REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 11-09-2014, 05:05 AM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

XXR 521 16x8 +20 Gun Metal with General G-Max AS3 - $850 Price Dropped

Hello I have a set of XXR 521 sizing 16x8 ET +20 bolt pattern 4x100 and 4x114 (4x114.3). these wheels comes with All season performance tires from General G-Max AS3 195/50/16 and never used XXR center caps

***These have to go*** was $960

The wheels and tires were bought brand new and they are still brand new since I only ran them for 700km! Besides 1 finger length rash, everything is perfectly new.

*~note: XXR don't make 521 in Gun metal with machine stepped lip anymore
It was specially designed for integra with perfect fitment

I believe this is the most gorgeous color of 521 and it's a shame it is not available anymore. The diameter was measured exactly like a stock integra diameter so no lost in reading speedo. Because of the perfect sizing and offset, it will fit nicely and flush with many other cars like miata na / nb, 240sx, rx7 fc, fit, civic, scion tb / iq, toyota yaris etc.

I have included pictures for reference with white integra as my ride which I have already sold.
sorry my wheels are dirty because I just took them off and put them aside, but will do a clean wash before handing over

If interested please contact me by email or phone/text from craigslist
or pm here revscene (email will have faster respond)

**PRICE DROP~~XXR 521 16x8 +20 Gun Metal with new tire~~**

** $850 **

Cheers

Advertisement
BadtzLotus is offline   Reply With Quote