a 30% restocking fee if you canceled. You replied "Yes I understand" To date we have not charged any such fee but you certainly have made mayhem of us stopping further parts from being sent to you with freight companies etc.

These are the parts you have ordered to date. You tell me how anyone could pay sub 6K not including freight for all these parts.

This is a list of all the parts
13534500 4G63 Greddy Heavy Duty Timing Belt
00B 050 A13 Type A High Pressure Radiator Cap
MM3010 Mitsubishi - EVO - IV/V/VI - 96/07-01/01 - CN9A/CP9A - 4G63 - NUR-R - Pipe Size 80mm - Tip 114.3mm - 2 Peices
12033801 Mitsubish EVO 4.5.6 CN9A CP9A
21557 Mitsubishi - Evo IV/V/VI - CN,CP9A
4103-RM004 Mitsubishi MT-4 HKS Turbo Timer Harness 6 point
282 308 0 Mitsubishi EVO IV-VI
503-M102 Mitsubishi - See Vehicle Compatibility
41001-AK010 Turbo Timer - Type 1
BWL-53 Mitsubishi Evo 6
59521 Mitsubishi - Evo - IV-IX
EDB02R Honda/Mitsubishi/Mazda/Suzuki Universal - M14 x P1.50
MSP304 Mitsubishi - Evo 4/5/6 - CN9A/CP9A - 70mm - Straight Pipe Catalyst Replacement
71008-AM006 Mitsubishi - EVO IV/EVO V/EVO VI - CN9A/CP9A
255 Fuel Pump 255L/h
7A3-N08 Mitsubishi - Evo 4-6 - 4G63
12030427 Mitsubishi - EVO 4/5/6 - CN9A/CP9A - H280/L600/W76
BLM-004S Mitsubishi - Evo - CP9A
503-N101 Nissan - See Vehicle Compatibility
Standard - Black - M12x1.25 - 16+4 Set Standard Type - Black - M12x1.25 - 16 Nuts + 4 Lock Nut Set
S530540 Mitsubishi - Evo VI - CP9A
251 311 B22 Nissan - Skyline CPV35 / 350Z Z33 - Rear - 22mm - 173% Stiffer
561 477 A Mitsubishi - Evo V/VI - CP9A
561 475 A Mitsubishi - EVO V/VI - CP9A
U12C03-COIL Mitsubishi EVO CT9A - CP9A 4 X Coils
3JCS20 Mitsubishi - Evo IV-IX
321 100 0 High Grade Shift Knob - Silver - M10x1.25
KYM004 - Front & Rear Mitsubishi EVO 4-6 CP9A Front & Rear set
S83051PB-C Mitsubishi EVO V VI CP9A 98.1- 01.1 IV CN9A 96.8 - 97.12 FLOOR PERFORMANCE BAR
206 312 0 Mitsubishi EVO Evo â…¦ - â…¨(CT9A) Evo Wagon(CT9W)
KS-5125 Nissan - Skyline R34/V35 - PCD 114.3 - 5 Hole - 66mm Bore - P1.25 - 25mm X 2
MFP-SUA1 Nissan - Skyline V35 - FairladyZ Z33
SCRM045 Mitsubishi - EVO - CP/CT9A - GSR/Brembo - Front x2
CP9A(GSR) - Rear - R506 MITSUBISHI - LANCER EVOLUTION CP9A(GSR) - 98.1~ - Rear R506
560 311 BJ18 Mitsubishi - Evo CN/CP9A - Rear - 18mm
560 311 A25 Mitsubishi - Evo 4/5/6 - CN9A/CP9A - Front - 23mm
BSMI-21 Mitsubishi - Evo - VI/VII - 65C
251 311 AJ35 Nissan - Skyline CPV35 / 350Z Z33 - Front - 35mm 120-137% Stiffer
KS-5120 Nissan - Skyline R33/R34 - PCD 114.3 - 5 Hole - 66mm Bore - P1.25 - 20mm X 2
F31AMF FRP - Black
FG M015 LANCER RH MITSUBISHI LANCER 91/10-00/4 (Right Side Only)
28mmP1.5-16L 28mm length - M12xP1.5 - x12 Nuts x4 Locknuts - x1 Adapter
561 003 AL Mitsubishi EVO 5/6 CP9A
N755 Sports Type Raly Punching Leather(Red Stitch Deep Cone Type) 350mm
N310 Gara 3 Type 0 Black Leather and Black Sports 350mm
SML-V Red LED Display
RM-07R Red Display - Red Shift Lamp
IFAA01004 Nissan - Fairlady - Z33 VQ35DE - Aluminium
28mm P1.5-16L 28mm length - M12xP1.5 - x12 Nuts x4 Locknuts - x1 Adapter
SP-G III KK SP-G III KK - Black
817S Mitsubishi - Evo III-VI - SRS Airbag - Horn wiring may require modification
503-N101 Nissan - See Vehicle Compatibility
538-M010 Mitsubishi CP9A 4G63 99/1-01/2
503-M102 Mitsubishi - See Vehicle Compatibility
F61HMF FRP - Black Logograph
K01APO Head Support Pad - Black
K03APO Knee Support Pads - Black - Left and Right
14002-AK001 800cc - Yellow - Top Feed - Low Resistance - 2 Hole tapered
F31AMF FRP - Black
FG M016 LANCER LH MITSUBISHI LANCER 91/10-00/4 (Left Side Only)
K01APO Head Support Pad - Black
K04APO Back Support Pad - Black
59518 Nissan - Skyline V36/NV36/PV36/CKV36/KV36 - 350Z Z33/HZ33/Z34/HZ34
315 303 0 Mitsubishi EVO IV-VI
45003-AK009 EVC-S
4N014-S Nissan - 350Z - Z33 - VQ35DE - F:6 R:6.5 kgf/mm
14002-AK001 800cc - Yellow - Top Feed - Low Resistance - 2 Hole tapered
59518 Nissan - Skyline V36/NV36/PV36/CKV36/KV36 - 350Z Z33/HZ33/Z34/HZ34
560 547 AT Mitsubishi - Evo CN9A,CP9A - Front
KEY-SKL Shift Knob - Leather
1301-RM010 Mitsubishi - Evo 4/5/6 - CN9A/CP9A - 600x301x65mm

As we have been informed by a lawyer In Canada because we are not a Canadian Business nor Canadian citizens it will be very hard for us to receive any funds from you. Likewise we are in Japan and getting us to appear in court In Canada will be just as hard.

Since you are now on Talking terms with these forum members we would like you to give away the parts for free you have clearly not paid for. It would cost us too much to have them sent back to japan plus import duties.

I have just sent you another e mail with all the parts sent to date and the minimal payments you have made. We would still like to discus this with you but I guess like all the other requests you simply wont answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcheung View Post
Dear readers,

I have been following these threads on FaceBook and Revscene since the beginning. So far, unfortunately, this has been a one-sided story, but not anymore.

First and foremost, the reason that I have not responded to any of those false allegations is that I have been working with the legal counsels and the RCMP regarding this situation. For legal reasons, I was advised by my legal advisor and Constable Pirmohamed of the RCMP to not respond to any of the false allegations online as they are just that, false allegations. However, anything said by any party online in an attempt to defame me will be used as evidence against the individual under the Libel and Slander Act of British Columbia.

What I am allowed to release to the public is that Nengun and I have been in legal disputes regarding the use of my personal information. The credit bureau had contacted me that my legal information and identity were being used by organized crimes in Japan. My attempt to resolve the matter with the company in a resolute and friendly manner had only resulted in nothing but online slandering and defamation. However, I am not worried about the slandering that are being posted on the internet because my legal advisor and Constable Pirmohamed of the RCMP are both monitoring the matter. Again, anything said on the internet by any individual will be used as evidence against the individual at the appropriate time when necessary.

If anyone believes that anyone could so easily obtain $20,000 worth of items with impunity on the internet, then you should really check yourself. Do you seriously believe that I was able to scam an established online store worth of $20,000? Seriously?! I just cannot wrap my mind on how ANYONE could do that. It is simply unbelievable. I couldn’t even get a $20 refund for the bad quality products I bought from Canadian Tire last month. Guys, think about it!

Furthermore, I have given a list of individuals who may have released my personal identity to Nengun or on the internet to the RCMP. This includes Don Nimi and a few individuals whom I worked with that are trying to defame me.

This incidence is being filed under Police File #14-31853.

Thank you all for reading this. It really saddens me that so far this has been a one sided story. Be mindful of what you read on the internet.

KF Cheung

Last edited by NENGUN; 11-08-2014 at 08:21 PM.
NENGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #65
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,905 Times in 3,868 Posts
Why don't you send this crap directly to the offending party instead of using this forum to air your failings as a company?
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #66

If I were Nengun I'd be more worried about the consequences of engaging in behavior that's self-incriminating and illegal with regards to privacy infringement than losing out $20k at this point.

Kam still paid for the parts (depsite a big discount), and therefore it's his property the moment Nengun shipped it out. Hell when Amazon screws up their online pricing, they still ship out the stuff to me yet you don't see them putting my personal details up online for the world to see.

Seriously the more Nengun posts the more questionable I think this company is with regards to dealing with disputes from other customers. Have you guys taken your privacy policy off your website yet?
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 08:33 PM   #67
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #68
RS Lurker, I don't post!

ATM

If you go to a ATM and it spits out free money are you entitled to it? If someone adds $5 in your bank account but the bank gives you $500,000 are you entitled to it? What if you hacked a system to gain money, are you also entitled to that. All are jailable offences if you take the money and run.

You do not know what really happened but Kam is a Tech wiz. If he paid the money back I would even offer him a Job. Everyone is so eager to jump on the band wagon about rights. What about our rights. What about the wages etc we have to pay staff. Fraud is doubling by the month and not the police or anyone does anything about it. I have decided to say NO MORE and take stand, regardless of the consequences. So hurry up take me to court because this thieving bastard is going to be right there with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughEntity View Post
If I were Nengun I'd be more worried about the consequences of engaging in behavior that's self-incriminating and illegal with regards to privacy infringement than losing out $20k at this point.

Kam still paid for the parts (depsite a big discount), and therefore it's his property the moment Nengun shipped it out. Hell when Amazon screws up their online pricing, they still ship out the stuff to me yet you don't see them putting my personal details up online for the world to see.

Seriously the more Nengun posts the more questionable I think this company is with regards to dealing with disputes from other customers. Have you guys taken your privacy policy off your website yet?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by NENGUN View Post
If you go to a ATM and it spits out free money are you entitled to it? If someone adds $5 in your bank account but the bank gives you $500,000 are you entitled to it? What if you hacked a system to gain money, are you also entitled to that. All are jailable offences if you take the money and run.

You do not know what really happened but Kam is a Tech wiz. If he paid the money back I would even offer him a Job. Everyone is so eager to jump on the band wagon about rights. What about our rights. What about the wages etc we have to pay staff. Fraud is doubling by the month and not the police or anyone does anything about it. I have decided to say NO MORE and take stand, regardless of the consequences. So hurry up take me to court because this thieving bastard is going to be right there with me.
Don't be throwing the "rights" card when you guys are the ones infringing on the privacy rights individuals should be entitled to. You just posted up an entire email that looks like it would be sent to Kam - there's another example of communications that should not be available to the public.

I don't really care who's innocent or guilty on this matter, at least Kam is dealing this situation in private as he should be doing and not putting up personal details up. This is something that Nengun should have done in the beginning, even if it meant no positive outcome. There should not have been that ridiculous Facebook post made public - it was unnecessary and does more harm than good.

Quote:
"Fraud is doubling by the month and not the police or anyone does anything about it."
This just shows your failures as a company. Despite fraud being evident and an inherent risk in any form of online commerce, you guys don't seem like you're taking the necessary safety precautions. You don't see fraud doubling every month by other companies now do you?

Nengun, just deal with this situation between you and Kam in private. Revscene isn't a court of law and having these details in public won't do you any good.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #70
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Point taken

No problem, Point taken. In conclusion, Kam hasnt paid for those parts. Only he and I know what he really did. Kam if you are reading this. You know in your heart you haven't paid for those parts. You have not worked for them, You dont deserve them, they are stolen. In a non Violent orderly manner I would like the parts to be given away for free to the car enthusiast of Canada in your local area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughEntity View Post
Don't be throwing the "rights" card when you guys are the ones infringing on the privacy rights individuals should be entitled to. You just posted up an entire email that looks like it would be sent to Kam - there's another example of communications that should not be available to the public.

I don't really care who's innocent or guilty on this matter, at least Kam is dealing this situation in private as he should be doing and not putting up personal details up. This is something that Nengun should have done in the beginning, even if it meant no positive outcome. There should not have been that ridiculous Facebook post made public - it was unnecessary and does more harm than good.

This just shows your failures as a company. Despite fraud being evident and an inherent risk in any form of online commerce, you guys don't seem like you're taking the necessary safety precautions. You don't see fraud doubling every month by other companies now do you?

Nengun, just deal with this situation between you and Kam in private. Revscene isn't a court of law and having these details in public won't do you any good.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #71

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
I don't understand why this conversation is being carried out on a public forum where honestly, no one really cares.

Nengun posting all this information on here isn't helping the situation at all. This is just getting silly now.
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:28 PM   #72

Thanked 6,689 Times in 1,624 Posts
After finally figuring out what this thread was about, I've learned two things.

Never buy parts from Nengun, and never sell anything to a guy named Kam Cheung.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-09-2014, 12:01 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Why don't you send this crap directly to the offending party instead of using this forum to air your failings as a company?

I think it has already been addressed several times but this Kam fellow does not appear to respond to NENGEN's calls and emails. All this post and going back and forth has finally remitted one response from Kam.
jinxcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #74
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
seriously there.are no free evo parts, so this thread pointless

& HOLY SHITS on nengen, could have spoiler that long ass post which no one.really cared to read

i thought this was gonna be good, but it turn out to boring & this thread should be closed period

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:34 AM   #75
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
i havnt been following this carefully nor read everything thoroughly, but i have this to say...

in the end of the day nengun still thinks kam stole the parts when in fact kam bought the parts at a deep discount through a loop hole he discovered. no wonder the police aint doing jack shit for nengun cus kam did buy it with real money, tho not in an ethical way, he did in fact pay for the parts.

nengun, just cut ur loses, blame ur self for not catching the loophole earlier and fix it, shit like this happens all the time all over the internet. right now its making ur business look extremely bad by posting the "scammers" info all over the internet and makes u looking like a cry baby

if u r going to blame someone, blame online sales/marketing/whoever made ur website for the shitty site
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote